Author Topic: bringing order to the Chaos  (Read 18916 times)

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
Re: bringing order to the Chaos
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2013, 09:40:28 pm »
+19
Actually its one of the most frustrating things to be vying back and forth for months throwing everything you have at someone and neither side can get clear dominance - it builds up animosity.  if someone just dominates you - you get wiped off the map in under 3 weeks and forced to relocate, but its hard to maintain the same resentment because its over quick and you move on from there instead of  being in a holding pattern with the same equally skilled opponents.

P.S.  Also, Sandy that was cheap putting down two of the newer members of ravens, I don't think either was with them fighting hospitallers - I don't know if you noticed by I didn't mention the bad frisians by name - its a dick move to be sarcastically calling out someone like that especially from an allied faction.  keep it general.

I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your shit. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself.

I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan.

I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery.

And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ****.

Welcome to hell, population: you. #swagmonster420tupaclivesfreekonyusausausafreedom

Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2013, 09:50:34 pm »
I'm getting sick and tired of listening to your shit. You keep pushing me day in and day out, and eventually you'll push me past the point of no return. I don't give a **** who you are or where you live, you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a **** how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself.

I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan.

I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery.

And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced ****.

Welcome to hell, population: you. #swagmonster420tupaclivesfreekonyusausausafreedom

You are brilliant
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 20, 2013, 10:09:34 pm »
+10
You are brilliant

they're always copy pastes you realize :(
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2013, 10:10:56 pm »
+1

hahahaha nice ildist
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2013, 11:49:27 pm »
+1
they're always copy pastes you realize :(

<3 well whoever did this, is brilliant :P

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2013, 11:54:41 pm »
+1

I'm glad you found a proper place to put this Ildist. It didn't belong in my thread that was meant to be positive but this thread seems to fit it just fine.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #291 on: June 21, 2013, 01:11:50 am »
+9