Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 54427 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
War on Apostates
« on: July 13, 2013, 02:45:14 pm »
+5
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

I believe in you, all of you.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 05:14:57 pm »
+9
Could we please use this as the one and only flame thread? It is very annoying to check 3-4 different threads to read over all the drama ppl make, having only one would be way more efficient. Also it already has the appropriate title.

Also, I'll leave some comments here so ppl get in the mood to go this this thread

Honestly Intermezzo, Mercs has always been retarded on the forums. Not meant as an offence what-so-ever. But if you look at all the past strat rounds (and the faction thread when they were "the best clan in the world") and check posts from Merc members, it's quite hilarious. :P

What I don't like with Mercs is that they are so much full of themselves, now that don't count for all of the members, it's mostly the old members that think they are unbeatable.

can say the same about you^^

For the Greys: Are you coordinating all this little clans that attack us right now? If yes you have my deepest respect, when they were our allies they made much more trouble/effort than they were worth....

Also Heskeytime, if we would post a bulletin it would be done with some of noctis awesome artwork in it, not only text :D

The only ones who are winning Strategus are those not playing it.

how true
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:19:53 pm by Tyr_ »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 05:18:20 pm »
LET IT BEGIN

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 05:26:14 pm »
+1
So far enjoyable to see all of this coming, i was getting worried we would never see something like this happen this strat.
1/3  of the eastern block is now under fire, and a few thousands have only died so far, that means this war has only just begon  :mrgreen:

Happy to see that we are on the defending side for a change, 50-80k xp per tick for all my members on the walls  :mrgreen:

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 05:34:12 pm »
Ah, i see your point Haboe. Well good luck! And you Heskey, have you sided with anyone in this war? Moved any troops? Hmm?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 05:40:07 pm »
I remember talks about you guys sandwitching Wolves after you were done with the remaining factions of UIF (hey suckers, 3 major factions quit the game entirely, yet you couldnt finish them off and Drz/GO was sleeping, not even trading or nothing). I also remember complaints from some Merc member about Wolves being "put" neighbours with Mercs. Also during the war Mercs itembombed the shit out of Slezkh Castle (which is totally superduperbullshit), respecced their villages to sabotage them.

And nobody saw this coming? Really?

(click to show/hide)

We never itembombed Slezkh castle, we just attacked it^^

And it was obvious that wolves would backstab us, all i wondered was if they would try it on their own or wait until a big factions starts binding our resources somwhere else, which greys are currently doing.

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 05:43:41 pm »
+3
Well, if someone can convince cmp to unmute ginger from the forum we could have a great flamingwar, untill then, you will have to settle with me i'm afraid   :twisted:

Although wars are won on the map and in the battles, most of the roleplay we can do in strat comes from the forum  :P

And granny is doing a good job on the conquer topics, but i do miss kinny's forumcrap. As where granny is only gloating when he wins a battle, kinny had better roleplay with so many contracts, defencepacts and schemes in the shadows.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 05:44:41 pm »
can say the same about you^^

If I'm compared to Jambi (when he represented the Mercs) Gingerpussy, Nocti, DaveUKR, Olwen (when he represented the Mercs) I will cry and seriously think about what I am posting.

You're pretty naive (and obviously havnt read the threads) if you deny that the Holy Forum Warriors of the Mercs posted some wierd shit. :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 05:46:46 pm »
I never denied it, i just said that one should not ignore his own mistakes ;)
And about jambi - i dont want to insult you man, no one can be compared to him^^

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 05:47:03 pm »
We never itembombed Slezkh castle, we just attacked it^^

And it was obvious that wolves would backstab us, all i wondered was if they would try it on their own or wait until a big factions starts binding our resources somwhere else, which greys are currently doing.

Really? My mistake.

I wouldn't call it a backstab unless you had some sort of bulletproof agreement? Agreements are meant to be broken anyway :wink:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 05:47:21 pm »
If I'm compared to Jambi (when he represented the Mercs) Gingerpussy, Nocti, DaveUKR, Olwen (when he represented the Mercs) I will cry and seriously think about what I am posting.

You're pretty naive (and obviously havnt read the threads) if you deny that the Holy Forum Warriors of the Mercs posted some wierd shit. :P

The old ones had some awesome weird shit yea :P

But i would not compare anyone to jambi... I wasn't in mercs back then, but from all the story's told... sheeeeet  :mrgreen:

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 05:48:28 pm »
I never denied it, i just said that one should not ignore his own mistakes ;)

Your opinion. My own is that I've never done anything wrong in my life and will never do one. Nor have I made mistakes and I would be very suprised if I made any in the future :wink:

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 05:49:15 pm »
+1
yeah, we had an agreement.

Ps: plan seems to succeed, hope i dont have any other thread than this one to check when i want to laugh at tomorrows breakfast!

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 05:50:05 pm »
Recent months I don't have anything against Jambi, actually think he's a nice guy. Back then yeah he posted some wierd stuff (probably trolling from his part), it was a good read. Tbh Gingerpussy is the mental case :P

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2013, 05:55:11 pm »
+1
Maybe a bit late in the topic, and i might have missed some shit, but who is bittersteel? :oops:

And did he declare war with this topic, or simply opened a topic about the war?  :mrgreen: