Author Topic: [Ban]Varangapoulos_the_Pious  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban]Varangapoulos_the_Pious
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 12:38:04 am »
I see no provocation in the screenshots, nor can you teamkill someone because of their past behaviour, dislike them yes however there is no grounds to teamkill them for not liking someone. If that was fine then im sure noone would leave spawn except the lone new guy.

Furthermore this 'oh he hates turks' is being used too much, i remember when Kapikulu used to pull this trick all the time and it led to many a guy being bollocked for it until an admin stepped in and firmly told you guys to 'cut the racism crap' and yet around a year later you guys are using the same card, please just lay off. We all know Panos' past history however he is actually behaving in-game currently so stop this pointless vendetta against him.

Peasant gear due to retirement not due to leeching. Teamkilling is still a bannable offence and therefore that was what he was banned for, trying to say that Panos somehow initiated all this is false when you can see he was teamwounded then teamkilled, trying to instigate that  it  was somehow Panos' fault for being teamkilled is ludicrous and complete tripe - the screenshot proves that Panos was teamkilled and reinforces the point that it was in fact a ban for teamkilling not 'trolling'.

Spoken as the middle man

When you are a peasant you take damage from everything - the kicks are intentional teamwounds which the M button is for, if you believe you are intentionally teamkilled then you press M - Guner was intentionally teamwounding Panos - he knew this by being reported with M yet he did not stop, if he had have stopped then fair enough but he carried on and was banned for teamkilling. The fact remains Guner was:

A) Teamwounding
B) Teamkilled
C) Was banned for the above

Spoken as the middle man

Guner's behaviour isn't related with anything happened in past. They were just at same server at the same time. Vendetta? We even accepted him our roster. That is a comment from memorize. We're ignoring his words and giving a peace hand to him. But i think he is feeding from these. Insulting our nationality, making fun with our own language words. These can be funny for him or make him renown in server. But enough! He's directly talking about our nationality. We have a right to play this game without hearing racist words. Admins are becoming a part of here. They must protect our rights.

And yes! He has right to press "M". But if you're using your own rights to punish/give a lesson to someone. That is prejudice.  You get teamhit and then you push M. But you always keep press "M". This is a bad intention.

So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2013, 12:49:13 am »
Guner didn't just punch him. He killed Panos with his Maul (?) because he was mad about the reports. Reports are usually a clear warning that the other person isn't enjoying what you are doing (unless he is a friend and you are trolling each other ofc). Instead of teamkilling him, he just could have stopped after the first report and nothing would have happened.

I really don't see a reason for an unban.

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2013, 12:52:53 am »
Banning panos after he tked atas for 5 hours and banning guner after he tked panos for 2 days. At least you could decrease it to 1 day.  :?
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2013, 12:55:08 am »
Insulting our nationality,

Lulz, and you care about what some poor, homeless, unemployed greek is saying about your country because... well, because of what exactly? Reacting with such funny fury you just ask for more trolling  :wink:

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2013, 12:57:32 am »
some poor, homeless, unemployed greek

Panos has internet, home, and a steady job sir!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2013, 12:58:31 am »
Banning panos after he tked atas for 5 hours and banning guner after he tked panos for 2 days. At least you could decrease it to 1 day.  :?

It wasn't me who banned Panos for teamkilling Atas, so it has nothing to do with this decision. Two days is the usual ban for a teamkill. Show me some proof, that Panos has provoked him in this situation and we might talk about it again. Or ask Panos if he is fine with a shorter ban.

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2013, 01:00:12 am »
No proof is needed Panos provok everyone Guner is a good guy i don t think he deserves any ban cause he plays well and have some difficulties to stand pure troll like greeks (i understand him)
Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2013, 01:01:53 am »
No proof is needed Panos provok everyone Guner is a good guy i don t think he deserves any ban cause he plays well and have some difficulties to stand pure troll like greeks (i understand him)

Being a good player doesn't protect you from getting banned if you break the rules. :rolleyes:

Proof is always needed in the ban section, so stop spamming here please.

Offline NikMac

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Blow coke - till choke!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Best ever!
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2013, 01:05:47 am »
Yes, proofs. Panos has a proof, other side of conflict - no. Cut it off, Panos wright, other side wrong.
If you want to fuck the sky
You must teach your dick to fly!

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2013, 01:08:34 am »
closing the thread for now and will prepare a video about him if he keeps provoking and make a new thread. cheers
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz