Author Topic: Fimbulvetr II : Electric Boogaloo  (Read 276 times)

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Fimbulvetr II : Electric Boogaloo
« on: October 02, 2013, 03:12:18 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

To start off I would like to explain what Fimbulvetr was. Originally it was planned as a way for Raven to have a strong, ally with very active members. For Dracul it was a means to a end, they wanted to be a more active participant in strat. And for Frisia it was all about looks. They loved the way Raven's/Dracul's collective ass looked in jeans.

After a very short time together in Fimbulvetr, we realized that we all had very different outlooks on what CRPG and Strat meant for each of us. Back then I believe we did not fully understand each other and so it led to problems. Various members had problems with other members and it snowballed into a serious problem. The way we, as a group, handled it near the end was not the best. So we broke apart, always eyeing each other and always willing to talk or even help out.

Its been a few months and over these months the members of Frisia, Dracul and Raven have grown much closer than we ever were under Fimbulvetr. No longer do we meet to discuss plans as just allies but as friends, who enjoy this ridiculous game together.

And so it is my distinct pleasure to announce a new strat merger: The Central Confederacy

Instead of taking up the name Fimbulvetr again, which was named entirely around Raven's RP theme, this time we are keeping it simple and something that represents us all as equals.

The Central Confederacy also claims all current Dracul, Frisia, and Raven fiefs. Every one.

A word to all Factions in the short term: While we are forming our new strat faction if you attack Dracul, Frisia or Raven, you declare war on us all. Starting today, we officially are one faction.