Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485501 times)

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4065 on: May 17, 2014, 06:51:17 pm »
But Segd, do you think he is lying about deathes?
"Think"? lol. I bet, he's telling 100% bullshit. Crazy man tells you about 272 dead & 200+ wounded & you just believe him? Cmon, he is definitely brain-damaged. I would believe him only if he'll give 100% proofs of his words.
Do you believe that Zhirinovsky usually tells? Or Limonov, or Novodvorskaya?
http://www.newsru.com/russia/16may2014/dnipro.html
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:55:28 pm by Segd »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4066 on: May 17, 2014, 06:52:44 pm »
"Think"? lol. I bet, he's telling 100% bullshit. Crazy man tells you about 272 dead & 200+ wounded & you just believe him? Cmon, he is definitely brain-damaged. I would believe him only if he'll give 100% proofs of his words.
So you absolutely believe to new authorities in Kiev?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4067 on: May 17, 2014, 06:55:44 pm »
Steel Workers in Mariupol, Ukraine seize the city and out Pro-Russian Militants

That kind of action sounds like pseudo-opposition in Venezuela, when the Oil industry sent thousands of his employees in the streets against Chavez. It could be a similar action.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: May 17, 2014, 07:00:03 pm »
"Peacekeeping" ??? lol , where have you seen peace in Afghanistan ? I see an invasion as Soviet Union did.
And I still don't see any russian invasion in Ukraine. Just some Greystone mercenaries...
Way to completely miss the point, retard. Call it peacekeeping, an invasion, a genocide, doesn't change my point one bit.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: May 17, 2014, 07:03:22 pm »
+1
So you absolutely believe to new authorities in Kiev?
Why should I? I support them, but it doesn't mean that they are angels. They are just  better that separatists. But you posted this Russia Today crap(& this time RT really shitted their reputation), If you believe him, then you are probably as crazy as he.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:07:37 pm by Segd »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #4070 on: May 17, 2014, 07:16:54 pm »
Afghanistan : If they declined they would have major bomb attack in their railways stations by a mysterious "Al Qaida" group, who push public opinion to war.
Libya : A UN mandate to "stop the possibility of massacre" which became "the right to destroy the country and to kill his leader"
Serbia : I don't remember of any UN mandate, because Russia would have probably rejected it.
Irak : No UN mandate. Who gives a Fuck ? France ? But we are the good guys, they are "Al Qaida".

You do know Libya's leader was killed by his own Internal Revolt right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
Serbia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia (AKA there was no UN Mandate)
Iraq: You don't need a UN mandate to DoW someone. You just take a stability hit if you don't have a Casus Belli. Show Superiority is a Valid Casus Belli, FYI.
Afghanistan: A waste, but it was to remove the local support of "terrorists" from the Government. Once again, Diplomatic Insult Casus Belli is bad to do when you are the target of a Coalition against you.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4071 on: May 17, 2014, 07:23:16 pm »
Why should I? I support them, but it doesn't mean that they are angels. They are just  better that separatists. But you posted this Russia Today crap(& this time RT really shitted their reputation), If you believe him, then you are probably as crazy as him.
I don't know whom to believe. But I think new authorities are puppets of USA, Putin didn't return the army from the border to their location as he claimed before. Some russian politics send weapons to the East Ukraine. I think there are some chechen fighters (volunteers) too. So by the force Kiev won't get East Ukraine back anyhow. Donetsk has about 30000 army, Lugansk about 40000 army. Accidents in Odessa and on Miadan stopped in investigation, so many days have already gone, so I think nothing will be changed. Why new authorities appoints oligarchs to senior positions? Maybe it was just sharing between oligarchs.
Do you believe that Zhirinovsky usually tells? Or Limonov, or Novodvorskaya?
Lol, you know that Zhirinovsky is our clown, and I don't even know who are these Limonov and Novodvorskaya

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4072 on: May 17, 2014, 09:35:10 pm »
+1
70000, is it?

Sorry for russian video, but I really want to hear Nicko's opinion about this bastard complaining that people from Donetsk region don't want to fight against ukrainian army.

Interested thing, he admitted that from those locals from Donetsk region that joined his army there are less than 10 competent officers.
So the question is, who are all those strange guys that capture towns, kill our soldiers and look suspiciously like some special forces? Any ideas?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:46:20 pm by serr »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: May 17, 2014, 10:30:54 pm »
+1
And its hard to discuss if we dont have a full translation. Youtube subtitles arent coming close enough.

Why would we listen to him more than others though? Everytime someone says something in a video/audio/text which goes against someone's views he is ad homine-ed to death. A curriculum vitae is now necessary to believe anything on this thread  :P

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4074 on: May 17, 2014, 10:34:45 pm »
+1
Why would we listen to him more than others though?

Probably because he is leader of "rebels"? Or at least their military commander.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Girkin
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:47:27 pm by serr »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4075 on: May 18, 2014, 04:29:45 am »
70000, is it?

Sorry for russian video, but I really want to hear Nicko's opinion about this bastard complaining that people from Donetsk region don't want to fight against ukrainian army.

Interested thing, he admitted that from those locals from Donetsk region that joined his army there are less than 10 competent officers.
So the question is, who are all those strange guys that capture towns, kill our soldiers and look suspiciously like some special forces? Any ideas?
Most of them are Ukranians. I think nobody wants to fight. They took only their own towns where they live. As I know from my friend in Rostov it's about 10000 people went to East ukraine, but thay are all volunteers. Also there are boeviks. But if you think that's all about Russia, then you are wrong. It's people from East are rising against new authorities. As for me New authorities could save Crimea and East, but they are so incompetetnt, they don't know what to do. My friend is video operator which live in Kiev, he has russian passport, he says that he can't leave his home, because he was beaten once by youngsters, he was stopped many times for interrogation. He has wife and two daughters. and he is afraid of them. So? You want to say that there is no discrimination? If only investigation of deathes were clear on Maidan and in Odessa, I think you would know what your new authorities look like.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: May 18, 2014, 07:30:23 am »
"Peacekeeping" ??? lol , where have you seen peace in Afghanistan ? I see an invasion as Soviet Union did.
And I still don't see any russian invasion in Ukraine. Just some Greystone mercenaries...

You know man, I can respect a person thats anti-west, US, Europe. But dont overdo it please. Just because u dont like the West doesnt mean u should just blindly agree and justify to everything the russians do. And also u may consider western sources to be shit, but that doesnt make the russian sources any more legit. I quess thats why u so retarded, those sources are significantly bigger horseshit and that is a very proven and known fact.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: May 18, 2014, 07:32:19 am »
I'm from the West. What I just hate is Imperialism, lies and crimes.
If you read me right, my sources comes from very different countries.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:37:01 am by Tovi »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: May 18, 2014, 07:38:25 am »
And yet you completely justify russians annexing shit at the central of Europe during the 21st century so they can rebuild their crappy empire of poverty. Noboby is more freaking imperialistic then Russia. In the modern world russia has one of the most corrupt goverments. Not to mention compared to western media, russian media straight up fabricates its facts from its ass for propaganda thats almost as bad as in the NK. And you are giving shit to the West? Are u just looking for attention or something?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: May 18, 2014, 07:46:34 am »
If you talk about Crimea, they asked their independance, then to join Russia. The referendum was legit. But, the West doesn't like Democracy, obviously. They support a violent Coup and reject an election...
France annexed Mayotte island last decade, after a local referendum. What's the problem with that ? I think you are more Russia hating than you think I'm West hating.

Imperialism is not only a question of military invasion. It's also about spying, economy and propaganda. CIA and NSA are present all over the world, they try to sign unfair "Free-trade" agreement secretly with all their allies etc. I mean, this is a global empire. Russia may have a local influence but I really not fear this country.