Author Topic: [BAN REQUEST] UnlivedPro_of_Balde & Horsey_of_Balde  (Read 967 times)

Offline aykans90

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • IN-Game Nickname: Echo_Ghazi
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ghazis
  • Game nicks: Echo_Ghazi
[BAN REQUEST] UnlivedPro_of_Balde & Horsey_of_Balde
« on: November 23, 2012, 06:18:54 pm »
Hello, today i was playing in EU_5 as a HA, and those "Balde" guys (UnlivedPro & Vulpus_of_Balde) started insulting me and my team.

"Gaychers everywhere"
"Fucking noob gaycher"
"Why dont admins ban all those gaychers?"

..etc etc

Then, the UnlivedPro made a kick on my teammate (XBower) and when i asked the reason he said:

"Abusing the bows XD"

After poll ended (%14 accept, probably just those 2 balde guys) i told "RS: Poll abusing / Rage poll" and made a kick poll against him. After that, those guys repeatedly polled to kick me. When map changed, they spammed the kick polls on me and all of them rejected. After a while, i was only guy in my team and i did not dismount my horse, kept shooting them and someone who new joined named "Horsey_of_Balde" polled to kick me. And it accepted with %60, i got kicked from game.

According to rules;
1- They must do the polling when round starts and they have to tell reason in global.
2- When i play HA, i don't have to dismount. It's not illegal, and any pollers will be punished.
3- People can't insult people just because it's internet. (An admin said it to me and banned me for 2 days.)

So, i trust the justice in this mod, and i don't like some clan guys rule a server. Please ban those guys.

Screenshoots:
1-)
(click to show/hide)

You can see i started a poll at the beginning and after that the teammate who got polled before mine started another one. While poll in progress they insulted me and after poll ended (%42) they started a poll on me.

2-)
(click to show/hide)

After their first poll on me (SS 1) map changed and they made another poll on me, it rejected, so the other Balde made another, it rejected too in very short time. People started saying "stop the ragepolls" and they stopped. After a while, when i was only one team, someone who just joined (He's Balde too) polled to kick me.

3-)
(click to show/hide)

And you can see it got accepted with %60, just because the HA rage.

I'm not making a request about "Vulpus_of_Balde" because i havent got any SS of his polls on me. If i had, i would, but rules also says everything needs an evidence, so, hope you admins ban those 2 immediately, before insult and kick all archers in the server.

Offline Elite

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN REQUEST] UnlivedPro_of_Balde & Horsey_of_Balde
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 08:10:24 pm »
The so called insults you speak of are petty and just horsing around. hardly worth a ban. also the polls had been "polled" because of your threats to ban us. I doubt you should trouble the admins with a double ban request. Also the poll for your Temp. Ban only went through because you had been threatening and raging against the players. Another point i would like to stress is the fact that you put a point beside Vulpus's "......." 's this should not really be pointed out as it is not an insult e.t.c.  All in all i think this is not a proper request and should not be put through. Sorry for my uselessness at all this :3 im new.

Offline Elite

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 08:13:05 pm »
Sorry me again... that poll from horsey to kick you was because you had been delaying and he/she said it in dead chat, after you had died horsey asked all to press 2 as there was no need for the poll but others had already pressed 1 so you got kicked.

Offline aykans90

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • IN-Game Nickname: Echo_Ghazi
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ghazis
  • Game nicks: Echo_Ghazi
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 09:15:41 pm »
Sorry me again... that poll from horsey to kick you was because you had been delaying and he/she said it in dead chat, after you had died horsey asked all to press 2 as there was no need for the poll but others had already pressed 1 so you got kicked.
Since when playing HA is delaying ?

Offline Elite

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 09:23:19 pm »
You were last on your team against about 3 others, not much chance and it was a warning kick just to show that you should give up as others are waiting not a kick to get rid of you.