1 (fail)
83 (70.3%)
8 (6.8%)
12 (10.2%)
2 (1.7%)
5 (perfect)
13 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: [unban essay] hospitaller_kimichi [unbeatable essay somewhat revised]  (Read 5085 times)

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
Still no mention of your epistemology.

Offline Wrenaq_Lars

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MonkeyBlade
Re: [unban essay] hospitaller_kimichi [unbeatable essay]
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 08:36:45 pm »
The topic was 'Leeching and Me', not 'Farcical Existentialist Bullshit Rhetoric'. Try harder to stay on topic please.

Gave a 1 because it was: off-topic; lacking in substance; over-using rhetorical questions; boring and it made the overly bold claim of being an 'unbeatable essay'.

###EDIT###

There was not even any kind of inclusion of the basic epistemology on which your arguments are based, which is rather bad practice.
+1 dude made me choke on my brew lol

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Certainly he didn't take this seriously, I still see him leeching on the na siege server.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [unban essay] hospitaller_kimichi [unbeatable essay somewhat revised]
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 04:37:04 am »

Games have been around since the beginning of our existence. They have evolved around the technology we develop. This evolution shapes our existence economically, socially, and regionally. It is hard wired in our DNA to be competitive and comparative. Not a single person in this world lives without comparison. nor do they ever fail to compare themselves to another. What we all strive for is to be better than our peers to reach the pinnacle of success.
   It is interesting how the competitive spirit becomes the driving force behind everything we do. History tells us the wars fought over regions of "unexplored" territory created the need to become economically dominant to ensure the expansion of said ruling government. This lust for greed created the economies we see today along with the downfalls of financial inequality. The basis for making money is taking away money from another person. This in turn creates poverty, social dismay, and unnecessary financial burdens. There is a very simple solution to let any form of government raise taxes enough to provide our basic human needs for food, clothing, housing, and water.

Sounds like you are blaming repair costs and money in general.

To compare me to someone else for whatever I have done or however I have acted upon in the past is unjust in my views. I am sorry for disrupting your livelihood in game but unfortunately I don't have the time or resources to dedicate most of my time to a game. I was busy doing real life work and making monies, so that I can keep this luxury to continue to play this game.

If you do not have time to play this game, then stop. You do seem to have time to be at your computer with video games running, while also working. So far, I haven't seen you admit to any wrongdoing. Nice try with all the fancy bullshit though.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuckĀ’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: [unban essay] hospitaller_kimichi [unbeatable essay]
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 10:30:15 am »
The topic was 'Leeching and Me', not 'Farcical Existentialist Bullshit Rhetoric'. Try harder to stay on topic please.

Gave a 1 because it was: off-topic; lacking in substance; over-using rhetorical questions; boring and it made the overly bold claim of being an 'unbeatable essay'.

###EDIT###

There was not even any kind of inclusion of the basic epistemology on which your arguments are based, which is rather bad practice.

haha, spot on

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
Re: [unban essay] hospitaller_kimichi [unbeatable essay somewhat revised]