Author Topic: K R E M S  (Read 218292 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: [BK] Burger Krems
« Reply #3285 on: November 23, 2021, 11:40:42 am »
+2
Hi,

its signed,

i can only approved

Umbra
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #3286 on: November 23, 2021, 11:47:07 am »
+2
Hi,

its signed,

i can only approved

Umbra

you are a miserable my old friendot who sucks at everyone. you and your family are a total jerk so go suck dick

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #3287 on: November 24, 2021, 02:29:30 am »
+5
are yall hiring
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #3288 on: November 24, 2021, 02:53:45 am »
+4

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3289 on: November 24, 2021, 08:11:10 am »
+3

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #3290 on: November 26, 2021, 02:56:36 am »
+5
IGN - thryn
Age - 12

Timezone - south africa

What time are you most often on? (your time) - never

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - no

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - every day of my life

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - ya i have some respectable tking bans like horse archers and shit

https://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?topic=55152.msg890048#msg890048

this is like the earliest one i can remember. what antiblitz posted is factually incorrect. what really happened was giggleknight, a very based gamer, was in a 1v1 and i, being a top tier brocoder, allowed the fight to continue without mercilessly GANKING a glorious gamer. however, antiblitz was feeling like a big doucher that day, so he greased his buttcheeks up and decided to try and enter the duel to give giggleknight a back alley beatdown. me, an innocent brocoding bystander, noticed his devious plan being put into action. so, i did what any decent krems thread poster would do - body block him to prevent a dishonorable bloodbath. antiblitz, being a veteran player, knew exactly what was happening; in his thread, he said that i "ran into his swing." alas, this is a hillary clinton level lie. he swung and hit me because he obviously has no friends to brocode him and, being jealous of pure brotherly crpg love, hit me to let release that teenage angst pent up by my giant dumptruck ass blocking his typical NA movement (bad).

so how did i, a man who has now been teamhit for the minor violation of expressing his affection for one such giggleknight, react? i gave him the biggest NA cheeseburger sweatfest duel in which he got rolled like a belgian in a world war. so what must be done after a display if you are humiliated like antiblitz? post thread, ez. if u cant win a tk fight, u can win on the forums.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - my dad works at microsoft and can get u banned on xbox live

Where are you most active on the server? - eu dtv KEKW
How many hours can you contribute per day? - can i join and use von_Krems in my name and pretend that i have eu friends

Are you Donator? If so when did you purchase? - i gave james money for a title ngl

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - bully ranged

Why should YOU be an admin-

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? - ya

Are you able to record?
- badly

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: November 26, 2021, 10:02:18 am »
+3
IGN - thryn
Age - 12

Timezone - south africa

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - every day of my life

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - ya i have some respectable tking bans like horse archers and shit

this is like the earliest one i can remember. what antiblitz posted is factually incorrect. what really happened was giggleknight, a very based gamer, was in a 1v1 and i, being a top tier brocoder, allowed the fight to continue without mercilessly GANKING a glorious gamer. however, antiblitz was feeling like a big doucher that day, so he greased his buttcheeks up and decided to try and enter the duel to give giggleknight a back alley beatdown. me, an innocent brocoding bystander, noticed his devious plan being put into action. so, i did what any decent krems thread poster would do - body block him to prevent a dishonorable bloodbath. antiblitz, being a veteran player, knew exactly what was happening; in his thread, he said that i "ran into his swing." alas, this is a hillary clinton level lie. he swung and hit me because he obviously has no friends to brocode him and, being jealous of pure brotherly crpg love, hit me to let release that teenage angst pent up by my giant dumptruck ass blocking his typical NA movement (bad).

so how did i, a man who has now been teamhit for the minor violation of expressing his affection for one such giggleknight, react? i gave him the biggest NA cheeseburger sweatfest duel in which he got rolled like a belgian in a world war. so what must be done after a display if you are humiliated like antiblitz? post thread, ez. if u cant win a tk fight, u can win on the forums.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - my dad works at microsoft and can get u banned on xbox live

How many hours can you contribute per day? - can i join and use von_Krems in my name and pretend that i have eu friends

Are you Donator? If so when did you purchase? - i gave james money for a title ngl

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - bully ranged

Are you able to record?
- badly

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: November 26, 2021, 10:36:21 am »
+3

QGY ofc!

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: November 28, 2021, 06:39:09 am »
+2
IGN - thryn
Age - 12

Timezone - south africa

Are you able to record?
- badly

thryn is a born kremsie i personally vouch for his application as the foremost retarded player in the clan

thank you

fuck bloom bam fuck bam blew fuck boom blam fuck new glam fuck glam new fuck goon gland fuck fluke flam fuck flam fluke fuck half shoe fuck glim sham fuck gam through we statue fuck well-well fuck our will we're idiot fuck well-well fuck our will we're idiot fucks buy us fuck bind spell we cakewalk fuck suspect we foretell we séance

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
Re: K R E M S
« Reply #3294 on: January 28, 2022, 09:17:54 pm »
+2
hello is this the Nwankwo Kanu Club & Center for Diversity, can I join u

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: January 29, 2022, 12:13:33 am »
+1
hello is this the Nwankwo Kanu Club & Center for Diversity, can I join u

Yes, this is they. Application ofc accepted my old friendot :mrgreen:

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: January 29, 2022, 05:00:47 pm »
+1
Yes, this is they. Application ofc accepted my old friendot :mrgreen:

it is signed, i can only approved

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #3297 on: February 28, 2022, 05:09:32 pm »
+2
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: April 08, 2022, 10:24:38 am »
+4
Massive Krems welcome to our 8 newest family members who all joined within the last 4 days!  :mrgreen:

Hade
Demon_Monkeeyy
Lag_Queen
Maili
RedCross_von_Krems
Charon_von_Krems
Elwyn_von_Krems
Querion

Krems clan, best clan. Krems is love, Krems is life.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #3299 on: April 08, 2022, 11:47:42 am »
+3
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!