Author Topic: Unban Leifonthewind  (Read 314 times)

Offline Paniolo808

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Bumpin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nakoa
Unban Leifonthewind
« on: October 20, 2013, 01:24:28 am »
Allegedy banned for TKing. I didn't TK anyone.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Three people hit a guy and only one gets banned.
Can we please get admins who will be non- preferential, Phantasmal has already shown he doesn't like me ingame.
"We can say that Maud'Dib learned rapidly because his first training was in how to learn. And the first lesson of all was the basic trust that he could learn."

Offline Themod

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Leifonthewind
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 02:53:04 am »
You all deserve to be banned. And i quote, "Ruining the game with exploit. Don't care if it gets the admin's attention :) visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://imgur.com/TaNkT2N
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 02:59:11 am by Themod »

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Unban Leifonthewind
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 04:13:55 am »
I am sorry, you wounded him to the point of death for someone else to finish him off. Essentially the same thing when it comes to the rules. When you responded to palatro's ban request, you gave some half-ass troll response that I took to mean "I did it because I could." I have never been preferential in any admin decisions (hell, I have banned my real life friend for TKing me at spawn) and I resent that comment. Finally, I have nothing against you and know you as only Leifonthewind. I have not seen you long enough to even create an opinion. You will not be unbanned seeing as you made no effort to apologize or admit that what you did was wrong. This thread will now be locked, direct any further comments to my admin feedback thread.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.