Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485352 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4605 on: July 15, 2014, 11:34:20 am »
+2
About economical situation in eastern Europa. You must think in long term. In the past, Russia was ruined, and has no capacity to help anybody. Now, with oil benefits, they have no more debts and his economy will rise in the next decades. Because mineral ressources will become rare and expensive, EU will face big problems.

My friend, each time I read your posts I actually get more and more convinced that you're not competent in anything you speak about. You know, you look like a religious fanatic who has a very specific point of view (read as "retarded") and claims that he came to this POV because all the other are wrong (read as "didn't get" or "doesn't know"). Russia always had these oil benefits, even USSR's economy was mostly supported by oil. And also you don't know what debts mean and why they exist in macroeconomy. You also don't know that actual people have no benefits of this oil as money simply flow away from Russia to your hated oligarchs who don't really like spending money in Russia. "Oil benefits"... the price of petrol in Russia is the same or even a little bit higher than in US, and the quality of this petrol is lower than in any country of EU or US. What are you talking about? Have you ever been to Russia or any other post-soviet country? Just curious. For instance, I guess that Putin's daughters spent more time abroad than in Russia in their life and they live in Germany IIRC.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4606 on: July 15, 2014, 11:49:14 am »
actor, but Ukrainian (Galina Ostapenko, of her husband's surname Pushnyak, 1975 birth, born  Soimy Mizhgirya district, Transcarpathian region) there is alot mad people and media (and russian and ua media) use heir mad stories

i loled
Fixed video link for you like a BAUS  8-)

Also - what did you want to say with the video? That the idiots spilling more fuel into the fire are idiots? :?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:57:52 am by Kuujis »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4607 on: July 15, 2014, 02:48:05 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: July 15, 2014, 03:02:34 pm »
http://inforesist.org/en/at-night-from-12-to-13-of-july-the-ato-forces-managed-to-prevent-entry-of-russian-troops-in-ukraine/
mighty ukrain army  defeated russian army.. oh noes (((
Cant russian armies just sit the fuck down and drink vodka? How bloody hard is it to not invade shit? Seriuslly....

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: July 15, 2014, 03:13:00 pm »
Cant russian armies just sit the fuck down and drink vodka? How bloody hard is it to not invade shit? Seriuslly....
read more.... russia also shoot down some airplans and shelling ukrain cities.... bloody putin lost his mind ((((

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4610 on: July 15, 2014, 04:08:11 pm »
read more.... russia also shoot down some airplans and shelling ukrain cities.... bloody putin lost his mind ((((
Well... He is known for doing this in the past... not much surprise here. Unless ofc you mean he actually decided to skip riding bears and fire some gun himself? That would be something new and on the level or "Pervyj Kanal"  :rolleyes:

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: July 15, 2014, 07:05:38 pm »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: July 15, 2014, 08:06:12 pm »
This video is a pretty good description of the situation.
It's not a question of blindly trust russian media.Even under Kremlin influence  they are actually in a strategy of truth telling, wich is very interesting. Not because they suddenly love the truth but because this is the only strategy to counter the US soft power.
"According to the 2013 Monocle Soft Power Survey, Germany currently holds the top spot in soft power."

You mean counter Germany??? omg germany NWO controls everything behind every rebellion ever putin plz save us from garmany with ur truth tellin
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4613 on: July 15, 2014, 10:16:04 pm »
+1
It's because you look in the past. When energy was cheap and the West had a good technology advance.
All the advanced countries, except Germany, are in decline and under tons of debts. Russia and China increase their military power while NATO countries cut into their expenses (and it's a part of the US action in Ukraine).
In theory, any country can reach an high level of education (look at Cuba, China, India), It's just a question of time. But it's more difficult to access natural ressources, except by an imperial policy.
Without the dollar and military supremacy that it provide, the West will suffer a big depression and will loose its hegemony over the world. It's a slow processus but it has begun.

You want some exemple of countries rising with oil ? Qatar.
But too many countries have lost the control of their mineral wealth. That's why it's necessary to fight colonialism and imperialism for them. Lybia and Iraq were pretty prosperous before being destroyed by the "army of Freedom".

You think like a 19th century westerner : " look the way live those savages, isn't a proof we are the superior race ?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:41:02 pm by Tovi »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: July 15, 2014, 10:51:31 pm »
You think like a 19th century westerner

And you think like a 700,000 BC Java Man. And by saying it I prove it. Professor of geopolitics Tovi  :rolleyes:

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: July 15, 2014, 10:55:04 pm »
In fact you talk like a 10 years old kid.

Did you liked our western propaganda ?

Back to serious things :

Concentration camps in Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w3PfYy1AOs

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: July 15, 2014, 11:00:50 pm »
In fact you talk like a 10 years old kid.

Did you liked our western propaganda ?

Back to serious things :

Concentration camps in Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w3PfYy1AOs

Yes, I do like western propaganda. At least they know what "junta" means. Concentration camps in Ukraine and central Russian TV channel  :lol: I can't argue with you because I would really feel myself retarded if I try it. I'd rather talk about something else. Tovi why did you evade questions? Have you ever been to any of post-soviet countries?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: July 15, 2014, 11:18:58 pm »
Yes, I did. So what ?

Your only argument is " I did not see this on my favorite TV channel , so it's bullshit". It's a bit short... But can you give any information about ukrainian events ? Do you really feel intelligent to just insult people and never have something relevant to say ?
Seriously, when I read most of you, you really look brainwashed with anti-russian racist reactions. You know, nazees were not different : " ppff, that's jewish art/ jewish books, jewish music etc., just burn it".
The same stupid racism with french people, presumed coward (I don't even know why).
I'm really not impressed by all these insults.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: July 16, 2014, 01:44:50 am »
Yes, I did. So what ?

Where have you been and when?

Seriously, when I read most of you, you really look brainwashed with anti-russian racist reactions.

I'm Russian myself.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: July 16, 2014, 05:28:51 am »
Yes, I did. So what ?

Your only argument is " I did not see this on my favorite TV channel , so it's bullshit". It's a bit short... But can you give any information about ukrainian events ? Do you really feel intelligent to just insult people and never have something relevant to say ?
Seriously, when I read most of you, you really look brainwashed with anti-russian racist reactions. You know, nazees were not different : " ppff, that's jewish art/ jewish books, jewish music etc., just burn it".
The same stupid racism with french people, presumed coward (I don't even know why).
I'm really not impressed by all these insults.
Comparing Russians to jews, well done Tovi an excellent analogy there
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.