Author Topic: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!  (Read 45216 times)

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
Re: Kapikulu Diplomacy, Trade and Border Policy!
« Reply #540 on: November 21, 2013, 07:51:05 am »
+2
Nice run dude  :)

I was attacking him at the end of the battle, but i had only 500 horses in my army (he has 5k horses for the same amount of troops, then i wasn't able to reach his army...)

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2013, 08:55:09 am »
+1
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #542 on: November 21, 2013, 10:48:20 am »
Love seeing my enemies argue :D

Hope in some time we can all run on chalbek castle together and take it from the frogs :D

(click to show/hide)
Bros never die!

Offline Farooq

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OmarGazi, Farooq
« Reply #543 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:08 am »
Respectively,

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=5721

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=5820

Maybe is it because i lied when i was seventeen.

omg....why are you guys such dumbasses?  :cry:

can't you see that the 2 "OdEs" aren't members of the strat faction?? at least you could ask them first -.-

OdE_Cav_Natub_de_La_Barthe is doing his own thing in strategus....

maybe you could tell us why you are fighting against your other allies too (kalmar,cfa) ? i see always more kapis in the roster of Los Conquistatores then in the one of order of the quail,balde,wolves,kalmar etc !?!

aren't you the guys who were threatening YOUR OWN allies? telling them that you will declare war on them if they fight for me in the battle? didn't your clan leader ozzyyy insulted lacoste (member of GO!!) several times just because he was in my roster?

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 21, 2013, 11:36:26 am »
(click to show/hide)
Bros never die!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #545 on: November 21, 2013, 01:05:58 pm »
The mercing aspect of this game once was free without clan orders and policies, good times i imagine. When i came back i was told by my latest replacement within Wolves, that mercing isn't seen so narrow-minded anymore, who fights in what roster .. who gives a shit, right?
Well i know for whom i fight, Kapikulu you have my shield and for whom not  ... *bzzzzzzbzzzzbzzzz*  somewhere a fly is buzzing
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #546 on: November 21, 2013, 01:27:28 pm »
Are you guys really gonna try to ruin our diplomacy thread ? Put your useless posts to somewhere else please. Do you think that we are rageing at you and is this why you are trying to do that? No seriously you just attacked our caravan which is really worthless for us bur ofc we tried to take them back and we could not take them back is this failing really? So we failed what happened we still do not give a fuck about those goods? Do you know why ?Because it is just a game for me. I do not know if you guys gonna realize or not but  what you are doing makes you hopeless."Oh my gawd i trolled kapikolus very hardd! yeah it is the most important and the best thing i have ever done in my useless life yeah!!! I will keep trolling them gonna post some bullshit try to make them angry at me even if they do not give a fuck about me because i like it and thats the most efficent way to waste my useless life" rather than that do it like this : "Oh finally I stole some goods lets turn them into gold and Attack Kapikulu and try my chance maybe i can get a fief .Oh kapikulu has another caravan lets attack that one too but I do not need to post bullshit on their forum thread because they already can see what I am doing .I do not need to try to show what i am doing as a wonderful and  the greatest thing in the world. Oh kapikulus failed ofc that made me happy but if they were really caring about goods they could really take them or attack me so i think it is worthless for them so it is not a very big deal also i can really not do too much thing with 5 member also its just a game what is the point for it ^^ "
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #547 on: November 21, 2013, 01:38:25 pm »

can't you see that the 2 "OdEs" aren't members of the strat faction?? at least you could ask them first -.-

maybe you could tell us why you are fighting against your other allies too (kalmar,cfa) ? i see always more kapis in the roster of Los Conquistatores then in the one of order of the quail,balde,wolves,kalmar etc !?!

aren't you the guys who were threatening YOUR OWN allies? telling them that you will declare war on them if they fight for me in the battle? didn't your clan leader ozzyyy insulted lacoste (member of GO!!) several times just because he was in my roster?
and also this who the fuck are you and complaining about that ?

Offline Farooq

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 21, 2013, 01:44:29 pm »
+1
Are you guys really gonna try to ruin our diplomacy thread ? Put your useless posts to somewhere else please. Do you think that we are rageing at you and is this why you are trying to do that? No seriously you just attacked our caravan which is really worthless for us bur ofc we tried to take them back and we could not take them back is this failing really? So we failed what happened we still do not give a fuck about those goods? Do you know why ?Because it is just a game for me. I do not know if you guys gonna realize or not but  what you are doing makes you hopeless."Oh my gawd i trolled kapikolus very hardd! yeah it is the most important and the best thing i have ever done in my useless life yeah!!! I will keep trolling them gonna post some bullshit try to make them angry at me even if they do not give a fuck about me because i like it and thats the most efficent way to waste my useless life" rather than that do it like this : "Oh finally I stole some goods lets turn them into gold and Attack Kapikulu and try my chance maybe i can get a fief .Oh kapikulu has another caravan lets attack that one too but I do not need to post bullshit on their forum thread because they already can see what I am doing .I do not need to try to show what i am doing as a wonderful and  the greatest thing in the world. Oh kapikulus failed ofc that made me happy but if they were really caring about goods they could really take them or attack me so i think it is worthless for them so it is not a very big deal also i can really not do too much thing with 5 member also its just a game what is the point for it ^^ "

:cry: you are right guray my best friend...  :cry:
i'm sry for attacking your "trader" bro.... we are both turks and should play on the same side against the whole world man!
so give me a fief and let us be allies!  :twisted:

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #549 on: November 21, 2013, 01:45:13 pm »
+1

use paragraphs next time.

Offline Farooq

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 21, 2013, 01:54:32 pm »
and also this who the fuck are you and complaining about that ?

you are right man! your allies should ask you that here, not me! i'm asking me if they got balls ^^

PS: OdE did it already, so it's about the others  :wink:

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 21, 2013, 02:02:44 pm »
Well i know for whom i fight, Kapikulu you have my shield and for whom not  ... *bzzzzzzbzzzzbzzzz*  somewhere a fly is buzzing

Good good
that bee flying around will soon take your village out just because it can^^
Bros never die!

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 21, 2013, 02:19:20 pm »

You're not the answerer of this action so i won't explain it. But your effort for being a gossip girl like Chris is to be appreciated.

That's a lie. We're playing for both sides. Checked my archive and it seems fairly random which side we're playing.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #553 on: November 21, 2013, 11:59:08 pm »
+3
Not entirely right imo that you threaten your allies to attack them if they apply for Omar (Not even a big issue as you say yourself) but you continuesly apply for your allies enemies and think it's okey. And if you say you don't care about him, why even respond to him, i guess the conversation has been like 6 pages now? Sounds to me like you're abit mad but what do i know. Just my two cents

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 22, 2013, 12:01:45 am »
But your effort for being a gossip girl like Chris is to be appreciated.
I take this as a compliment from the shittalker #1
Bros never die!