Poll

Does this thread need a poll?

Lemon is a nerd
No

Author Topic: [Global] Elderly Woman  (Read 37107 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Re: [Global] Elderly Woman
« Reply #375 on: April 19, 2016, 06:12:28 am »
Please forgive me, my real life conflicts with my cRPG duties. I now know that I cannot leave the server, and must abandon my real life in order to better admin these servers. And I've thought it over, I can't live without crpg in my life, nor can I give up my adminship. Forgive my hideous transgression, I solemnly promise that henceforth cRPG will become my only life.

Swing and a miss!
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #376 on: April 19, 2016, 06:13:35 am »
+3
Situation was going on for a while. Obvious it wasn't being taken care of. Which admins were trying mute anyone or control the situation? The ones spouting racist comments or the ones that weren't even there?

Like I said, they are all unfit. When something doesn't work, tear it down and start over.

I've been playing a while now and I've never seen anything as ridiculous as a 19 player ban that included a head admin. What is the point of a hierarchy if you have admins like this? I don't see a reason for any other admins to step down because I don't see them mass banning and destroying the community. This would be the equivalent of firing live ammo into a crowd of mental retards and then shooting the police who wanted to use rubber bullets.

When you have one rogue admin who thinks they are above the rest you have a problem, the rest of the admins seem to consult and work together for the better of the community, with a rogue admin it undermines all their work and patience, and i'm sure it takes alot of patience with a community like this.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #377 on: April 19, 2016, 06:14:31 am »
I may misunderstand the point of these threads entirely then; it was my understanding admins are supposed to reply within their own feedback threads. If not then my apologies. I'll just let people post shit without letting my opinion or side be heard at all. 

So my oppinion is shit, because i wrote i dont think you're a capable admin?
You just said you didnt care what others think.
So why cant you let it slide?

You should come to the realization that I don't care what people think, I also don't take anything personally from people I don't know.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:17:40 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 19, 2016, 06:18:13 am »
+4

Everyone's opinion is shit, this is the internet. Except mine, of course. It's the only good one.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #379 on: April 19, 2016, 06:19:45 am »
+2

by shit I mean like "im writing shit, your writing shit, we are all writing shit. I don't mean it's shit. more of shit is being written. Idk how to explain it... lol

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 19, 2016, 06:21:23 am »
I've been playing a while now and I've never seen anything as ridiculous as a 19 player ban that included a head admin. What is the point of a hierarchy if you have admins like this? I don't see a reason for any other admins to step down because I don't see them mass banning and destroying the community. This would be the equivalent of firing live ammo into a crowd of mental retards and then shooting the police who wanted to use rubber bullets.

When you have one rogue admin who thinks they are above the rest you have a problem, the rest of the admins seem to consult and work together for the better of the community, with a rogue admin it undermines all their work and patience, and i'm sure it takes alot of patience with a community like this.

Using your own analogy, some of those same special handicap people are the the police as well. The admins in the ban are much at fault as everyone else involved. I agree with a lot of your points but you fall short. Go one step further and that is where I stand. Admins should know better wouldn't you say? None of them are fit to admin. Get rid of them all involved.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #381 on: April 19, 2016, 06:24:30 am »
+7
EU is a much more respectable community than the NA proportion. Not to mention their head admin wouldn't break the rules either.
I don't know who do you mean by "their head admin", but Uther (a recently appointed global admin) is quite salty guy when it comes to his non-dtv game playing experience. Just like all of us he is a human and not the fucking bot, and if he can't resist to say something like "mindless spamming retard", "fuck off ranged gay", etc, still there's nobody comes to mind to report him. But yes, he's crossing the rules of "No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing, spamming...)" formally. Yet he is one of the finest guys around and certainly the best admin in my opinion (I say that based on his ban section replays and judgments, not because I love him being naughty). Secondly, we know each other well, and if he say it to me or to the other friends of him who know that it wasn't mean to offend but rather to have fun with chatting each other, its not the same as if he would say it to a newcoming peasant, just like you should've been able to differentiate between deliberate and targeted racial insults from people saying one fucking word just to troll you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:58:46 am by Porthos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 19, 2016, 06:25:08 am »
+2
Using your own analogy, some of those same special handicap people are the the police as well. The admins in the ban are much at fault as everyone else involved. I agree with a lot of your points but you fall short. Go one step further and that is where I stand. Admins should know better wouldn't you say? None of them are fit to admin. Get rid of them all involved.

Like you said it takes ALOT to get rid of an admin if it's even possible at all, here you have an admin that is impeding other admins from doing their job and is directly destroying the population of the server. Not even other admins like him. If getting rid of Desire solves the problem then we are fine, If problems persist more change would be welcome.

I don't think anyone agrees with the behavior of the community, but he also antagonized them in admin chat and undermined other admins who were trying to mass mute for the good of the server, other admins were not trying to prove a point by using excessive admin powers given the situation, because after all it's a game, a multiplayer game that needs players.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:30:43 am by Grytviken »

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 19, 2016, 06:33:20 am »
+1
Like you said it takes ALOT to get rid of an admin if it's even possible at all, here you have an admin that is impeding other admins from doing their job and is directly destroying the population of the server. Not even other admins like him. If getting rid of Desire solves the problem then we are fine, If problems persist more change would be welcome.

I don't think anyone agrees with the behavior of the community, but he also antagonized them in admin chat and undermined other admins who were trying to mass mute for the good of the server, not to prove a point by using excessive admin powers given the situation, because after all it's a game, a multiplayer game that needs players.

Admins should be held to a higher standard, that is why they are admins in he first place. The foresight and maturity to make sound judgements. In my eyes, none of them are fit. If Desire goes, so should the other admins involved.

For reference, Arytem banned me in under 10 minutes of a ban thread being post. Hard to digest that the admins involved were de-escalating  anything. Warning were issued, time went on and those admins still chose to break the rules. No one forced them. They made a conscious decision.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:50:47 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #384 on: April 19, 2016, 06:37:37 am »
by shit I mean like "im writing shit, your writing shit, we are all writing shit. I don't mean it's shit. more of shit is being written. Idk how to explain it... lol
I may misunderstand the point of these threads entirely then; it was my understanding admins are supposed to reply within their own feedback threads. If not then my apologies. I'll just let people post shit without letting my opinion or side be heard at all. 

I believe i understand what you're saying. And its not like you cannot reply to anything being said.
But what im trying to convey to you is, that it might be a more mature to handle an objective feedback... objectively, and not add in irrelevant stuff like:
I didn't ban any Russians, I see you are still crying over the pandor thing

Ever since you seen me write in purple you've been against everything I do lol your opinion is entirely invalid because no matter what action I take you will disagree. I don't quite understand the reasoning for you to target your resentment at me specifically all the sudden for using purple text... but whatever I'll entertain your childish resentment.

I'll refrain from sharing my opinion about you as it is not respectful.

By responding with these sort of things, you make it personal, as if i hate or have some personal beef with you or something, even when i stated it isnt about hate.
and ontop of that you make all these new side-cases that have nothing to do with the feedback i wrote you.
And with that last quote, you even hint to making it personal against me yourself.
By acting like this you turn it into a huge discussion that drifts away from my initial feedback post.
You say you dont take anything personally and dont care, but your replies contradict that! Even more so since you're digging up old stuff, that i thought we already cleared up, case-closed and behind us.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:29:36 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 19, 2016, 06:41:10 am »
+4
Admins should be held to a higher standard, that is why they are admins in he first place. The foresight and maturity to make sound judgements. In my eyes, none of them are fit. Of Desire goes, so should the other admins involved.

And here we have the standards without a brain and common sense. If we had a bot dishing out automatic bans for every time someone broke a rule every server would be completely empty. We need admins with common sense who know it's not worth it to mass ban the entire server population over a stupid trolling incident, which Desire admitted he wanted to do and reluctantly shortened the bans. He even admits he doesn't care if the mod dies because it will die to his standard. Clearly he didn't even try to mute players, lied about it being too difficult and banned another admin ( the head admin) who was willing to go through the extra effort of muting everyone for the sake of having fun at a strat battle.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 19, 2016, 06:53:23 am »
And here we have the standards without a brain and common sense. If we had a bot dishing out automatic bans for every time someone broke a rule every server would be completely empty. We need admins with common sense who know it's not worth it to mass ban the entire server population over a stupid trolling incident, which Desire admitted he wanted to do and reluctantly shortened the bans. He even admits he doesn't care if the mod dies because it will die to his standard. Clearly he didn't even try to mute players, lied about it being too difficult and banned another admin ( the head admin) who was willing to go through the extra effort of muting everyone for the sake of having fun at a strat battle.

For reference, Arytem banned me in under 10 minutes of a ban thread being post. Hard to digest that the admins involved were de-escalating  anything. Warning were issued, time went on and those admins still chose to break the rules. No one forced them. They made a conscious decision.

Same rules apply to everyone, not just 1. Common sense was not used by the other admins as well.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #387 on: April 19, 2016, 06:56:04 am »
+6

Same rules apply to everyone, not just 1. Common sense was not used by the other admins as well.

1+ month later and you're still salty over a 1 week ban over something that has resulted in perma bans in the past.

Really, all I've gathered from this thread is:

1. Desire doesn't care what people think
2. you don't actually know what happened lol
3. Sparvico is farming +1s

edit:  To add on to this, I find it funny that people are insinuating that my comments throughout this entire shit show have been incendiary / offensive / slanderous in some way.  I kept the discussion private until I was called out, accused of lying and had words put into my mouth.  I'm interested in seeing which post of mine was somehow "slanderous".
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:02:54 am by Artyem »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #388 on: April 19, 2016, 07:02:21 am »
Admins should be held to a higher standard, that is why they are admins in he first place. The foresight and maturity to make sound judgements. In my eyes, none of them are fit. If Desire goes, so should the other admins involved.

It's hard to take your opinion seriously when I can see a visible puddle of blood and salt leaking out of your adult diaper.
(click to show/hide)

Actually brah, you're ok I guess. Keep that Delta on a swivel.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:08:50 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 19, 2016, 07:05:03 am »
1+ month later and you're still salty over a 1 week ban over something that has resulted in perma bans in the past.

Really, all I've gathered from this thread is:

1. Desire doesn't care what people think
2. you don't actually know what happened lol
3. Sparvico is farming +1s

Strictly a time reference to put how unmanned the situation really was. Salty? No, sorry Arytem. That evil spirit has been exercised out of my virtual body. The boys over this 2 day ban though. You might want have a pep talk with them. Or send them my way. I'll give them an old man rant on how corrupt admins really are. Just buy me a beer. Admins cause 9/11, death of Santa and einstein.

Deserter_Merrrrrica