Author Topic: BAN Merc_Bjord  (Read 6874 times)

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
BAN Merc_Bjord
« on: November 26, 2012, 05:02:26 pm »
So I was on my cav STF, and I accidentally bumped Bjord who was on my team while he was fighting. I didn't think it was a big deal because It looked like it was a 1v1 and I bumped the enemy aswell, he called me a fucking idiot (In Swedish) and then the following conversation took place. Note that the bump was accidental and I had no intention of knocking Bjord down and that what happened following was not justified.

Kenda: "I bumped you and then him"
Kenda: "So it shouldnt have done much dmg"
Kenda: "Hm Ok" ( After he killed my horse)
Bjord:" No but because of you they hit me 3 times"
Bjord: " But now that risk is eliminated" ( After killing my Horse)
Kenda: " Looked like a 1v1 too me"
Bjord: "2 v 1"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 05:34:56 pm by Kenda1337 »
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
Re: BAN Merc_Bjord
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 05:12:34 pm »
cccccccc allways same story with raging kid bjordy
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 05:25:27 pm »
Ok, he's an asshole. But everybody knows it. So, just poll kcik him and you'll have a vast majority of positive vote.
This kid is fun, in a way. All teens have troubles. Don't perma ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 05:34:19 pm »
Ok, he's an asshole. But everybody knows it. So, just poll kcik him and you'll have a vast majority of positive vote.
This kid is fun, in a way. All teens have troubles. Don't perma ban.

I dont think a perma ban is necessary, he has been banned countless times though and doesnt seem to be able to improve his behavior, or maybe he just doesn't want to.
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 05:47:16 pm »
in his place I would have killed not only the horse, but you too, because i also think that this is not a "big deal"

... and given the fact that the creation of this topic, you really are not far away from  "fucking idiot"

Offline Lies

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 05:53:45 pm »
Ban it with fire
pewpew

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 05:56:24 pm »
in his place I would have killed not only the horse, but you too, because i also think that this is not a "big deal"

... and given the fact that the creation of this topic, you really are not far away from  "fucking idiot"

This is not the first time shit like this happens from Bjord, he pulls this kind of shit all the time and is generally an asshole, now you may be one of Bjords fanboys who agrees with him acting however he wants, im not though and i'd rather see him gone completely from cRPG, or atleast as the reason for this topic, taking the punishment for what he does.

And for you killing me aswell, I'd like to see you do that and I'll create another topic like this just for you.

I m watching you

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2012, 05:59:05 pm »
Yes, I killed his horse intentionally. I accept any punishment.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 05:59:15 pm »
Tell em Kenda

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 09:25:09 pm »
You run an allied teammate over, almost get him killed, then QQ because justice was dealt.

How many topics have we had where idiot cav always fuck melee up and the majority of the time it's allied teammates they fuck over not enemy as you cav my old friends shy away from anything pointed and so run your allies over.

A lot of people would've kkilled your horse, however because it's Bjord it's such a huge thing.

Pitiful, really fucking pitiful

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1303
  • Infamy: 1423
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 09:44:21 pm »
It's my fault. I teased Bjord this afternoon, he probably got mad later in the day and made a mistake.

Ban me instead of him.

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 10:05:40 pm »
You run an allied teammate over, almost get him killed, then QQ because justice was dealt.

How many topics have we had where idiot cav always fuck melee up and the majority of the time it's allied teammates they fuck over not enemy as you cav my old friends shy away from anything pointed and so run your allies over.

A lot of people would've kkilled your horse, however because it's Bjord it's such a huge thing.

Pitiful, really fucking pitiful

My bump was an accident, if the reaction from him was any other than "fucking idiot" and killing my horse. I would not have reacted the same way, I could've apologized for the bump and things go on as usual, but thats not the case here. Once again this isn't the first time being "harassed" by Bjord and he deserves every last bit of this ban, not only for what he did today to me but to everyone else aswell.

Because it's Bjord it is a bigger thing lol, since he is known for this type of behavior, you seem to miss that fact.

I m watching you

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 10:13:24 pm »
Kenda: "I bumped you and then him"
Kenda: "So it shouldnt have done much dmg"
What a contradiction! If you bump your teammate first and the enemy presently, then the teammate gets the most damage, right?

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 10:32:41 pm »
What a contradiction! If you bump your teammate first and the enemy presently, then the teammate gets the most damage, right?

haha, I ment since i bumped the enemy after, he was on the ground when Bjord had gotten up, didnt mean damage as in charge damage, especially since I was using an arabian.

I m watching you

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 10:43:07 pm »
Cmon where is your balls? Or are u pussy? Stop crying and be a reporting pussy. You did bumped teammate he got few hits because of you. And he did kill your horse to prevent any bumps in future sounds logical.
Gosh how i hate reporters... :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login