Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V  (Read 73699 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Grand Theft Auto V
« Reply #270 on: October 11, 2013, 01:37:07 pm »
Ok ladies I have gotten my pawns on a Xbox360 and a copy of GTA V, this weekend I will only be playing the game with my m8, any tips on what to do and how to do it, little things you wish you knew before? Appreciate it!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2013, 01:44:38 pm »
+5
any tips on what to do and how to do it, little things you wish you knew before? Appreciate it!

> sell console and gta 5 console game
> wait for gta 5 on pc
> buy gta 5 for pc

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 11, 2013, 01:50:50 pm »
+1
Ok ladies I have gotten my pawns on a Xbox360 and a copy of GTA V, this weekend I will only be playing the game with my m8, any tips on what to do and how to do it, little things you wish you knew before? Appreciate it!

Should have gotten a PS3.

You sir, fail.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 11, 2013, 05:54:06 pm »
+4
Should have gotten a PS3.

You sir, fail.

Awwww Bjowd you jelly cuz haz no friends to kidnap their console and play game of the year bubibibu?  :cry:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #274 on: October 11, 2013, 06:10:08 pm »
+2
I switched to trevor in the single player game and he was coming out of some hallucination on top of mount chilead wearing a dress

He has some really random places that he's hanging out at when you switch to him.

I was then running along the mountain top towards a tower, I killed a fellow hiker and saw a bike sitting by the radio tower.  As I was about 100 feet away I heard a growl.  I'd yet to see any cougars in the game, but I knew the distinctive sound.  I scanned around in a 360 view frantically trying to locate the animal.  I couldnt' find it and kept running towards the bike, it ran up and attacked me from behind and I had no chance to defend myself. 

So be careful in the wilderness...my bro also said a pack of coyotes or wild dogs mauled him in the wild.

Apparently GTA is giving away $500,000 to players who've created an online player up to this point (sometime next week likely), as an apology for all the issues:

www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2013/10/grand-theft-auto-online-free-money/
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 10:18:42 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2013, 11:24:23 pm »

1. Don't do any of the Lester (assassination) missions as Franklin, until you finished the main story.
2. When you get to make your end-game choice, the correct answer is "C".

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2013, 11:32:24 pm »
+2
I was disappointed by how short and lacking overall the story seemed to be. I wish there were a lot more heists, as I thought those were some of the most fun missions in the game.

Online play has been hilarious. Take the other day: I was smoking a bowl, riding in a taxi cab to the helipad down by the marina. Just before my cab pulled in, two guys in a jeep drove in there. There were three military helicopters, and one civilian, so I figured cool, they'll take two and I'll take one. Not the case. The fuckers blew up the remaining two choppers. So, I highlighted them on my map, waited for another chopper to spawn. It was a civilian one, so I took it up to the air force base and stole a jet (miraculously, takes forever to get in them with AI shooting at you all the while), tracked them down on the map, and blew their choppers out of the sky. Feels good man. When it comes to GTA, you cross me, and I'll get you back ten times harder haha.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 12, 2013, 03:22:52 pm »
+4
A quick summary:

We played from 21:31 to 04:30, jolly good time, we like!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Unfortunatley I was clumsy and accidentally unplugged the console power cord so we lost about 4 hours of gameplay, good thing is in that 4 hours we had two 30 minute police car chases, lots of running around beating people
(click to show/hide)
random events etc. We had so many lol moments it was briliant. We started again around 2am took us about 2 hrs to get where we were just doing missions skipping cinematis not fucking around. We're currently @ 11 percent just about to do the first heist.

Around 04:30 we decided to call it a night having drank and eaten everything prepared for he night. Continuing today! No worries I left the Xbox in my guardians safe hands, he was protecting it during the night, alert and ready to react!

(click to show/hide)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 15, 2013, 06:37:53 pm »
A quick summary:

We played from 21:31 to 04:30, jolly good time, we like!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Unfortunatley I was clumsy and accidentally unplugged the console power cord so we lost about 4 hours of gameplay, good thing is in that 4 hours we had two 30 minute police car chases, lots of running around beating people
(click to show/hide)
random events etc. We had so many lol moments it was briliant. We started again around 2am took us about 2 hrs to get where we were just doing missions skipping cinematis not fucking around. We're currently @ 11 percent just about to do the first heist.

Around 04:30 we decided to call it a night having drank and eaten everything prepared for he night. Continuing today! No worries I left the Xbox in my guardians safe hands, he was protecting it during the night, alert and ready to react!

(click to show/hide)

Give me your XB Gamertag so i can give you free money and protection, courtesy of Blackwater mercs!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #279 on: October 15, 2013, 06:56:41 pm »
I was disappointed by how short and lacking overall the story seemed to be. I wish there were a lot more heists, as I thought those were some of the most fun missions in the game.

Online play has been hilarious. Take the other day: I was smoking a bowl, riding in a taxi cab to the helipad down by the marina. Just before my cab pulled in, two guys in a jeep drove in there. There were three military helicopters, and one civilian, so I figured cool, they'll take two and I'll take one. Not the case. The fuckers blew up the remaining two choppers. So, I highlighted them on my map, waited for another chopper to spawn. It was a civilian one, so I took it up to the air force base and stole a jet (miraculously, takes forever to get in them with AI shooting at you all the while), tracked them down on the map, and blew their choppers out of the sky. Feels good man. When it comes to GTA, you cross me, and I'll get you back ten times harder haha.

Me, tommyhu (bro) and Peppo are in a crew together.  They play most evenings/nights, I'm on every couple nights and off a couple nights.  I'm level 16, they are both like 35'ish.   We usually have a lot of fun when we're playing together.

If you're on PSN you should add me - JoeTheHoe69 ( :oops: )

Also I was disappointed with the very few heists you pull in game, I'm crossing my fingers there will be a lot more in Online mode once they introduce it. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 15, 2013, 10:12:23 pm »

Also give me your Xbox GT. KUTT guys gut mad at me for killing them and lolzing around and Noodles is a bundle of sticks, Earthdforce never invites me and Miracle is a filthy packers lover.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 16, 2013, 01:44:24 am »
Give me your XB Gamertag so i can give you free money and protection, courtesy of Blackwater mercs!

my gamertag is prpafeee

Cheers!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 16, 2013, 02:28:10 am »
+2
About to rage at this game. Fucking shit. I got fucking bad sport stamp after trapping and killing people while destroying their cars with explosives and now i'm stuck on separate few bad sports servers where only almost high levels are. It's literally hell. And nobody will do missions with you.

And you also get a permanent dunce hat untill your bad sports stamp is gone. My bad sports mark lasts for 3 real life days from now.

This is beyond retarded. Quitting matches and shit okay. Destroying someones vehicle? Man fuck that.....

Just finally found a bad thing about GTA V.....fucks sake.

http://mp1st.com/2013/10/11/gta-online-dear-rockstar-fix-get-rid-bad-sport-system/

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #283 on: October 16, 2013, 07:19:52 am »
I added you prpavi, I'm Kaeso Clarus! And that sucks Berenger, at least it'll be gone soon!

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #284 on: October 16, 2013, 08:48:27 am »
How dare you insult the Packers you commie!
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade