Author Topic: Unban request: DDS_Gooser_III  (Read 330 times)

Offline chimy727

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Vidya Gamez pls
    • View Profile
Unban request: DDS_Gooser_III
« on: May 15, 2013, 03:28:45 am »
first off, only one of those was on purpose.  Hardly did damage.  AS YOU CAN SEE, I APOLOGIZED FOR THE MISTAKE trying to be polite.  He then continued to report me and wounded me back. so I was trying to fend for myself against a griefer.  He was teamwounding me as well and it was revenge that I took at worst. I'll admit I deserve some kind of punishment, but a month and a half?  really?  It's getting to be ridiculous.  I find myself and friends getting teamkilled, and no justice is dealt because "There's not enough evidence" or "The admin didn't see it."  Even when I accidentally wound someone twice and they teamkill me, they threaten ban requests on me with the log screenshot, so I dont bother even reporting them for fear of increasingly long bans on my account. 
Im just asking for a shorter ban time, a month and a half is quite harsh for what I did.  He was being an asshole and wounding me as well, and I knew I wouldn't wound him much. 

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Unban request: DDS_Gooser_III
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 04:42:40 am »
Its a month and a half due to your ban history

10 bans on record.
Most of your bans on record were for teamkilling and teamwounding not to mention one of them was for "baiting".

Your last long term ban was by Braeden, which was a one month ban.

Ban time will not be shorten due to your history.

I find myself and friends getting teamkilled, and no justice is dealt because "There's not enough evidence" or "The admin didn't see it."Even when I accidentally wound someone twice and they teamkill me, they threaten ban requests on me with the log screenshot

Screenshot it and/or ban request if they threaten and/or teamkill you, I do not understand how reporting them (or posting a ban request) is going to increase your ban time/record on your account.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 05:02:31 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars