Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485339 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4620 on: July 16, 2014, 07:40:13 am »
+3
Your only argument is...
We actually have shitton of arguments but you are so stupid that you give utterly retarded counterarguments. Man I am fucking telling you, you speak exactly like some central european tinfoilconspiracytheorist who never even managed to crawl out of his own basement and doesnt really know anything about the world but so bluntly assumes he does. You have no actual inside understanding on any of this. You misunderstand absolutely everything. You totally deny the completely oblivious and accept the barely plausible things. I dont belive you studied geopolitics, because nobody teaches shit like that.

Im quite sure you are trolling or conducting an experiment on how people react to certain political claims, cause theres just no way in hell you belive this garbage you post.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4621 on: July 16, 2014, 09:13:18 am »
We actually have shitton of arguments but you are so stupid that you give utterly retarded counterarguments. Man I am fucking telling you, you speak exactly like some central european tinfoilconspiracytheorist who never even managed to crawl out of his own basement and doesnt really know anything about the world but so bluntly assumes he does. You have no actual inside understanding on any of this. You misunderstand absolutely everything. You totally deny the completely oblivious and accept the barely plausible things. I dont belive you studied geopolitics, because nobody teaches shit like that.

Im quite sure you are trolling or conducting an experiment on how people react to certain political claims, cause theres just no way in hell you belive this garbage you post.
OMG I can say the same about all of people who writes something here, the same about me. Druzhina_Anhy is one of "separatist" in Kharkov. He says that there are a lot of people who is ready to war but there is no weapon to, and if Russia will really send weapons then it will be a war. Not my words and this not TV.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4622 on: July 16, 2014, 10:24:18 am »
Druzhina_Anhy is one of "separatist" in Kharkov. He says that there are a lot of people who is ready to war but there is no weapon to, and if Russia will really send weapons then it will be a war.

Did he say why?
I'm just curious, I really don't understand why would people want to bring war to their own homes.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4623 on: July 16, 2014, 10:26:33 am »
Especially after the latest pressure by the army.

Oh well, maybe he didn't want to say "I'm peeing my pants when I think about what's to come next? :?"
Understandable and even seems more likely :P
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: July 16, 2014, 10:28:01 am »
OMG I can say the same about all of people who writes something here, the same about me. Druzhina_Anhy is one of "separatist" in Kharkov. He says that there are a lot of people who is ready to war but there is no weapon to, and if Russia will really send weapons then it will be a war. Not my words and this not TV.
I dont think you understood some of the things I wrote Nicko. Cause your reply wasnt....well a reply to my post.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:54:13 am by Tibe »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4625 on: July 16, 2014, 12:07:26 pm »
Did he say why?
I'm just curious, I really don't understand why would people want to bring war to their own homes.
Well the same things that russian propoganda says, but if you want you can catch him on TS, but I didn't see him for a long time.

I dont think you understood some of the things I wrote Nicko. Cause your reply wasnt....well a reply to my post.

No you cant say that about all the people here. Sure im quessing everyone has their own understanding of things but a fucking line has to be drawn somewhere. Tovi's bullshit is basically garbage that makes me personally feel a bit uncomfortable. Cause that garbage is dangerous when its in the minds of many people. Pretty much voters similar to the mindset of Tovi's is the reason why Russian goverment is so retarded. He is illinformed, isnt aware of it and completely paranoid which leads him to make dumb choices in the votingbooth. That fear of that "scary western puppetmaster" leads him to choose even a far more worse puppetmaster who uses a lot more strings.
For Tovi and many others what you are writing is bullshit too and makes feels a bit uncomfortable. It makes me laugh when people discuss smth saying this is absolutely truth. I like to watch both sources, both western propoganda and russian propoganda show each other in bad colors. And when people try to say russian propoganda is bullshit, others say western propoganda is bullshit and try to accuse each other in mental deficiency is not smart in my opinion. I don't know the real sittuation, but I think there are retard actions from both sides and see only one side is not smart.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: July 16, 2014, 12:13:28 pm »
I didnt say it was absolute truth. I ment that there has to be a line. Like I said before its cool that people have opinions. But when someone starts going completely bananas and stating things like "USA has UFO technology that they use to turns all people of russian nationality into irish leprechauns secretly" than its kinda oblivious this is bullshit. I argued with a lot of you, but I never entirely discredited you. Just Tovi. Cause tovi's claims are tinfoilhatconspiracystuff.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4627 on: July 16, 2014, 12:37:14 pm »
I didnt say it was absolute truth. I ment that there has to be a line. Like I said before its cool that people have opinions. But when someone starts going completely bananas and stating things like "USA has UFO technology that they use to turns all people of russian nationality into irish leprechauns secretly" than its kinda oblivious this is bullshit. I argued with a lot of you, but I never entirely discredited you. Just Tovi. Cause tovi's claims are tinfoilhatconspiracystuff.
I don't believe it too, but I cant prove that this is not true. So some bananas can be true some not. Snowden showed that USA listened all phone talks of senior officials. Is it banana or not? German caught a spy who sold info to USA, well this is not banana. USA had a part in all wars last years. Banana or not? So some things are happening, I think Russia also has a spies. So discussion about this has no clue.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4628 on: July 16, 2014, 07:05:06 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4629 on: July 16, 2014, 08:32:56 pm »
You get +1 from me for this :D

Last thing I heard from russian media was their interview several days ago with some refugee from Sloviansk who told that ukrainian soldiers gathered local residents on main square, crucified small boy like Jesus so he suffered from pain for two hours until he finally died, then tied his mother to tank and dragged her around the square 3 times.

And that's not some non-mainstream conspirology resource you love, that's "mainstream" russian media.

I'm really impressed of their strategy of truth telling.
Lol this is shame to "Pervij kanal" that they didn't check the information. This sounds even for russians like a fake, even my grandma don't believe this bulshit. It's all about money.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #4630 on: July 17, 2014, 12:14:12 am »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: July 17, 2014, 01:12:42 am »
+1
http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.ca/2014/07/russian-grad-firing-from-russian-soil.html

got this awesome picture today from several sourse
Red circle = approximate location of GRAD rocket launchers.
Blue line = line of sight to position of GRADs
Blue icon spoted russian military vehicle

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4632 on: July 17, 2014, 05:08:16 am »
+1
http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.ca/2014/07/russian-grad-firing-from-russian-soil.html

Can't understand why people post this fakes, to troll or they believe in it. Learn Geography. :lol:

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4633 on: July 17, 2014, 06:27:12 am »
HORLIVKA (DONETSK REGION), July 16 (RIA Novosti) – Foreign contractors are fighting against independence supporters in the southeast of Ukraine, Horlivka’s self-defense militia leader Ihor Bezler said in an interview with RIA Novosti.

Answering the question on whether there are foreigners fighting against independence supporters, Bezler said, “Of course.”

“During the offensive on Artemovsk we removed a mark of the French Foreign Legion from the body of a killed soldier. He did not look at all like a Slav. He was an Arab,” Bezler said.

According to him, “a group that fought in Semenovka, the famous battle of ‘450 against 30’ [independence supporters] – we heard English spoken there; they used foreign weapons.” Self-defense militia also said that they seized submachine guns not used by the Ukrainian military.

Kiev authorities launched a special operation against independence supporters in the southeast of Ukraine. Moscow had labeled the move, which already led to numerous casualties, as a punitive act and urged Kiev to stop the bloodshed. Following referendums held in May, Donetsk and Luhansk the regions declared themselves independent people’s republics. In response, the Ukrainian government intensified attacks against the independence supporters on the Russian-Ukrainian border.

Authorities of the People’s Republic of Donetsk have repeatedly stated that there is evidence of Kiev’s engaging foreign contractors for its special operation in the southeast. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov also suggested that Western, in particular US contractors, might be operating in Ukraine.

2 days ago, 2 planes have been shot down by separatists (Novorossia forces). A Su-25 and a An-26 in the Donbass.
4000 Kiev soldiers are surrounded by separatists, close to the russian border and they could lake of aviation support.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:32:18 am by Tovi »

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: July 17, 2014, 07:34:32 am »
2 days ago, 2 planes have been shot down by separatists (Novorossia forces). A Su-25 and a An-26 in the Donbass.
4000 Kiev soldiers are surrounded by separatists, close to the russian border and they could lake of aviation support.
Kiev claim that An-26 shot down by Russian air defense  :P Also such settlements as "Snezhnoe", not bombed by Ukrainians but Russians XD

btw video with GRAD near Gukovo looks like real but its hard to say how far Grad from guy who shooted dat video (there is atleast 2 differend video with same volley of missiles)