Author Topic: Remove night time  (Read 1961 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Remove night time
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 07:15:09 pm »
hi,

i was following it a bit, and whille i understand the problems from Ocitan, i do understand the rest of the other clans that are against this what Ocitan is doing
I understand that allot of people are pissed of, whille in the midle of a war, that Ocitan decided to change night houres, and ofcourse i understand that RL goes forwards
But is it posible that Ocitan comes a bit another offer
I mean, i thought that i read somewhere that Ocitan have made there night times 6h earlyer, or so, but if it posible the make it a half, with that i mean make it 3h instead of 6h
6h is allot, whille 3h isn't allot, and it gives an advantage from other NA clans with a couple houres more to do there stuff
everyone is happy, well i would

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 08:48:47 pm »
+2
yeah fuck it. lets just remove this shit. mine was bugged out and covering half of prime time and its either the same deal for this guy or he is just a terrible human being.

STFU_Donny
Night time:16:00 to 00:00

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2013, 02:42:29 am »
Congrats - look like red side had FIDLGB doing the same gay nighttime setting abuse occitan and hospitallers use.

8 pm to 4 am nighttime setting while marching in our territory to attack a fief.

Should nighttime setting really be abused by factions who cant win any other way by giving them immunity to attack everyone else but if they get intercepted and attacked it makes the nighttime setting horrendous for attackers.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2013, 03:14:02 am »
Donny thought it was set from 2 AM- 10 AM, but as we find out today, it was not set for this time.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2013, 03:20:06 am »
+2
Congrats - look like red side had FIDLGB doing the same gay nighttime setting abuse occitan and hospitallers use.

8 pm to 4 am nighttime setting while marching in our territory to attack a fief.

Should nighttime setting really be abused by factions who cant win any other way by giving them immunity to attack everyone else but if they get intercepted and attacked it makes the nighttime setting horrendous for attackers.

Kesh wins the shitpost war again. You know if you had just let him attack Ambean (from what I heard he was about an inch out, but IDK for sure) instead of riding out to attack him you might've gotten a time you considered better, which I should note, is all you've been crying about- times you consider better. You think 6am-4pm is shit or something, and completely ignore the fact that not every faction is active when yours is.

Also, Donny's a strat noob, as Blackzilla apparently posted before I finished this.

And, on topic, I'm all for removing night-time entirely. I want to attack dudes at 4am.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Belthain

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 0
  • :(
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB (Fuck It Dude, Let's Go Bowling)
  • Game nicks: STFU_Donny, Donny_the_Virtuous
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 03:20:30 am »
+1
Hey everyone, I'm barely on the forums so I figure I'd pop my head in.
So with what Blackzilla just posted, that is a screen cap of my screen. I am still pretty "noob" when it comes to strat. I never knew what Night time was or even touched it before in my strat career.

So no, this is not a maniacal plot to screw people over. Man, that's illogical as fuck considering I got class that Wednesday morning, I wanted this at 8 pm or so! So please, grab those tits that are flying up in the clouds, and just settle them. tuck them in. Treat them right.

So I apologize guys! It's just a game to me and I find this shitty to make it so inconvenient for just a game. So we just deal with what we gotta do.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2013, 04:18:06 am »
+2
Or they could just make artificial timezones on the strat map. So the split would be GMT then everything on the left would be - and everything on right would be +.  Then base the nighttime settings off that. Of course it would really be opposite since NA is on the right. It would also give regional clans a preferred place to set up.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:25:03 am by Havoco »
Pock gobblers