Author Topic: Hero Party's Terms of Desert Alliance With LLJK  (Read 11625 times)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: Hero Party's Terms of Desert Alliance With LLJK
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2012, 09:17:27 pm »
+2
That is the boringest looms. Where are all the goofy niche weapons.

To be fair, there is a +3 sumpter horse and a +1 sumpter horse in the armory.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2012, 09:19:27 pm »
+1
If you vote Murdertron for Strategus President 2012, I promise to raise taxes so exorbiantly that I will cripple trade.  This will force huge battles with the armies we have now in order to avoid bleeding out upkeep.  Under my lead we will be playing Strategist 6 by December.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2012, 09:21:21 pm »
+3
Just have whole EU and NA wage war against chocolate chip cookie Germany (Niemand's fiefs) and GG.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2012, 09:25:09 pm »
Why do you play the game at all? The factions would have a choice to be bought out, move out, or join up.

I'll take option D.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2012, 09:28:45 pm »
+3
I find one of these a week in the IRC or forums whenever I post a einstein reference.  Someone ALWAYS comes to defend chocolate chip cookies, unironically.  But Niemand is probably the most disgusting one of them all.  There's also Oberyn, Aderyn, Tears of Destiny, and some other terrible EUs I don't remember.

Unsurprisingly hating America and loving the Holocaust tend to go hand in hand, at least with Europeans.

I agree as far as Niemand goes, the guy is a disgrace for mankind.

But funny seeing you calling out people for defending chocolate chip cookies when you are easily one of the people with the most radical viewpoints on these forums yourself and bring up einstein and YMCA every opportunity you have just to instill this kind of behavior. The only difference may be that you are an equal opportunity fascist for hating on pretty much everything and everyone at some point of time.

Just sayin'.

Edit:
Just have whole EU and NA wage war against chocolate chip cookie Germany (Niemand's fiefs) and GG.
Oh besides good 'ol Berry of course  :rolleyes:

Double edit: Even though I like Berry's idea  :D
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline slim_jims_man

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2012, 10:07:56 pm »
+4
this is all that is happening in this thread
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2012, 10:09:54 pm »
+1
I find one of these a week in the IRC or forums whenever I post a einstein reference.  Someone ALWAYS comes to defend chocolate chip cookies, unironically.  But Niemand is probably the most disgusting one of them all.  There's also Oberyn, Aderyn, Tears of Destiny, and some other terrible EUs I don't remember.

Unsurprisingly hating America and loving the Holocaust tend to go hand in hand, at least with Europeans.

Not sure if you worded that correctly or not, but I'm neither EU nor have I ever defended chocolate chip cookies.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:13:24 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2012, 10:37:19 pm »

Not sure if you worded that correctly or not, but I'm neither EU nor have I ever defended chocolate chip cookies.

You said it was a great thing that America pardoned so many Holocaust war criminals who did "scientific research" while gleefully slaughtering millions, because companies you work for got to hire them and use their research to make more biological agents of warfare, to sell to more third world nations and other warzones, to make more money to buy off the US government and help form the military-industrial complex that has ruined the world and country as we know it today, and ultimately give you a job.

Because that chocolate chip cookie Science was a crucial element of your life based around war profiteering, and you cannot imagine things being as enjoyable without it, you are basically justifying the results of the holocaust as being "worth it" because it pays for your cell phone and monthly rent.

America would be a better place if people like you were taken out on the street, shot, and hung from every street post.  Alas I am no revolutionary, but there is good and evil in the world, and evil is those that see $$$ when good men only see suffering.  You are no good man.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2012, 10:38:31 pm »
+9
We all used to make fun of the internet honour slapfights and now we're having them... with each other.

We've become the cRPG community. 
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2012, 10:39:57 pm »
+2
You said it was a great thing that America pardoned so many Holocaust war criminals who did "scientific research" while gleefully slaughtering millions, because companies you work for got to hire them and use their research to make more biological agents of warfare, to sell to more third world nations and other warzones, to make more money to buy off the US government and help form the military-industrial complex that has ruined the world and country as we know it today, and ultimately give you a job.

Because that chocolate chip cookie Science was a crucial element of your life based around war profiteering, and you cannot imagine things being as enjoyable without it, you are basically justifying the results of the holocaust as being "worth it" because it pays for your cell phone and monthly rent.

America would be a better place if people like you were taken out on the street, shot, and hung from every street post.  Alas I am no revolutionary, but there is good and evil in the world, and evil is those that see $$$ when good men only see suffering.  You are no good man.

Ah, that conversation on IRC. I was saying that it was a good thing that we chose to use the research instead of letting it go to waste, and use the scientists so that other countries did not. If there is a loaded gun on the streets, I'd rather we have it then someone else as I trust us more then "them." I honestly wish the Holocaust never happened.

I never said the results are worth it, or any of the other things you "extrapolated" or "assumed."

Your blind hatred is, as always, amusing.

For me, this is making the best of a absolutely terrible and tragic historical event. For you, this is viewing the world in absolute black and white.

EDIT: I never brought up focusing on the money involved in that IRC conversation, I always focused on the good that came of it like the medical advances used throughout the world (Again, making the best of a terrible situation). You are the one who went off into warmongering and such, I have nothing to do with that. Even if you are to bring up that I am affiliated with those who do work in the military aspect of research, then you are also by that extension condemning every single research hospital in the world (You know, the guys who research against cancer and other terrible stuff?).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:50:15 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2012, 10:41:01 pm »
+2

America would be a better place if people like you were taken out on the street, shot, and hung from every street post.

I think public shaming will do.  It seems kind of counter-productive to selectively remove a certain group of people from a population.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2012, 10:41:11 pm »
We all used to make fun of the internet honour slapfights and now we're having them... with each other.

We've become the cRPG community. 

That's cuz none of u guys are playing COD BOPS 2 with me.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2012, 10:42:00 pm »
+1
Berenger why aren't you doing trade runs for me I thought you were joining BIRD CLAN.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2012, 10:48:48 pm »
Berenger why aren't you doing trade runs for me I thought you were joining BIRD CLAN.

All birds are coming home to roost.  BIRD CLAN has already been granted full immunity from every possible side in this war, but it may be best if you lay low soon PARTYBOY.  Some people might think its BIRD season.  Kill two BIRDS with one MW stone.  caw caw etc bird puns

I think public shaming will do.  It seems kind of counter-productive to selectively remove a certain group of people from a population.

Partyboy, the pacifist, my friend, but that is what a revolution would require.  Did our founding fathers simply stick with tar and feathering everyone in a red coat?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:53:02 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2012, 10:57:35 pm »
+2
All birds are coming home to roost.  BIRD CLAN has already been granted full immunity from every possible side in this war, but it may be best if you lay low soon PARTYBOY.  Some people might think its BIRD season.  Kill two BIRDS with one MW stone.  caw caw etc bird puns

That is true, the last time I let someone into BIRD CLAN it was hellowrold and I think we all know how that ended.  Well, other people probably can.  I think he started some wars or something in strat 2.

Partyboy, the pacifist, my friend, but that is what a revolution would require.  Did our founding fathers simply stick with tar and feathering everyone in a red coat?

Mine just waited it out and now we are our own country.