Author Topic: Getting removed from strat rosters  (Read 696 times)

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
Getting removed from strat rosters
« on: October 25, 2013, 12:20:10 pm »
Why the fuck do people do that? I was accepted for 3 battles today (and 1 was arranged on ts to be in) and now I'm out of all 3 ffs.
damn you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
Re: Getting removed from strat rosters
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 12:20:56 pm »
yes I mad
now I'm gonna merc for the other side that will teach you

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 12:27:31 pm »
give us details :D  lets all merc for the other side ^^

nah but even clanmembers get dismembered for not being at rolecall.

that being said i would want you on my team even if you were level 10,  cause you have the sweetest ass.

juicy... 

edit:  why spam,  this is chamber of tears material and i could give you lovely +1
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 12:29:49 pm »
give us details :D  lets all merc for the other side ^^

nah but even clanmembers get dismembered for not being at rolecall.

that being said i would want you on my team even if you were level 10,  cause you have the sweetest ass.

juicy...
I'm always on ts before rollcall so that isn't the problem and I''m not the worst player in the world. Do always what is asked on ts.
Maybe I take it too personally?

:shock: that's just creepy man, go play Tomb Raider if you wanna stare at an ass ;)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 12:37:38 pm »
na i didnt wanna sound gay so i started talking about your ass... oh wait.
actually wanted to say that you are one of the guys id have on my roster even as a lowlevel.
and i feel your pain,  looking forward to a battle and being removed on short notice sucks ass,  its a few hours of planning being fucked up right there.
if a roster is accepted early,  imo there may not be a reason to take an accepted guy off if he is there for rolecall.
either be true to your mercs or just do the roster shortly before battle.

still feel bad for kicking out a_hot_elve_princess accidentally half an hour before a battle half a year ago :'|
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 12:42:13 pm »
before the battle sometimes the automatic script or a clan member accepts everybody who has applied by then, but then in the rolecall more high level people or simply people they know from previous battles come around and might get preference, had it happen to me a few times as well. A few months ago I could get on most battles I applied for, now I get disaccepted during rolecall quite often, so I ended up not applying at all.

Basically: dont take your place for granted until you get accepted during the rolecall.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 12:54:46 pm »
Why the fuck do people do that? I was accepted for 3 battles today (and 1 was arranged on ts to be in) and now I'm out of all 3 ffs.
damn you

If it was from our side I can only say im sorry, been there done that myself so I know the feeling. Last night was our first battles, we dont know each other that well, different people messed with the roster and It prolly was this that happened to you and perhaps others. We discussed what we did wrong after the battles and have a structure on rollcall things now, that doesnt mean people cant be taken out from the roster.

For me personally, I like when people write their class and show their stats - makes it a lot easier to get the right people for battle. For instance, I would like to have more cav for an open field battle, means I can accept lower lvl in this class and take out higher lvl from another class - but if you have to go over every guys stats you wont have time to see if their cav or not.

Apologies anyway m8

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 01:01:19 pm »
If it was from our side I can only say im sorry, been there done that myself so I know the feeling. Last night was our first battles, we dont know each other that well, different people messed with the roster and It prolly was this that happened to you and perhaps others. We discussed what we did wrong after the battles and have a structure on rollcall things now, that doesnt mean people cant be taken out from the roster.

For me personally, I like when people write their class and show their stats - makes it a lot easier to get the right people for battle. For instance, I would like to have more cav for an open field battle, means I can accept lower lvl in this class and take out higher lvl from another class - but if you have to go over every guys stats you wont have time to see if their cav or not.

Apologies anyway m8
No it was not the Kalmar Union, it was the Free Companies of Calradia (NA), don't worry I have only good experiences with the KU.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 01:18:58 pm »
yes I mad
now I'm gonna merc for the other side that will teach you

maybe cause throwers are underrated in strategus..and the only thing they can throw are ladders and siege shields :(

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 01:20:31 pm »
Yea, it's annoying as hell.

I decided for myself that I won't apply any more for anyone except those I know and can contact before the roll call to secure my slot.
Sitting in some random teamspeak for 40 minutes - yes, I am that much on time - just to get sorted out cuz I don't have more strength than agility... nope, not gonna do that any more.
Not to mention that I got the impression that those who scream the loudest and are the most dicks about it, get preferred too.

Fuck that. Keep up those shitty attitudes on roll call and sooner or later there won't be any Mercenaries left you can fall back on when the rest of your clan mates are busy with Dota or some other game...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 01:30:44 pm »
maybe cause throwers are underrated in strategus..and the only thing they can throw are ladders and siege shields :(
I have also 6shieldskill and 6ps ;) and enough pole wpf. I'm not completely useless.

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 02:17:32 pm »
No it was not the Kalmar Union, it was the Free Companies of Calradia (NA), don't worry I have only good experiences with the KU.

My experience of applying to fight for the FCC is that they seem to accept the first 51 people that sign up (which usually is only a couple of their own faction.)

Then about half an hour to an hour before the battle they will remove people to add their own faction players and their friends/allies.