Author Topic: What the hell is wrong with you swedes?  (Read 6573 times)

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: What the hell is wrong with you swedes?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 11:40:09 am »
+1
I guess then Sweden is on the second place, first place goes to Germany ... We even can't have a crucifix at schools or other public places because its supposed to be racist towards muslims and other religions ... Also, some (left) political parties want to remove or at least rename all christian feasts/holiday because they "insult" all the muslims living here ...

If it's similar worse in Sweden and other nordic countries (and I know it's like that in our western neighbours in France, Netherlands and in the UK too to some extent) I see black for europe. But hey, we had this discussion already some times and it leads to nowhere, same as current social and political actions ...

Gonna reply when I come home. Posting to remember :p
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 05:46:40 pm »
+4
I guess then Sweden is on the second place, first place goes to Germany ... We even can't have a crucifix at schools or other public places because its supposed to be racist towards muslims and other religions ... Also, some (left) political parties want to remove or at least rename all christian feasts/holiday because they "insult" all the muslims living here ...

If it's similar worse in Sweden and other nordic countries (and I know it's like that in our western neighbours in France, Netherlands and in the UK too to some extent) I see black for europe. But hey, we had this discussion already some times and it leads to nowhere, same as current social and political actions ...

Where I come from we have a tradition (I think it's a swedish tradition in general) that we go to the church at the end of our terms. But now we've cut down on that (we only go the church on Lucia) cause it's disrespectful to the muslims. There's some very traditional songs that are banned (Hosianna for example), the priests are by all means NOT allowed to bless the children, it's disrespectful to the muslims.. Al tho, the polititans want the school to take field trips to mosks, where the females need to cover their entire body so no skin will show, and they are talking about our religion is disrespectful to them.

The fault lies in the incompetence of our polititans, obviously.

Also, a shirt with a swedish flag on is banned in schools as well, cause it's classed as "racist".

It's all bullshit, and that is why nationalists are growing every day. That is why I believe Europe will once again face an nationalistic era (not chocolate chip cookie era, just plain nationalistic, it's a big difference, thank you).
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 05:54:00 pm »
isnt a blue cute puppy thingy the swedish airforce sign up until the 194ies?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 10:52:45 pm »
+4
When I went to school as a young kid we always used to go to Church when we ended each schoolyear and sometime around christmas - and I'm muslim. I didn't cry or moan about it.

I do however think that any religious education or forcing should be changed, not because I'm muslim but because I personally think it's stupid. Public school and religion shouldn't mix. Children shouldnt have to go to Mosques, Churches or Synagogues. Religion should only remain a course to be studied in school and not something that is practiced there.

If people wish to go to temples they can do that on their own.

Some might argue that it is tradition to go to church after school ending, I would argue that it's time to change since we live in a different time - Not because I would mind going to a church because I'm muslim - But because as I said before, dont mix religion and school.

P.S, all the banning clothes with swedish flags and all that is nonsense, even immigrants think that its retarded. I wonder who the hell comes up with those kind of things.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 11:10:57 pm »
Religion is very important imo and I believe it should be mixed. Sweden is a christian country, and should be allowed to visit the church and I think traditions are important to keep, it gives us integrity. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that is what I believe.

I probably should clarify I don't mind immigrants, I'm just in deep mistrust how about our current politics.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 12:16:49 am »
+5
Religion is very important imo and I believe it should be mixed. Sweden is a christian country, and should be allowed to visit the church and I think traditions are important to keep, it gives us integrity. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that is what I believe.

I probably should clarify I don't mind immigrants, I'm just in deep mistrust how about our current politics.

Sweden has went from Paganism, to Catholicism, to Protestantism and then to free religion through history. Traditions change, people change, we change. We live in a different time and should adjust accordingly - Religion has no place in School anymore.  And Sweden has no state religion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map_of_state_religions.svg
I dont have anything against Swedish traditions except for this one, because religion is forced down your throat which I find wrong. Just like I would oppose forcing school kids going to mosques for school ending if that was the tradition.

And yes there is no doubt current politics are fucked up  :D Just my two cents.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2013, 03:14:12 pm »
+2
Classic case of people having so little to worry about that they have the luxury of being offended by such shit. Dozens of such cases here in the Netherlands as well.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 10:58:04 pm »
+1
isnt a blue cute puppy thingy the swedish airforce sign up until the 194ies?

Eh that would be us Finns I guess :D

(click to show/hide)

Btw this is still in use for Finnish Lapland airforce:

(click to show/hide)

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 09:16:08 pm »
+3
I love Sweden, it is my second ancestral home, but post-WWII Sweden is one of the worst countries in the world when it comes to political correctness, multi-culturalism (of the kind that destroys the native culture) and femi-fascism. Like here, too many hysterical females in power.

Wait what? you really believe this shit?

The "it's so unfair, I can't say what I REALLY want to say bcuz political correctness" argument (very commonly heard around here) is just bullshit.

It's simply a way for people with opinions they know to be just narrow-minded bigotry to put themselves in a (in a way, kind of hilarious) victimized position.

Regarding "native culture": What exactly is the native culture of Sweden? Vikings? August Strindberg? Ikea and meatballs? Jantelag?

Pre-WW2 Sweden really was the shit btw. Poverty, Folkhem and Rasbiologi! Hooray!

These are of course silly examples, and that's because they really are irrelevant. The world moves forward, and thankfully so does Sweden.

I think it's really silly to be proud of ones country (I had nothing to do with creating 'Sweden', so what is there for me to be proud of?), but I for one am glad to live in a place where women actually have a reasonable shot at achieving equal status and power to men, and where reason at least for now seems to have the upper hand to backwards prejudice and nationalistic nonsense.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:14:50 am by Dezilagel »

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 09:33:15 pm »
Classic Nordic countries right there :P

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 12:16:19 am »
+3
Regarding "native culture": What exactly is the native culture of sweden?

White people

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 01:48:14 am »
+4
Religion is very important imo
Your free to have that opinion, and noone denies you the right of going to the church - if religion is important to you then use the right to freedom of religion instead of trying to push the religion onto others because you think its culture or tradition.

Sweden is a christian country, and should be allowed to visit the church
No its not, it used to be and feel free to do so - noone is stopping anyone from going to any religious house

and I think traditions are important to keep, it gives us integrity.

By all means keep them but dont enforce them on me - traditions are changing all the time - holding on to traditions is your choice to make - dont enforce what you think is traditions onto others

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that is what I believe.

No, you are conservative and probably you are a bit afraid of change and likes a society thats constant to your liking - and would like others to be put into "your" society so that your image of it fits

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 01:54:24 am »
(click to show/hide)
Couldnt agree more

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 05:25:37 pm »
Tycker absolut inte att vi skall stoppa invandringen om det är det ni tror. Jag tycker däremot att landet är djävulskt trasigt om Integrationsministeriet läggs ner p.g.a. det anses vara rasistiskt.

Jag har mött flera familjer som kommer hit till Sverige med stora förhoppningar om fred, välstånd och ett stabilt jobb etc. Vad händer? Ingenting. De får inte ens ett städjobb - trots att de är kvalificerade inom deras yrke som de hade i sitt hemland. De går hemma i flera år, lär sig ingen svenska - för hur lätt är det för familjer som inte integreras eller får någon hjälp från samhället att lära sig språket? För att lära sig det och ta del av Sverige måste man komma ut och arbeta och inte bli satt i Rannebergen t.ex. där det är 98% invandrare och som enligt vissa invandrare är "perfekt för att det är som Irak" och sitta arbetslös i flera år.

Många av dessa andra generationsbarn har ingen som helst respekt för ett klassrum. När en lärare ringer hem eller tar upp händelser på utvecklingssamtal (där det ofta krävs en tolk) så förstår inte föräldrarna någonting - för inte beter sig deras barn illa, det är inte vad de för höra hemma. Självklart finns det svenska barn som är helt galna rent ut sagt, men det är det vi diskuterar nu och det är knappast vad jag tror heller.

Min poäng är att landet sviker invandrarna. Vi pumpar in fler och fler men har ingen riktigt plats för dem. Skapa "låtsasjobb" och ge dem en slant för det, så det i alla fall känns som man gör någonting nyttigt och får komma ut och träffa människor och arbeta.

No, you are conservative and probably you are a bit afraid of change and likes a society thats constant to your liking - and would like others to be put into "your" society so that your image of it fits

Nej, så är inte fallet. Jag tycker däremot att det är löjligt att inte få bära en tröja med en svensk flagga. Sen tycker jag det är synd att vi inte besöker kyrkan i skolan längre. Det är väldigt, väldigt många som tycker om kyrkan, möjligtvis inte predikan utan musiken och vissa präster är otroligt bra på att fånga barnen med berättelser (Kung Midas t.ex.). De sångstunder vi har är otroligt fina och barnen mår riktigt bra av dem. Många utav Kyrkans sånger är vackra och relativt enkla för barn. 

Länge leve demokratin säger jag. Jag är glad att vi lever i ett land där var och en har rätt till sin egna åsikt.

Innan någon grammarn'azi kommer så har jag inte perfekt svenska, jag vet :(
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:28:39 pm by bagge »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 05:16:18 pm »
SD 2014! SvP 2014!