Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485634 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3495 on: May 06, 2014, 03:51:12 pm »
Try to read texts more carefully. Or don't read at all, go play outside.
The only difference between my messages is who set the building on fire(I didn't mentioned it at all in my first post actually, so gtfo). & the main(as I said in my second post. Get it? Words, they matter, read them!) pro-Ukrainian version is that it was defenders fault.
Although both parties could easily do it, both sides(RUS & UKR mass media) blame each other.

Sorry to insist but I see difference between your two posts about it:

Short story: [...] Finally, some RUS hided inside wannabe-grill building. Both sides continued to throw shit & molotovs, some fires started, some UKR gone inside to kick asses. Fire spreaded, a lot of dead(both RUS & UKR). The end.

1)Then after molotovs exchange they accidentally set their building on fire, eliminating themselves & pro-Ukrainians who were storming the building. Some were saved by pro-Ukrainians & hospitalized\arrested.
I believe this one since there are a lot of evidences(tons of youtube included)

I dont understand why you would need to add "I believe this one more", since as you say in your post, RUS tv spew bullshit, UKR tv spew bullshit, so why try to argue that one of them is the truth?  :rolleyes:  You should have stayed to stating versions neutrally if you dont want to be criticized, or you're trying to troll like Xant? Noone reads him anymore, is that what you want?  :P

No need to be a genius to guess that nor the side which says "UKR threw all molotovs and watched them die" is wrong, and the side which says "RUS threw molotovs in the building themselves and UKR tried to save them" is equally stupid wrong  :rolleyes:

Here is a nice example, btw
http://gorlis-gorsky.livejournal.com/16311.html
The analysis of lies that main Russian channel(98,8% of population coverage) "reported" about Odessa. Old school German nаzies look like puppies after this report.
Of course there are a lot of bullshit on Ukrainian TV but who watches them? :)
It is also the main Russian channel in Ukraine. & then it reports such crap, bunch of Ivani4es arm themselves & take another Slovyansk.
So if you still think that it is not Russian fault that Pro-Russian Ukrainians do separatist shit, think better.

No fucking shit, there is a propaganda war on TV?  :) 
Also why do you just say "Ukrainian TV", you should know that what you can see on UKR TV, all of Europe see the same bullshit. I am fed anti-Putin informations day in and day out since december 2013. There is only Oberyn to listen to them and prepare to take arms against the evil fascist warmongering power.
Same for Russian TV, the people that completely fall in the trap that US/EU is fascist chocolate chip cookie are stupid. The only legit point they bring is that the west does want their destruction quite bad for a long long time, so its only a return of a favor to create new counter-propaganda media and other projects.

Read both reports and form your own opinion. You dont have to stick to one side or another. Well, except if you want to win cool points with guys like Kuujis.

Both sides are necessary to see the truth anyway. 95% of the videos where you see maidan protesters being more violent than usual, are tagged RUPTLY (russian channel), so you need to go check the RU side to see things you couldnt elsewhere. The opposite is true for the videos where you see eastern ukraine pro-RUS people being more violent than usual, its more likely they are from a non-RUS channel.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #3496 on: May 06, 2014, 04:09:05 pm »
After some monthes half of the truth will come out. And we will see what happened as it was in Georgia in 2008. Russia exactly won't enter army to Ukraine because it is wanted by parliament of the USA to condemn Russia in aggression. Putin is not that stupid. Later will see, it is a pity that many people can die before the truth will come out, because the agression will be from both sides.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: May 06, 2014, 04:20:31 pm »
The only legit point they bring is that the west does want their destruction quite bad for a long long time

lol

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #3498 on: May 06, 2014, 05:03:28 pm »
in this world there is no black or white, good or evil, and you are again offering me to choose just one. Personally, I think that people should choose their government and act according to the decisions of the government does not matter whether they like it or not. But if you are not satisfied with decision of the government, next time you can choose another onee. And do not perform the solutions that you like, and protest against those you do not like.

What about Ukraine, it's just bloody show for these assholes like you, all the important decisions have long been made ​​and agreed upon by all main participants. And now they just want to make the people believe that all that happened is the people did but not by pair fatty bastards.
Its not about it being black or white, it never is, especially in a situation like the current one in Ukraine. Its about whether you would follow your leader to this I daresay intentional bloodbath or not.

Also - color me naive, but things CAN change after these unrests. I lived through it. I know it personally. And if I need to name one quality of all this process - it would be "HARD", because trying to fix broken shit is never easy.

(click to show/hide)

I like people like you, when I'm drunk and don't have anything better to do: always in contrarian shit-corner, always spewing shit about things that you can't make up your own mind because of some fucked up reason or another AND best of all - ALWAYS up for a most bullshit of bullshitty like argument about what ever  :rolleyes:

Lets see :)

Sorry to insist but I see difference between your two posts about it: Soo... Whats the difference? Can you please name/shame/identify it? Elaborate more? Throwing something out and not being specific is acceptable in contrarian corner, when you want some more arguments for the sake of arguments. In most other cases - ACTUALLY SAYING WHAT YOU MEAN IS PREFERABLE  :shock: I know... shocking.

I dont understand why you would need to add "I believe this one more", since as you say in your post, RUS tv spew bullshit, UKR tv spew bullshit, so why try to argue that one of them is the truth?  :rolleyes:  You should have stayed to stating versions neutrally if you dont want to be criticized, or you're trying to troll like Xant? Noone reads him anymore, is that what you want?  :P

No need to be a genius to guess that nor the side which says "UKR threw all molotovs and watched them die" is wrong, and the side which says "RUS threw molotovs in the building themselves and UKR tried to save them" is equally stupid wrong  :rolleyes:

You start somewhat ok and then... just contrarian corner bullshit, sorry :). A person sees what he sees, sees does his own conclusions, has his oppinion, which I would say is reasonable, given what info is available. So? Care to post your own? Or would it sound like "I do not agree with anyone, even if they were there and died in the fire themselves, because they are not perfectly impartial"? And ofc - ending statement in false alternative construct is becoming a classic  :rolleyes: If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... in contrarian corner you need a scientific experiment under controlled conditions to confirm, that this is a duck. Autopsy also helps.

Both sides are necessary to see the truth anyway. 95% of the videos where you see maidan protesters being more violent than usual, are tagged RUPTLY (russian channel), so you need to go check the RU side to see things you couldnt elsewhere. The opposite is true for the videos where you see eastern ukraine pro-RUS people being more violent than usual, its more likely they are from a non-RUS channel.
While I agree with the premise, the selection of "sides" to compare is bullshit - you are comparing the sides of "russia owned state media" with 90% of the rest of the world media, which is obviously Mason/US/Alien controlled, thus ALL worthy of equal trust with the drones of putler. Yeah.... how about NO.

Also - 99% of numbers posted in this post are bullshit made op on the spot :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:09:09 pm by Kuujis »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: May 06, 2014, 05:27:17 pm »
I like people like you, when I'm drunk and don't have anything better to do

I finally understand whats your problem...

lol

?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #3500 on: May 06, 2014, 06:59:38 pm »
+1
Nothing about this in western medias :

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:17:21 pm by Tovi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: May 06, 2014, 07:32:12 pm »
?

What makes you think that ?

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #3502 on: May 06, 2014, 07:33:33 pm »
+2

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: May 06, 2014, 07:39:45 pm »

What makes you think that ?

The 250 pages of facts you're actually in ?  :D

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1680
  • Infamy: 949
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: May 06, 2014, 08:01:26 pm »

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #3505 on: May 06, 2014, 08:11:32 pm »

Please Dave, after that, tell me why you`re country does not deserve to be bombed back to the fucking stone age?

+18

Ukranians deserve to be sent at Gulags for their whole lives.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 68
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: May 06, 2014, 08:14:13 pm »
Panos, I hope you realize that guys who did that share certain beliefs with your precious Golden Dawn :wink:

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #3507 on: May 06, 2014, 08:17:44 pm »
Apart the fact that Greece was never allied with the nazees, quite the opposite, Golden Dawn is a nationalistic Political Party, not a chocolate chip cookie party like the Right Sector.

And I doubt that Greek nationalists would treat other Europeans like that.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3508 on: May 06, 2014, 08:18:04 pm »
 :lol:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: May 06, 2014, 08:30:34 pm »
+5
Please Dave, after that, tell me why you`re country does not deserve to be bombed back to the fucking stone age?

+18

Ukranians deserve to be sent at Gulags for their whole lives.
And I doubt that Greek nationalists would treat other Europeans like that.
It's mindnumbing.