Author Topic: Banned for internet issues???  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: Banned for internet issues???
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 09:52:38 pm »
The in game "permaban" checkbox is bugged. So what you actually got, was a temp-ban. That doesn't mean you weren't previously banned for it, just because it was temporary.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline VesX

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 09:55:26 pm »
The in game "permaban" checkbox is bugged. So what you actually got, was a temp-ban. That doesn't mean you weren't previously banned for it, just because it was temporary.

For how long then??? Because i did not even notice it............Why did you not say that earlier cause if u banned me for 5 min or an hour i would not really notice that but a day or longer i would......

So you banned me once before for this??? Did not even realize is that the only time then???

And am i actually Perma-Banned this time or is it another bug?

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 10:12:23 pm »
You are permanently banned until I decide exactly what the appropriate punishment should be. Judging from your past and your severe stubbornness and utter inability to do anything other than suicide leech, regardless of my warning you, kicking you, you being qml'ed. The hardware issues are an utter irrelevance here. That's your problem and your responsibility to fix the issue.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2013, 10:17:29 pm »
Im in community killing people with lag 7-2 score let me back in NA and i wont be a problem.............Let it end here and put this in the past?

Cmon please ill make sure i quit the game and lose my multi if i lag if that makes you and everyone feel better.........

I posted screens/I apologized/I explained Myself/I have a bunch of people that understand what else do you want???

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2013, 10:56:50 pm »
Please unban me i wanna do strat battles tonight................Read what i said before this let this be my last warning or something cmon............

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013, 12:50:50 am »
As someone who has experienced a shitty connection for the past two months, and as such in some way a viable witness to this situation, I feel that I can safely add something to this thread.

Having a bad connection is terrible. If you ride on your horse, you constantly loop forward and walk into invisible walls because client side didn't show your true position. If you play infantry you can slide through swings, swing through air and completely miss blocks. If you play ranged, you hit your allies, or miss entirely.

However, a bad connection does not cause you to only manage 1 kill an hour as stated by Tydeus and the logs. When I first started playing this game I could at least get two. Plague, as someone whose been playing the game for four years, your idea of an excuse is extremely bewildering. (auto correct asked me for child bearing heh) Even if you were to have such "terrible" lag spikes, you would either give up playing, or try even harder. As such, from my own personal experience, hanging out in duel with your lag spikes teaches you some things about being a risky player.

From my personal findings, and my opinion of Plague and the admin team of cRpg, I feel that Plague is not truly playing the game. I feel as if he is leeching and as such, don't think that his excuse is adequate enough to warrant such terrible statistics.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2013, 12:55:41 am »
Okay im trying to get used to the ping spikes now in community its not easy but im getting it!!! I should not be banned though i should have got a day ban or 3 day ban anyone agrees except for tydeus...........Idk what his plan is but i apologized and messaged him in Teamspeak and sent him 2 messages i think he just wants to wait cause theres no way someone could be such a dick to ignore apologies over something so stupid and perma-ban a good player who has been in the community for years for it...........theres no way i know Tydeus can be a strict admin but cmon................

Anyway im waiting for his response yet again ive seen him read this over and over and not respond idk what his plan is but im hoping to be unbanned since i play everyday =( and i apologized and said i would fix this issue.............

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2013, 12:57:51 am »
BTW please no more CHAOS guys posting in this thread  (EXCEPTION TO CANARY) because they all just post bad shit cause they want me banned and are all in teamspeak with Tydeus in the same channel so that voids anything they have to say!

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2013, 01:41:58 am »
My 2 cents on the matter, I've seen plague charge straight in to the enemy. BUT he would swing a few times and lazily block and die like the baddie he is. Now, weren't you banned for auto blocking once? If so, that puts you on thin ice.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2013, 01:53:17 am »
Lol well no matter how i play i always charge in and attack like a ruthless warrior hahaha and a baddie you say -_- hahaha and dont think so maybe ya got me confused with someone else haha!!!!

But for on topic so many people agree that i should be banned for a day or 2 but perma-banned.........I did apologize and say sorry about 50 times now and said it would not happen again and i sent him 2 messages and a bunch on IRC and he wont respond............This is just not fair i did not harm anyone or any shit like that i had hardware issues!

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2013, 04:00:09 am »
BTW please no more CHAOS guys posting in this thread  (EXCEPTION TO CANARY) because they all just post bad shit cause they want me banned and are all in teamspeak with Tydeus in the same channel so that voids anything they have to say!

Hey, that's not true. You should call your ISP though, talk to them about your internet issues.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 04:02:59 am »
No i know i said that being mad at Muse but i take it back i talked to Kreczor im PMs hes chill and i have no problem with anyone else and i did i called them and they are sending a technician out on wednesday so ^_^ Now i just need Tydeus to unbann me and actually warn me if it happens again he can fuck me!!!

Offline Neggaz

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2013, 04:29:31 am »
Free m4x badmin. stop breaking poeple fun you gonna kill the game by banning everydays players

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2013, 04:33:42 am »
After discussing this in irc with developers and administrators alike, it has unanimously been decided that it would be best to leave this account permanently banned. Remember your past bans "Ves", you were already on your last limb. You will be(if not already) globally banned from all crpg servers.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:36:51 am by Tydeus »