Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485371 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3541 on: May 07, 2014, 11:18:11 am »

But how do you know who is who? You can't even distinguish where is pro-russian/pro-ukrainian. Same shit goes for Butan. How could your info have any value then?  :lol:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3542 on: May 07, 2014, 11:33:37 am »
But how do you know who is who? You can't even distinguish where is pro-russian/pro-ukrainian. Same shit goes for Butan. How could your info have any value then?  :lol:

This.

Like it or not Dave destroyed one of those picture "facts" here a few pages back, and if I remember right complete silence followed it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #3543 on: May 07, 2014, 11:41:10 am »
+1
Well, tbh... gimme 2 hours and I craft a completely different story out of all those pictures, giving only the pro-rus dudes the blame.

If you accept that "thing" as truth... well, I wouldn't even know where to start laughing about you.
Grab a few pictures, mark them with red arrows, dots, circles and anything else Paint.exe lets you draw, come up with some probable explanations that fit your side of the story and piece everything together...

Those picture-stories are the very last source of information I'd ever consider.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: May 07, 2014, 11:54:24 am »
This.

Like it or not Dave destroyed one of those picture "facts" here a few pages back, and if I remember right complete silence followed it.

Also - lets maybe fast roll back to the places where "little green men were not russian special forces", then fast forward to putler admitting contrary, then lets enjoy Butan not believing even putler, because <some reason>  :rolleyes:

Except this was not silence for me, I laughed loud  :lol:

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #3545 on: May 07, 2014, 12:01:01 pm »
+4
What I can say for sure is that obviously pro-Russians just entrapped their own people.

-_-

This is a bit too far... Even for Adolf Kim Jon Osama bin Bundy type. 9/11 CIA conspiracy level shit.
"Special toxic substances" - wtf...

Will make a tinfoil hat when I'm back home from work.

Have to occam's razor here. Russians burning themselves, and eating special toxic substances to make Ukranians look bad?.. Or angry Ukranians throw molo's to force Russians out of the building?

Now i am not saying it's not a provocation, since i have no idea, but it sounds crazy. God help Ukraine!
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: May 07, 2014, 12:07:04 pm »

I just don't like Russia or its history and politics.

Didn't like Tsar Russian history. Didn't like Lenin. Didn't like Stalin. Don't like vodka fetish. Don't like kremlin. Don't like ballet. Don't like kalinka. Don't like Soviet Union. Don't like Bolsheviks. Don't like communist history of Russia.  And i don't like Putin.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: May 07, 2014, 12:40:47 pm »
+5
What I can say for sure is that obviously pro-Russians just entrapped their own people.

Re-read twice, still not sure if trolling or just brainwashed.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #3548 on: May 07, 2014, 12:42:47 pm »
Re-read twice, still not sure if trolling or just brainwashed.

lol!

Stfu butan, you`re a retard/idiot/moron who supports russian fascistonazees.

You`re dumb, and only people who support Ukraine are smart, its obvious that Putin himself strangled that pregnant wife

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: May 07, 2014, 12:47:34 pm »
+1
The worst part of all this is that its not that hard to understand and acknowledge that there is some ukrainians that could and have done this.

Dave shouldnt feel guilty because they share the same nationality, and should be able to tell them for what they are : violent extremists.
Probably the same kind of people that were at Maidan bearing the brunt of the unshackled action that cost many people their lives :rolleyes:

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: May 07, 2014, 01:11:20 pm »
+1
The worst part of all this is that its not that hard to understand and acknowledge that there is some ukrainians that could and have done this.

Dave shouldnt feel guilty because they share the same nationality, and should be able to tell them for what they are : violent extremists.
Probably the same kind of people that were at Maidan bearing the brunt of the unshackled action that cost many people their lives :rolleyes:

Even if the bandera natzee are responsible, it's still not a reason to wholesale euromaydan as a fascist coup.

For the same reason, the unrest in the eastern regions is not a proportional response to the actual events in Kiev. It's a proportional response to a fascist coup, which is what the Russian-speaking media that the easterners are watching is describing. Remember Crimea ? I would also chose Russia rather than Nazi Ukraine, even if I had no love for Russia.

Besides, those Right Sector boy scouts are not any worse than Jobbik or Golden Dawn. Every criminologist will tell you that opportunity is the most important component.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 596
  • Infamy: 786
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: May 07, 2014, 01:12:25 pm »
+3
Well, Dave is Ukrainian and is in Ukraine atm so it's perfectly understandable that he doesn't believe anything Russian side says or do. It's easy to pick sides in front of a monitor miles away from actual conflict which pretty much doesn't concern you in the slightest bit (yet). When you're living in an area affected by civil war or it is close to happening you need to act accordingly. All logic goes out of the window, only opinion allowed are: are you for us or for them? Do you know what happens to Ukrainian who tries to help his "pro-russian" buddy (not real protester, just someone who has some russian relatives) when they meet Right Sector gang? They both end up dead, first labeled as traitor of his own nation...

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #3552 on: May 07, 2014, 01:15:29 pm »
+1
Who cares who is who if they all Ukrainians and kill each other just for different views on the future of the country?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: May 07, 2014, 01:20:34 pm »
Even if the bandera natzee are responsible, it's still not a reason to wholesale euromaydan as a fascist coup.

Who did? Not me. Because I dont have this opinion.

For the same reason, the unrest in the eastern regions is not a proportional response to the actual events in Kiev. It's a proportional response to a fascist coup, which is what the Russian-speaking media that the easterners are watching is describing. Remember Crimea ? I would also chose Russia rather than Nazi Ukraine, even if I had no love for Russia.

And Maidan was a proportional response to choosing a Russian commercial agreement instead of a European one?...

Your statement lack profound background checks.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: May 07, 2014, 01:31:24 pm »
Who did? Not me. Because I dont have this opinion.
Panos did it :)

And Maidan was a proportional response to choosing a Russian commercial agreement instead of a European one?...
<...>
Yes it was.