Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485870 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3945 on: May 13, 2014, 10:18:50 pm »
Nicko, if you weren't russian I'd thought you're ingenius troll.
Thanks Falka, same of you. I know you don't care about people death, so sorry.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: May 13, 2014, 10:24:42 pm »
As long as I'm not the one whos dying no, I don't care.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3947 on: May 13, 2014, 10:25:40 pm »
As long as I'm not the one whos dying no, I don't care.
Yes, I've already understood this

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3948 on: May 13, 2014, 11:09:57 pm »
Nato sends tanks to the East compilation:
(click to show/hide)
You think that there won't any war?

Wasn't that same video posted some time ago by Dave about UKR sending their tanks to the front.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: May 14, 2014, 12:15:14 am »
What is it with [...] stamping USA/RUS or na zi on every piece of military equipment or political engagement on earth

must be new to this thread  :P 

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: May 14, 2014, 12:48:22 am »
+1

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: May 14, 2014, 06:08:44 am »
Yeah this transportation is fake as always. I would like to believe that. But in the last 10 years there were some attempts to destabilize the situation around Russia. Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine. Everywhere USA respected those actions. If not then correct me. Some politics talk abot it in USA too. Russia and China become too strong for USA.

Well that was an american train in america, I noticed that much. Delivering equipment somewhere. We dont know where. And from what ive generally gathered, all that the US provided Eastern-Europeans was a very small number of troops. Eastern NATOmembers dont get supplied by the US, they get supplied by other European NATO members. Tanks from Germany, Guns from Norway, APCs from I dunno how many difference places. I think only jets are generally from the US.
There were attemts to destabilize Belarus? When? Belarus has its dictatorship and Russia has a pretty strong grip on it. Havent really heard any news about it tbh.

Russia hasnt become too strong of US. Not even close. Russia itself considers itself some adversary, but its far from it. US has really nothing to fear. I mean seriuslly. Do think about it. U have freaking Russia. A country with 2 times less population, less technology, much fewer allies and shitty economy thats getting worse every year considering itself to be a threat to a country like the US. Russia is a threat to Europe. Thats how far it will ever get.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:13:43 am by Tibe »

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #3952 on: May 14, 2014, 06:25:25 am »
You're right, Russia isn't a threat for anybody. But USA is a threat for everybody on this planet.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: May 14, 2014, 06:29:50 am »
If you're an idiot, yes. So you have much to fear.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #3954 on: May 14, 2014, 07:03:53 am »
It's sad to see people kill each other for same reasons over thousands of years...
We differ ourselves by animals by having the ability to think rationally. Sad truth is with all our political systems,inventions,advanced communication,sociology,philosophic experiences of questining our own existence and shit... We are on top of the food pyramid because there are no predators over humans. Not because we are "civilized" or "advanced" compared to other animals.

Still killing same species because of territory.
Actually we are much worse than any other living organism in this world. It was in Matrix I guess, agent smith was describing humans as cancer, a virus which eliminates everything and overpopulates to deal greater damage. (Maybe some other movie tho)
Thats truly what we are. Growing cancer.

If Putin keeps the way he acts, there'll be consequences. I don't think that It'll be enough reason to start WW3 (Which might be the final battle which will "reset" the world by killing everything with overusage of bio-chemical weapons tho) but it might be one of the reasons when the time comes. Don't underestimate those conflicts. Neighbouring countries always want something from you that they don't have and once you go unstable by war, they might involve into the conflict just to take a piece from you. All World Wars started like that a lil conflict between few countries became global mess ...

Also, had to wait a lot to post this message lol :

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: May 14, 2014, 08:39:05 am »
US's Vice President Biden's son joins the Board of Directors of the largest gas production company in Ukraine:

http://burisma.com/hunter-biden-joins-the-team-of-burisma-holdings/
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: May 14, 2014, 08:47:29 am »
This has to mean something!

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3957 on: May 14, 2014, 08:50:34 am »
Well that was an american train in america, I noticed that much. Delivering equipment somewhere. We dont know where. And from what ive generally gathered, all that the US provided Eastern-Europeans was a very small number of troops. Eastern NATOmembers dont get supplied by the US, they get supplied by other European NATO members. Tanks from Germany, Guns from Norway, APCs from I dunno how many difference places. I think only jets are generally from the US.
There were attemts to destabilize Belarus? When? Belarus has its dictatorship and Russia has a pretty strong grip on it. Havent really heard any news about it tbh.

Russia hasnt become too strong of US. Not even close. Russia itself considers itself some adversary, but its far from it. US has really nothing to fear. I mean seriuslly. Do think about it. U have freaking Russia. A country with 2 times less population, less technology, much fewer allies and shitty economy thats getting worse every year considering itself to be a threat to a country like the US. Russia is a threat to Europe. Thats how far it will ever get.
WW3  will not be now, maybe. But everything is going to. Why do you think, that belarus has a dictatorship? There were 2 attemts to destabilize Belarus in 2006, and 2010. But it's not known in the world, because Lukashenko punished them.
Russia becomes stronger, and this is don't like USA, and BRIC is much stronger then you think, China is the biggest holder of USA debt, and if they want they can ruine USA economy.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: May 14, 2014, 09:02:34 am »
I don't think you understand how the economy works. China cannot ruin USA's economy unless they fancy ruining their own as well. Being "the biggest holder of USA debt" means less than you think it means. In the end, it comes down to a paper saying U.S owes them imaginary numbers.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3959 on: May 14, 2014, 09:18:28 am »
+1
I don't think you understand how the economy works. China cannot ruin USA's economy unless they fancy ruining their own as well. Being "the biggest holder of USA debt" means less than you think it means. In the end, it comes down to a paper saying U.S owes them imaginary numbers.
Well, I graduated from economy university with highest mark. Of course economy now is one big soap bubble, it's a fake which is made by USA. But if they will play their own game, then it will be collapse of economy, not in China. Russia also will not suffer of it too much. USA also will not suffer. But Europe will loose a lot. Dollar will cost nothing, because the real value of dollar is nothing now. The world economy will crush. And USA will loose their influence, and they dont want to, so what do they need to do? Yes as always, they need to start the war.