1 (worst)
53 (40.8%)
16 (12.3%)
14 (10.8%)
14 (10.8%)
5 (best)
33 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 130

Author Topic: "why is racism wrong"  (Read 14278 times)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
"why is racism wrong"
« on: May 06, 2011, 08:43:24 pm »
Before i start i really have to apologize to the people i insulted with my foolish behavior..also i apologize for any further grammar or spelling mistake in my Essay,as u can see I`m from Greece so English aint my native language..

Racism is wrong because it is an incorrect theory that has caused a lot of evil. We all belong to the human race. The different so called "races" don't actually exist biologically. What we are talking about are the different characteristics within a same race, even if they are occuring within specific geographical spaces.Although many dumb people (including me ) tend to insult black people or yellow people or red people etc etc etc..
  A man once told me that being a racist means that you are afraid,you are afraid the unkown and as we all know when men are afraid they attack either by words or by actions..
Another problem with that is that racism generalizes.And by that i mean that 2 black people aren`t the same either mentally or physically,They also have a wide range of features. There are lots of different skin tones, from dark ebony black to olive tones for example. And there are different shapes of noses, mouths, different cheekbones, different eye sets, etc, etc... The second reason it is incorrect is that racism generalizes only other races. Racists have no problem admitting there's individuality. But only within their own race. A white racist will argue all blacks are the same, but will always agree that each white person is different...
 I live in Greece and we have many immigrants (Abanians,Russians,Armenians,Pakistanes) and every day i witness an act of hatred and violence against some poor people who came to my country seeking a better life,and to be honest there was a time i used to think that  immigrants were trying to steal our money,our jobs,our food and i was VERY angry but when i started a conversation,with the man i mention before,i ended up that i was wasting my life hating and being angry for no fucking reason..
 History taught us what racism can do.The genocide of the Jews under the Third Reich in Germany is all down to racism. The slave trade to America is all down to racism. The genocide of the Native Americans, the extermination of the Incas and the Aztecs is down to racism. The Ku Klux Klan murders are down to racism...
 I got my lesson and i swear i wont insult noone again..  :D
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: "why is racism wrong"
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 12:55:05 am »
Races biologically exist actually =)
It's a fail essay but i know you are not a racist you tend to trololol much .
If you accept that Baklava is a Turkish dessert i'll give you good ratings !  :mrgreen:

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 08:50:48 am »
i already have admited that baklava is a Turkish desert there is no shame in telling the truth..

trolling? who me ???  :twisted:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 09:44:45 pm »
what about my ban guys??

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 11:07:39 pm »
Unbanned, but with your history the next one will be permanent with no possibility of appeal.

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 11:09:20 pm »
Panos hit them on IRC it will get faster.

Is this the old difference between greece and turkey?
Both food is good and the girls are nice, we sure can agree on that :P

@essay i think the incas and american natives were primarily exterminated and the afriacans were "traded" because of greed only backed up by racism.
Gave you 5
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 01:05:22 am »
i already have admited that baklava is a Turkish desert there is no shame in telling the truth..

trolling? who me ???  :twisted:
I gave you 4 but after i read your post i felt terrible :(
Baklava is Turkish Dessert  ! There are no deserts in Turkey !  :mrgreen:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:06:31 am by koyama »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 03:07:56 am »
One hour later he starts to swear at us in eu4, some people will just never learn, heh.

Sad.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 10:15:18 pm »
One hour later he starts to swear at us in eu4, some people will just never learn, heh.

Sad.

I started swearing only u cause u made fun of a new player in this game-mod..

and then most of your clanmates who was in game started swearing me..but i didnt paid attention..

i admit doing some bad thing`s in the past and thats why now i`m trying to be friendly in game and trying to make some e-friends..

Koyama c`mon dude gimmie a break its only an S missing  :mrgreen:

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 11:02:47 am »
interesting that racism is tollerated in this community. I would give him a life time ban cause this essay wont change him or his "view"

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 11:05:51 am »

and then most of your clanmates who was in game started swearing me..but i didnt paid attention..

i admit doing some bad thing`s in the past and thats why now i`m trying to be friendly in game and trying to make some e-friends..

Either way, if you think for a second, there's no reason not to keep a low profile of yourself when you have been just released from the jail. Swearing away, for whatever reason, is not the way to do it.

Offline Mullerian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 11:06:34 am »
interesting that racism is tollerated in this community. I would give him a life time ban cause this essay wont change him or his "view"

Rascism isnt that much of an issue if he keeps it to himself? Theres a huge difference between having opinions and needing to tell everyone else about these opinions and im guessing the reason he got off is because they hope he learned that theres no need to share the wealth on that particular subject.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 11:08:01 am »

Koyama c`mon dude gimmie a break its only an S missing  :mrgreen:

Interesting, because I was pretty sure I only said stop acting like a cunt, when you out of no reason started to flame us!  :)

I've never even seen or cared about you unitil you out of nowhere starting to flame, I've made no 'fun of a new player' since I was talking to someone else, who said to 'quit the voicespam', which I also explained how. :wink:

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 11:18:29 am »
+1
Rascism isnt that much of an issue if he keeps it to himself? Theres a huge difference between having opinions and needing to tell everyone else about these opinions and im guessing the reason he got off is because they hope he learned that theres no need to share the wealth on that particular subject.

Oh, now racism is an opinion?

furthermore the essay title than should have been "why I should keep my racist believes to myself"
I am just saying that I find it depressing that you want someone like this in the crpg community

Offline Mullerian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 11:23:11 am »
Oh, now racism is an opinion?

furthermore the essay title than should have been "why I should keep my racist believes to myself"
I am just saying that I find it depressing that you want someone like this in the crpg community

How is rascism not an opinion? All i said was, being a rascist isnt much of an issue as long as you keep it to yourself, and this community isnt exactly invite only and most people get a second or even third chance to redeem themselves. I dont see why it should be that much different for this guy.