Author Topic: [BAN] Vincent_le_nounours  (Read 787 times)

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gladiateur_Warimus, LUCKY_LUKE, Darklolz_da_Bitch
[BAN] Vincent_le_nounours
« on: December 08, 2012, 06:27:10 pm »
Hello, I make this ban request because of a stupid french kid : Vincent_le_nounours

First of all, an other french kid (Imperiale_Jiang_Syl_Fira) team hit me totally on purpose, and took 50% of my life ... then i decided to hit him ( i know it's a bit stupid but i think everybody can understand why i did that ...) => he report me and i report him, so there were no problems.
    But 5 sec later Vincent_le_nounours arrived and hit me 4 times => i died. I was a bit angry but i just report him ... But in addition this guy made a bann poll again me :o he just said : no tk ... This proves that this guy is not logical because he tk me ... of course i took a screen which illustrate the stupid attitude of this guy(s).

=>
=>
Thank you for reading and please Admins, bann this guy because he really deserves it : poll abused, and team hit on purpose.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: [BAN] Vincent_le_nounours
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 10:52:28 am »
Awarding:

0 day ban to Imperiale_Jiang_Syl_Fira (not enough evidence)
2 day ban to clement42 for intentional teamkilling
2 day ban to Vincent_le_nounours for intentional teamkilling

Leaving this request open incase the other involved  players want to make a statement.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:59:40 am by Paul »

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 01:56:30 pm »
Sorry but i don't understand why i am banned and not Imperiale_Jiang_Syl_Fira . I agree that you can ban me because i teamhit this guy, but if you do that do for me, do the same thing for this guy : he should be bann too.
The only difference between me and him is that I killed him because i am stronger than him. But i just hit him one time, and he hit me one time too so it's totally unfair if he will not be bann (moreover it's not me who started to th, i just replied because this kid hit me totally on purpose ! ).

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 02:09:58 pm »
In your SS I only see that you were teamhit by Jiang. I cannot deduct if that was intentional or not. Giving him the presumption of innocence I have to assume that it was an accident. Your revenge teamhit however was clearly intented and thus punishable. Vincent's ban poll was ok because you did teamkill Jiang with intend(no matter if he only needed one hit). However he decided to go full-bjord and take the law into his own hands which I have to punish as a regular intentional tk.

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 03:25:40 pm »
hmm on my SS you can also see that he teamhit me at the begining of the round because it's write : "green brigandine over mail has been damage ..." and nobody was killed, we can see that the teamhit was before the first tick of experience. So it couldn't be during a fight with enemies. I said: "wtf ?" and he didn't and answer or apologize.
So i think my teamhit is as "clearly intented and punishable" as the teamhit of Imperiale_Jiang_Syl_Fira

(sorry for my bad english)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 05:03:03 pm »
Sometimes hyperactive players swing wildly at the beginning of a round, accidently hitting teammates. I'll keep his name in mind though, punishing him on the next similar incident.

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 05:20:10 pm »
Ok, so his teamhit wans't intentional but my teamhit was intentional ... He is an "hyperactive player " so he is autorized to "swing wildly at the beginning of a round" but i am not an hyperactive player so i'm banned 2 days.

But anyway, it's just a game, at least i learn that make a bann request because some players break the law is a really bad idea.

Thank you for having read this topic.