Author Topic: Ban request - KML_Perseus  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Ban request - KML_Perseus
« on: November 29, 2013, 08:33:52 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - Patoson
2. Name of offending character(s) - KML_Perseus
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - a few minutes ago (20:28 GMT+1) in EU_7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - I join EU_7, spectate the rest of the round that the team was playing before I could spawn, when I see KML_Perseus AFK until the last wave, where he teamkills Cheap_Infantry_Made_In_China to take control of the ballista he was using, then he shoots the ballista at Conan_KnightWhoSays_Bullshit and leaves the server.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* - Why should I bother thinking about that?
6. Multiple Screenshots -
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** - Those in the last two screenshots.

Offline 1gsomergs1

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request - KML_Perseus
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:52:49 pm »
Not knowing. Entry lag and Whether the fire went out. I'm so sorry. Not to be afraid

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 06:39:29 pm »
Just now he's been reporting every single accidental TH on him, often getting 3 or 4 players onto 4/5.

Luckily he decided to go full retard and started hitting me, so I 5/5'd his ass.

He was also trolling Plejaren Starborn using the commander chat, about some silly duel.

Watch this nerd pls.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Plejaren_Starborn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 06:43:26 pm »
This guy keeps reporting like mad and insulting people like he did before.  I already made a post for him , he's been banned but he keeps harassing people.  Something must be done to stop him!!   Today he just moved to get in front of me while I was attacking to get a team hit and report me.... that just drove me crazy!!! Please do something  about him

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 07:29:11 pm »
Was playing DTV today and that guy also caught my attention. Played with my shielder and he teamhit me and another shielder next to me, probably because he couldnt get a spot between the shielders to slaughter bots.. even tked the guy next to me to be able to kill bots. I teamhit him once accidentally and he instareported, I dont think anybody needs that guy in the game.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 11:16:57 pm »
Is KML_Perseus and KML_Warlord the same guy?

Cause today on siege, I saw KML_Warlord attacking doors as defender. I reported it to Okin (who was in ts with me), but he stopped before Okin could see it himself.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 11:34:03 pm »
Banned for one week for teamkilling.

Stop behaving like a total asshole if you also want to play this game in future...

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 12:35:32 am »
This is from earlier today in EU_7, although I'm not sure if one of them is Perseus, but they belong to the same clan: