Author Topic: jelbegi fief LCO  (Read 2588 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: jelbegi fief LCO
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2013, 09:13:39 pm »
Common sense/courtesy to have fief owners in the war zone checked out.. attacked the guy again as he was leaving the area at 940 pm est again pushed till 2am. ugh
Leader of BS

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2013, 11:01:54 pm »
+1
Common sense/courtesy to have fief owners in the war zone checked out.. attacked the guy again as he was leaving the area at 940 pm est again pushed till 2am. ugh

well im sure you know that some people dont sit 24/24 and you need to be online like 5 or 6 hours before you nigth time to change it so he just cant strat mechanic with mix of real life you saw the nigth time you still decide to attack him your call.

last post anyways waist of time with you guys anyways

FYI
You can change your night time at any point as long as it's not during the night time and 1 hour after it's end. IE if it's 12-8 it can only be changed during the time period 9-11.

last time we did it was 5 month ago and you needed to be 5 hours or 6 hours before your actuall nigth time wich my guys at this time have college class so he cant do it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 11:06:42 pm by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2013, 11:05:03 pm »
+1
FYI
You can change your night time at any point as long as it's not during the night time and 1 hour after it's end. IE if it's 12-8 it can only be changed during the time period 9-11.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2013, 11:08:24 pm »
+2
aro no offense but you keep using that excuse. I do not sit at this Pc all day either and have a full time job and a family. So I am not sure why you keep insinuating the 24/7 on every single post man. Not everything is FCC's fault. take some responsibility maybe once in a while?
Leader of BS

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 11:14:47 pm »
aro no offense but you keep using that excuse. I do not sit at this Pc all day either and have a full time job and a family. So I am not sure why you keep insinuating the 24/7 on every single post man. Not everything is FCC's fault. take some responsibility maybe once in a while?

im not gonna take this as my responsability, something bad coded and probably with barrier language as my fault especially when my guys just cant do it no ? so i should take responsability of everything chadz made ? i mean yeah well my guys fucked up his nigth time(did not double check cause most of them just don't understand it or give no shit about it, but your calling us low and you just react when you know you will be entering into his nigth time same as chivas still you guys did not complain about it cause you can make all battle even if not prime time. how are we supose to have fun in those condition...still im not blaming you, you play to win and that is alrigth but i mean comon don't come after me bitching and with bad excuse like that especially when you know you have the upper hands.

btw on nigth time setting im not really blaming you except when you see the player with his setting when outside the fief and as for how the setting are made i blame chadz not you guys.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 11:19:16 pm »
+1
what confuses me most is that arowaine appears to be mad at us for having our battle pushed to a shitty time because of his guys night time setting... Cause yknow its us being try hard win at all cost my old friends that caused afro to have a shitty nighttime setting O_o

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 11:21:17 pm »
what confuses me most is that arowaine appears to be mad at us for having our battle pushed to a shitty time because of his guys night time setting... Cause yknow its us being try hard win at all cost my old friends that caused afro to have a shitty nighttime setting O_o

well you re attack the same guys during the shitty nigth time setting while you knew it would get into it so yeah it is kinda your fault on the 2 time as for the first one its my guys fault/chadz for geing not able to provide any information about strat and we need to try hard everything or learn by playing. that kinda it sir

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 11:39:26 pm »
+1
well you re attack the same guys during the shitty nigth time setting while you knew it would get into it so yeah it is kinda your fault on the 2 time as for the first one its my guys fault/chadz for geing not able to provide any information about strat and we need to try hard everything or learn by playing. that kinda it sir

You can't blame a developer for night time settings. They've actually, as a "real" developer, fixed this "issue" you seem to have with night time making it not really that hard to do. And as stated 4 times now, there is a way to change night time settings within 3 seconds that is easy enough for a god damn monkey to do.( I mean, how hard is it to set your timezone and then say: don't attack me between 1-9)

If anything, blame your guy, but not chadz. They've broken lots of strat shit, but they fixed that to an easier format.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 11:45:53 pm »
You can't blame a developer for night time settings. They've actually, as a "real" developer, fixed this "issue" you seem to have with night time making it not really that hard to do. And as stated 4 times now, there is a way to change night time settings within 3 seconds that is easy enough for a god damn monkey to do.( I mean, how hard is it to set your timezone and then say: don't attack me between 1-9)

If anything, blame your guy, but not chadz. They've broken lots of strat shit, but they fixed that to an easier format.

well at this point just send a huge ton of shit to afrodizia explain him eeverything youself cause from what im telling him he awnser its not working to nothing more i can do at this point sorry!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2013, 01:11:59 am »
This is what i see when I click on him on the map. It looked like I was fine to hit him in prime time. Since we just asked about his setting.. I thought he had it fixed.

so I attacked this guy at 9:40 pm est thinking woo hoo free crates! and a 940 fight time. win win but it got pushed till 2 am
Occitan_Afrodizia
Army size:100
Faction: Les Chevaliers Occitans
......Plain Forest
Night time:00:00 to 08:00
Equipment:unarmed
Cargo: about 2000 crates
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2013, 01:17:06 am »
+1
This is what i see when I click on him on the map. It looked like I was fine to hit him in prime time. Since we just asked about his setting.. I thought he had it fixed.

so I attacked this guy at 9:40 pm est thinking woo hoo free crates! and a 940 fight time. win win but it got pushed till 2 am
Occitan_Afrodizia
......Plain Forest

Goddamn Obama...
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2013, 01:21:25 am »
+1

Good to see the community hasn't changed in months and is still something awful.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2013, 01:22:05 am »

Occitan_Afrodizia
......Plain Forest

Now that, is a coding "feature." It's bugged to show UTC(IE SERVER TIME)...so yea.