Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485222 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4050 on: May 17, 2014, 03:49:11 am »
+2
Guys, what do you think about accidents in Ukraine on maidan when 100 people were killed by snipers, Odessa where 48 people were killed and 48 disapeared somewhere. Why new authorities can't say anything about investigations. Why there wasn't any corpse opening from maidan, they don't even know from what sniper riffles they were shot, they don't say what gas was used in Odessa, so people died in few seconds. Why they arrested only pro-russian activists, who were survived there. Many questions. Why no one from militia oficers were arrested, only one was, but he escaped somehow and left the country, and nobody can find him.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4051 on: May 17, 2014, 11:04:08 am »
Afganistan: DoWed by 1 member who called in other members. If they decline they would have lost 25 Prestige. (Insult Casus Belli on a coalition is bad!)
Libya: Primarly GB/France blowing up the army preventing something much like a Syria from happening.
Serbia: To Young, can't say, but something about genocide/ethinc conflict stopping w/ UN mandate.

Afghanistan : If they declined they would have major bomb attack in their railways stations by a mysterious "Al Qaida" group, who push public opinion to war.
Libya : A UN mandate to "stop the possibility of massacre" which became "the right to destroy the country and to kill his leader"
Serbia : I don't remember of any UN mandate, because Russia would have probably rejected it.
Irak : No UN mandate. Who gives a Fuck ? France ? But we are the good guys, they are "Al Qaida".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4052 on: May 17, 2014, 12:57:50 pm »
+1
Guys, what do you think about accidents in Ukraine on maidan when 100 people were killed by snipers, Odessa where 48 people were killed and 48 disapeared somewhere. Why new authorities can't say anything about investigations. Why there wasn't any corpse opening from maidan, they don't even know from what sniper riffles they were shot, they don't say what gas was used in Odessa, so people died in few seconds. Why they arrested only pro-russian activists, who were survived there. Many questions. Why no one from militia oficers were arrested, only one was, but he escaped somehow and left the country, and nobody can find him.
Do you get a memo from RT/LifeNews about "questions to ask westerners"? Can I subscribe to that black humor channel, ifn they have engrish vershion (funny gtanslate version available ofc)?

Afghanistan : If they declined they would have major bomb attack in their railways stations by a mysterious "Al Qaida" group, who push public opinion to war.
Libya : A UN mandate to "stop the possibility of massacre" which became "the right to destroy the country and to kill his leader"
Serbia : I don't remember of any UN mandate, because Russia would have probably rejected it.
Irak : No UN mandate. Who gives a Fuck ? France ? But we are the good guys, they are "Al Qaida".
And that is relevant.... how? Last I remembered - putler did not want to be compared to the corrupt and rotten west, because his is the righteous one - create slav world for one slav nation with a thief as a king!  :rolleyes: How do you find comparison of your percieved western misdeeds and supposed russian misdeeds needed?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: May 17, 2014, 01:02:45 pm »
Just to say NATO can attack any country, anytime and for any reason.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4054 on: May 17, 2014, 01:09:19 pm »
And... because NATO can - so can russia? Since russia "did no evil" supposedly - how is this relevant?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: May 17, 2014, 01:10:55 pm »
That's absolutly not was i was saying.
It was about NATO intervention in Ukraine (or Crimea).

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: May 17, 2014, 01:30:42 pm »

Give it some months or at worst a few decades: truth is always finally hinted at.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: May 17, 2014, 01:37:55 pm »
+1
You are the most hilarious conspiracy nut of 2014
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: May 17, 2014, 05:13:51 pm »
You are the most hilarious conspiracy nut of 2014

Mmh ? What conspiracy ???
You were talking about the impossibility for NATO to act in Ukraine because Ukraine is not a NATO's member. I just prove that NATO can do whatever they want because they are strong enough to spit on international treaties.
I don't see any conspiracy here. Stop marijuana pls.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4059 on: May 17, 2014, 05:47:53 pm »
Just for information: fake head of the Odessa republic said that 2 of may 247 people were killed and new authorities in Kiev are guilty of it and they hide the facts
(click to show/hide)

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: May 17, 2014, 06:19:26 pm »
Just for information: Head of the Odessa republic said that 2 of may 247 people were killed and new authorities in Kiev are guilty of it and they hide the facts
(click to show/hide)
Head of the Odessa republic my ass.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2,_%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87
"April 21, 2014 Valery Kaur declared himself president-elect "People republic New Russia", the formation of which announced some Orthodox activists Odessa."

I declare myself King of West Finland!

OMG, this is jewel:
http://news.bigmir.net/ukraine/810862-Kaurov-stal-prezidentom--Odesskoj-narodnoj-respubliki-
Head of the Union of Orthodox Citizens of Ukraine Valery Kaurov Odessa from Moscow proclaimed the People's Republic, which he headed.
This decision was taken on the Kulikovo Field Meeting on Easter Day. Kaurov participated in the meeting remotely, via Skype, because he is hiding from the police in Russia.
In 2010 he ran for mayor of Odessa elections, gaining 1,827 votes (0.5%).

Nice one, Nicko, I hope you'll have such mayor\governor in you city one day.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:29:27 pm by Segd »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4061 on: May 17, 2014, 06:41:12 pm »
But Segd, do you think he is lying about deathes? I corrected my mistake

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: May 17, 2014, 06:43:04 pm »
When will you stop spamming this thread with ur opinions? Should just close it

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: May 17, 2014, 06:45:05 pm »
Mmh ? What conspiracy ???
You were talking about the impossibility for NATO to act in Ukraine because Ukraine is not a NATO's member. I just prove that NATO can do whatever they want because they are strong enough to spit on international treaties.
I don't see any conspiracy here. Stop marijuana pls.
Your logic skills are greatly lacking, as is apparently your sense of context. Are you seriously retarded enough not to see the difference between peacekeeping in Afghanistan, where their opponents are a couple thousand backwards mujahideen, and going into Ukraine in force and opposing a Russian invasion? The only way they could've done the latter is if Ukraine was a member.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: May 17, 2014, 06:49:00 pm »
"Peacekeeping" ??? lol , where have you seen peace in Afghanistan ? I see an invasion as Soviet Union did.
And I still don't see any russian invasion in Ukraine. Just some Greystone mercenaries...