Author Topic: Don't jump too fast on a decision  (Read 3542 times)

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Don't jump too fast on a decision
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2013, 08:58:51 pm »
learn to have fun without ruining other people's fun.  If you can't do that you shouldn't be in the community.

sorry
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2013, 09:00:52 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I'm not for banning people, just to clarify this.
Some players just should at least try and learn their lesson.
I enjoy both trolling and chat ramps that some people pull off from time to time.
But there are better ways to ask for an unban if you did something wrong than blaming the others.

Also I agree on some admins being too harsh but from the other side their time is limited and they might not want to deal with every offender tens of times ;-)
Didn't mean to offend you, carry on ;-)
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2013, 09:06:25 pm »
learn to have fun without ruining other people's fun.  If you can't do that you shouldn't be in the community.

huh. so you are saying no admin should be allowed in this community then? well then.. BAN THEM ALL!

you do realize that you are ruining TheProjectNemesis' fun, my fun, StonedSteel's, and more people's fun by letting this guy go, right?

you think that the people you guys ban aren't having fun, and that you aren't ruining their fun? sorry, but the world isnt perfect. should he have done what he did in the eu siege? no. but he was having fun. should u (not YOU in particular, just YOU as in all you admins) ban him forever? no. he was having fun. and you ruined his fun. clearly you don't belong in this community.

*sigh*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2013, 09:24:47 pm »
I have to close this thread because the amount of stupid has exceeded the monthly threshold.