Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485352 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3600 on: May 08, 2014, 02:06:56 pm »
There is this saying in Belorussia and Russia: its not important who votes how, its important how the votes are counted. If you think that these "referendums" will be or the previous  one in Crimea waslegit and up to democratic standards - you obviously live in russia, because "only in russia" (c). :rolleyes:

And again - red herring. Because most likely RT does not provide all the needed info, right?

99% of the time a independance is followed or started by a referendum.

99% of the time, if the previous state doesnt release its control by itself, they dont recognise the independance as legitimate.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #3601 on: May 08, 2014, 02:09:12 pm »
Did you watch the video? Tell me, what did they do? I'm not seeing anyone throwing hammers in anyone's face? Maybe i'm just blind. All i see is people stopping a column driving into a city with foreign flags and taking down the flags. If you fail to understand the reasoning behind that column of cars, then i feel sorry for you.
Yesh, I watched it once again and now I can clearly tell you what was happening there. Ukrainian volunteers just had cheerfully met the evil Russkie skinheaded drunkards (who were driving their awful polluting cars) with the bread and salt. Ukrainians wanted to give them flowers and kiss them brotherly, and also take their flags to carry it to a dry cleaning service, probably. But suddenly Russian nаzies tried to drive through the friendly attitude Ukrainian citizens. And in the end the gigantic rainbow appears all over the screen. That's it. And about that hammer from the other video, I just realized - it's an obvious montage. Usual FSB's antics. So you're not blind of course. And also thanks for your sincere apologies, but yet, please, don't be so cruel to me, dear wise man. Just give me directly the proper 'reasoning' about that frightening column of cars. Tell me the truth. Give me at least the slightest hint. Please? :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #3602 on: May 08, 2014, 02:14:56 pm »
Hot news: Putin asks power-mongers in East Ukraine to delay the vote to "give peace a chance".

In other news: saw a cartoon in my local newspaper today. Uncle Sam and Russian Bear standing in front of each other. Uncle Sam says "I am thinking about deploying and stationing troops along the Russian border of my NATO states." Russian Bear answers "Funny. I was thinking the exact same thing." ))))))

Cold War 2.0 incoming?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: May 08, 2014, 02:19:32 pm »
+2
Tell me the truth. Give me at least the slightest hint. Please? :(
Faction: Retards

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3604 on: May 08, 2014, 02:20:14 pm »
Okay. Now I will take a note. Going around with soviet flag in post-soviet countries causes the hammer thrown at your face with high probability. And also people in these countries believe it's normal to attack someone in this way. I just didn't know it until now. Thanx.
(click to show/hide)

No, not necessarily a hammer at your face, but many people would tell you that you should be ashamed of yourself.

I didn't say that attacking somebody with a soviet flag is commendable. Foolishly provocative is what I said. Again, don't manipulate.

PS: Anyway what's up with digging up months old stuff again? Did you guys run out of ideas? There's plenty of things to talk about.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 02:24:25 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: May 08, 2014, 02:27:41 pm »
+1
Okay. Now I will take a note. Going around with soviet flag in post-soviet countries causes the hammer thrown at your face with high probability. And also people in these countries believe it's normal to attack someone in this way. I just didn't know it until now. Thanx.
(click to show/hide)
You're a fucking retard. Russians were invading Ukraine and those people drove around with USSR and Russian flags. That does not happen by accident. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #3606 on: May 08, 2014, 02:32:24 pm »
You're a fucking retard. Russians were invading Ukraine and those people drove around with USSR and Russian flags. That does not happen by accident. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The power of your arguments is overwhelming.
PS: Anyway what's up with digging up months old stuff again? Did you guys run out of ideas? There's plenty of things to talk about.
Sorry, I just didn't read this topic back then. Anyways I had no intention to discuss about this shit, the only reason why I picked up dat vid is because it seems funny to me how the one person says that if you beat someone for being Russian - you're a nаzi. And in the same time he thinks that people with Russian and Soviet flags don't deserve any better treatment than a hammer thrown at their face. You may consider it's fine, but I'm not. That's all basically :wink:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:45:25 am by Porthos »
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: May 08, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »
+2

Xant total post count / retard use ratio = 0.98

No surprise here, it takes one to know one.

If you had took the time to read past the last pages you would maybe have seen that you're repeating word for word what someone said really recently; tl;dr: you're useless and obnoxious.
Go back where you came from, thanks.

Cant agree more.
There must be some post-odessa events too since then.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: May 08, 2014, 02:51:19 pm »
That's because the total replies to retards ratio in this thread = 0.98.

This reply increases the ratio to 0.99.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #3609 on: May 08, 2014, 02:57:34 pm »
Terrorists in Ukraine :evil::
(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: May 08, 2014, 02:59:57 pm »
Cant even copy paste the russian words into google translate if its on an image  :P

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #3611 on: May 08, 2014, 03:03:21 pm »
Cant even copy paste the russian words into google translate if its on an image  :P
That's only names of the cities and in the middle is written "We - not titushki(young people used in political battles). We are people. We against the illegal power in Kiev"

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: May 08, 2014, 03:18:10 pm »
That's only names of the cities and in the middle is written "We - not titushki(young people used in political battles). We are people. We against the illegal power in Kiev"
What's their problem? Presidential Elections incoming. Or don't you believe in fair elections\referendums?

Moscow, Russian Federation:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:25:03 pm by Segd »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #3613 on: May 08, 2014, 03:40:57 pm »
What's their problem? Presidential Elections incoming. Or don't you believe in fair elections\referendums?

Moscow, Russian Federation:
(click to show/hide)

Oh he DOES believe in democratic voting, e.g. in Crimea, where 123% of citizens of Sevastopol cast their vote. He also believes in putlers elections, where 146% of voters casting their votes is considered proper  :rolleyes:

And then say what is democratic referendum in your opinion? And was democratic an armed revolution in Kiev?
And what info? I dont watch RT. Half of my relatives live in Ukraine. And I know what propaganda in Ukraine and what propoganda in Russia, and I can say in Ukraine is more stupid
Why should I bother answering, when you don't? :) You still 3 questions pending from http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/meanwhile-in-ukraine/msg1002065/#msg1002065 :

how do you think armed gangs "demanting independence" should be treated?

I do not understand, what those videos are supposed to prove. Care to elaborate?

putler admitting to russian special forces operating in Crimea is not enough to prove russias involvement in destabilization of Ukraine? You are that sure of your sources? And after that - someone is supposed to believe russia is not working in eastern crimea? For real?

On the subject of And was democratic an armed revolution in Kiev? - the protests in maidan actually were an expression of democracy, where a sizable amount of people to expressed their disagreement with the course Yanukovich took. Until Yanukovich started the criminal crap he did and everything went down hill from there.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #3614 on: May 08, 2014, 04:19:55 pm »
+1
I wonder how this equation is supposed to work. :lol:

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.