Author Topic: Ban Craton_the_Lionbrother and slap Longbow_Archer_Templar  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Tigero

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player
  • Respecer, Dictator of holy virginal defenders
    • View Profile
Ban Craton_the_Lionbrother and slap Longbow_Archer_Templar
« on: January 17, 2013, 04:55:36 pm »
Today i was just minding my own business at rageball server and then suddenly this ''templol'' decided to kick poll me for absolutely no reason, you can see it barely at the very top of the log. This obviosuly got me pissed off because i had x5 and also everyone seemd to get some secret satisfaction from it so when i rejoined i polled him but it yielded no result. Then suddenly this Craton guy decides to ban poll me for ''ragepolling'' and suddenly i am the villain here and bundle of 'not nice people' like GTX started provocating others to press 1 and shit... Gotta love cRPG nowadays.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:26:49 pm by Tigero »

The humor might be fun for u, but it is fun on behalf of others.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Re: Ban Craton_the_Lionbrother and slap Longbow_Archer_Templar
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 05:34:38 pm »
Today i was just minding my own business at rageball server and then suddenly this ''templol'' decided to kick poll me for absolutely no reason, you can see it barely at the very top of the log. This obviosuly got me pissed off because i had x5 and also everyone seemd to get some secret satisfaction from it so when i rejoined i polled him but it yielded no result. Then suddenly this Craton guy decides to ban poll me for ''ragepolling'' and suddenly i am the villain here and bundle of stickss like GTX started provocating others to press 1 and shit... Gotta love cRPG nowadays.

I was just minding my own business? U gotta be kidding me dude, that is nowhere near the truth.... try asking everybody on the server.

Kicked u for no reason? U can kinda guess where this is goin, since u can see how u talk in this post. This post is made towards admins, yet u still talk this ''harrasing'' way about people, and that was one of the reasons for the poll.

That is also why there was no reason for ur poll, since he did not rly do anything wrong. He only polled u, afaik.

PS: look at his signature, that shows how he basicly acts around people. He likes to ''poke'' to u, and he keeps doing it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:28:41 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Tigero

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 07:21:48 pm »
What on earth are you doing on this thread? It's not even about you, take your drama elsewhere.

And what are you trying to implicate with your second line, I barely can read it...

''That is also why there was no reason for ur poll, since he did not rly do anything wrong. He only polled u, afaik.''
 Ok GTX please, either you are really bad troll or some narsictic kid (ah the self-irony) that doesn't even understand what himself is saying. I just polled him and i had a good reason for it, afaik. (whatever that means) If your post is just about making up excuses for your acting on the chat you didn't do a good  job by trying to criminalize me.

Ps. What is wrong with my sig, i think it's pretty. Gosh can't you even recognize humor from insult?

Offline Tigero

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 07:28:02 pm »
Your rage from all the

has clearly slowed your mind, i suggest taking some weed and laying out M&B for a sec.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 07:30:19 pm »
tigero, gtx is just giving his opinion on the facts. he clearly doesnt choose your side though, neither do all the other players

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 07:37:40 pm »
What on earth are you doing on this thread? It's not even about you, take your drama elsewhere.
I was there when it happened, so i would like to get out my version of it. The fact that this thread is not about me, just makes me more neutral..... which is a good thing.

And what are you trying to implicate with your second line, I barely can read it...
Im sry, but that is rly not my mistake... thats a mistake from ur side then. My english is far from perfect, but i feel like its ''readable''.

''That is also why there was no reason for ur poll, since he did not rly do anything wrong. He only polled u, afaik.''
 Ok GTX please, either you are really bad troll or some narsictic kid (ah the self-irony) that doesn't even understand what himself is saying. I just polled him and i had a good reason for it, afaik. (whatever that means)
Why do u have to call me shit again...... This just proves what i said earlier, which also was a reason for the poll. If u had a good reason for the poll, could u plz state it then?

afaik= as far as i know.

If your post is just about making up excuses for your acting on the chat you didn't do a good  job by trying to criminalize me.

Ps. What is wrong with my sig, i think it's pretty. Gosh can't you even recognize humor from insult?
No, i was not targeted by ur ban request, so i dont need to excuse anything.

Offline Tigero

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 07:46:05 pm »

Amen.

Well why don't you tell your story of the situation then? You didn't give any valid reason for defensive or offensive towards anyone about this ban request and i already stated my reasons on OP.

And no this wasn't targeted to you, i just said that you were provocating people to press 1, which obviously had an effect on the result because i didn't do anything wrong so people who are equally dumb press 1 for fun. I'm done talking to you... -.-

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 08:04:30 pm »
Amen.

Well why don't you tell your story of the situation then? You didn't give any valid reason for defensive or offensive towards anyone about this ban request and i already stated my reasons on OP.

And no this wasn't targeted to you, i just said that you were provocating people to press 1, which obviously had an effect on the result because i didn't do anything wrong so people who are equally dumb press 1 for fun. I'm done talking to you... -.-

So u just admitted that u dont care about other people, aslong as the fun is on behalf of them.... wow. I cant believe u even added it proudly to ur signature....

I did also state alot of reasons for the polls, and u helped me prove em in this 1 page.

Here is what im talking about (how he generally acts, even in a ban thread made by him):
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:13:01 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Tigero

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 08:25:51 pm »
Give me a screncap of me insulting you or anyone else at that occasion and i'll share looms.

And a nice little quote collection you have there, too bad you copied... but wait what, ''bundle of stickss'' what is that, i didn't write that :D?! Oh i did, dunno how that typo got there... Speaking of typos you should check that part about making fun of stuff you wrote.

But back to topic, what the hell are you whining about my acting towards YOU (please don't try to turn slightly pissed comments to you as 'general acting', you unfortunately aren't the center of world) on a ban thread against other person. Or maybe you aren't that narcistic afterall and you misunderstood my use of word templol, I used it because that guy isn't a _templar_ nor was he worthy of that title but again how does that mean i insult everyone?  :D

Locking this thread so i don't have to waste time on 'argumenting' with a prick like you, sorry.  :cry:

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 08:30:45 pm »
No action taken.

I do not see enough evidence to suggest that this was any form of poll abuse.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are