Author Topic: Banned for internet issues???  (Read 3711 times)

Offline VesX

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Banned for internet issues???
« on: February 10, 2013, 04:52:43 am »
Yea i was banned today by an admin im pretty sure is Tydeus for leeching it said...........And it said i was banned permanetly

Id like to point out the last week or so ive been having major internet issues causing me to disconnect frequently and run afk and such.......I swithed ISPers and its been bad i even told Hospitaller_Tailor_Swift that if this happens to tell an admin to kick me or something and ive been complaining non-stop in teamspeak

(Switched from FIOS to DIRECTV)

Why would i be perma-banned for this instead of a day ban or like an admin talking to me????? or anything ive been playing this game for 4 years and all of a sudden this admin perma-bans me cause ive been having internet issues? Im also in CHAOS teamspeak 24/7 all day everyday where Tydeus and some other admins reside so id think if they had a problem they would message me and talk to me there..............

Can i please get unbanned  this is very stupid in my eyes seeing as its not my fault and im sorry for this happening ill try to fix it somehow!!!!!!!!

I dont know if im messing with other people doing this or what but i dont think i should be harrassed or perma-banned for this considering im not leeching im spawning with a weapon and clothes/armor and trying to fight!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 05:04:40 am by VesX »

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
Re: Banned for internet issues???
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 05:06:28 am »
your definition of trying to fight is going in one direction with a swing held and running straight into the enemy's chest is your idea of 'not leeching' but i've killed you about 5 times today with you just running into me and me s keying, trying to see what you'd do.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 05:09:17 am »
your definition of trying to fight is going in one direction with a swing held and running straight into the enemy's chest is your idea of 'not leeching' but i've killed you about 5 times today with you just running into me and me s keying, trying to see what you'd do.

Dude if i get 400 ping or disconnect then of course im going to keep running straight until my client times out or i get kicked within 1min.....................Did you even read what i said?

And i do spawn with a weapon and shield and not naked so how is that leeching at all????

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 05:10:47 am »
You have been warned, kicked and now banned several times for it recently and you have been borderline suicide leeching all day for the past week. I have been extremely lenient with this knowing that nearly every round you just run directly into the other team and do nothing. Not even one time have I seen you drop connection from the server, why is this? I've seen you running into the invisible wall on the edge of the map 5 minutes into the round. Yet somehow, it's your connection?
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 05:11:46 am »
Dude if i get 400 ping or disconnect then of course im going to keep running straight until my client times out or i get kicked within 1min.....................Did you even read what i said?

And i do spawn with a weapon and shield and not naked so how is that leeching at all????
I've never once seen you with 400 ping or drop from the server.
It's leeching because you're not contributing to jack fuck and running straight in to die while you're minimized.  It's not really a hard concept to grasp.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 05:16:09 am »
You have been warned, kicked and now banned several times for it recently and you have been borderline suicide leeching all day for the past week. I have been extremely lenient with this knowing that nearly every round you just run directly into the other team and do nothing. Not even one time have I seen you drop connection from the server, why is this? I've seen you running into the invisible wall on the edge of the map 5 minutes into the round. Yet somehow, it's your connection?

I honestly have not suicide leeched at all im not purposely running into enemies and dying.........Im sorry for my internet and all of this im apologizing for fucking lagging why are you getting all over my dick over something so stupid??? Im not teamwounding or teamkilling or prolonging matches or being racist or any of that shit so why are you attacking me????

Im in CHAOS TS everyday u cant message me and say something you have to try and perma-ban me and show the server ur admin powers and that you dont fuck around???

I apologized and ill try not to let it happen again what else do you want? Im not some fucking idiot leeching i have 19 MW items and 300k gold what would be the point of that????

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 05:18:09 am »
I've never once seen you with 400 ping or drop from the server.
It's leeching because you're not contributing to jack fuck and running straight in to die while you're minimized.  It's not really a hard concept to grasp.

Again what is the point of leeching? i have any MW i could want and dont care for gold or XP its a video game i just want to have fun but ive had major lag spikes and  frame loss and internet drops the last week and now im getting harrassed for this??? How can you justify this at all?

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 05:23:47 am »
i have any MW i could want and dont care for gold

good fight

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 05:24:08 am »

LIAM 4ever
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 05:24:28 am »
I have warned you several times in game to your acknowledgement and yet you persist. Just because your hardware causes you to suicide leech, doesn't mean you get to be an exception to the rule.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 05:28:44 am »
So what do you want me to say??? I already said im sorry and im apologizing for something that is not my fault and among other things you perma-banned me for leeching when im honestly not trying to....................Can i please get unbanned i wanna play what more do you want from me??? And im not being an Exception to the rule im not even trying to break any rules...............Im not hurting anyone im the one thats being hurt from your abuse!

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 07:55:54 am »
Just because your hardware causes you to suicide leech, doesn't mean you get to be an exception to the rule.

I'm aware that posting in ban-threads when you're not directly involved is discouraged but I was on the server when he was banned and I can't help myself here.

This is completely ridiculous. You're talking about permanently banning a good player who loves cRPG and earnestly didn't do anything wrong just to conform to a technicality in an obscure mod on an obscure game. The rule against leeching obviously doesn't apply here. I'd understand a short ban for a new player who's leeching even after being warned, but Plague is fucking rich and he's retired many times. There's no reason why he would risk being banned because of leeching.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 08:36:01 am »
Thank you Legs for the support man and i agree i hoesetly will say once again im not trying to leech i really have been having Pc/Internet issues the last week and it really does suck im sorry if it looked like "Leeching" even though i spawned with a weapon and clothes on everytime this happened...............

Can i please get unbanned ive been in this community for 4 or so years and i do not fuck with or antagonize people or get myself banned for stupid things like leeching!

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 08:38:31 am »
He has been reading this thread and looking at my responses for quite a while and has not responded im pretty sure hes trying to wait this one out or something and make me wait cause he knows i play everyday and i love this game hahahaha

Offline Bootie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 08:40:59 am »
Support Plague

admin abuse here