Author Topic: Ban Request: ARGORIOUSBICKTORMYROAD  (Read 216 times)

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
Ban Request: ARGORIOUSBICKTORMYROAD
« on: June 05, 2013, 06:04:08 pm »
NA 1 Around 10:30 central, I was on my alt Dark_Bane_Rises. It was the desert map with the two tunnels to the center with the floor that is capable of being opened to a pit of death, via control in the center of the map. I stopped at spawn on the steps to the tunnel to change some stats really quick. Meanwhile ARGORIOUSBICKTORMYROAD shot me with his Yumi Bow. I reported him thinking he did that in the mind set of that I was AFK and he was trying to get my attention. At that time the enemy team had been able to successfully open the floor in our tunnel exposing the death pit. There were no admins on at the time, either that or none responded, he then proceeded to kick me off the edge to my death at the start of the round. He never apologized even after I warned him about this thread the next round. I know with almost 100% certainty that this guy is an alt, if not well I was fooled. Still someone ban this ignorant asshat. As you can see, right before I die I another team-wounding message which signifies the damage of his kick, then as you can see my certain death.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:07:43 pm by Sir_Wonka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Ban Request: ARGORIOUSBICKTORMYROAD