Author Topic: Why Teutonic Failed  (Read 1991 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Re: Why Teutonic Failed
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 11:01:14 pm »
I would encourage every one to listen to that recoding as it is super epic.

My favorite part is 47 minutes in specifically Orc's quote "well jasons deffinetly got us a lot of agreements and opportunities since hes been here."

Thanks buddy

https://soundcloud.com/rhalzo/teutonic
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 11:09:52 pm »
+6
            For a long time after we fell, I wanted to take revenge on Teutonics. I always pictured that I'd be leading at least one of the armies to take them out. However, Wesley was nice and paid compensation for his "war crimes" and thus, I joined TAMDA. There will always be a very very mild hostility towards them, it's not something you can easily forgive. Yet at the same time, it saddens me to see them fall as we did, in a similar amount of time. Perhaps the Tundra is cursed.

My best wishes go out to Teutonics and friends, hope you can regain some footing in the near future and start fresh as we did. What I can see from personal experience that it is better to start very small and only take what you need, when you are fully ready. Good luck to you guys.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 11:18:52 pm »
+3
            For a long time after we fell, I wanted to take revenge on Teutonics. I always pictured that I'd be leading at least one of the armies to take them out. However, Wesley was nice and paid compensation for his "war crimes" and thus, I joined TAMDA. There will always be a very very mild hostility towards them, it's not something you can easily forgive. Yet at the same time, it saddens me to see them fall as we did, in a similar amount of time. Perhaps the Tundra is cursed.

My best wishes go out to Teutonics and friends, hope you can regain some footing in the near future and start fresh as we did. What I can see from personal experience that it is better to start very small and only take what you need, when you are fully ready. Good luck to you guys.
there will always be purple in the tundra... always