Author Topic: Ban request Gomer  (Read 960 times)

Offline Reykjavik

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • SODOM 9thPANZERDIVISION
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Reykjavik, Hoestefjes_The_Hestefot, Dat_Berge
Ban request Gomer
« on: November 11, 2012, 03:04:59 am »
So here's what happened, I was in a melee with an enemy, Then he comes around and I accidentally kill his horse, So next round (Which was the next map) He tk's me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"Mike is the embodiment of 4chan in a bottle." - Larry The Magical Cheetah

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Re: Ban request Gomer
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:51:30 am »
Alright sorry about my initial post I was a raging drunkard and not in a good mood when I heard this little ass and Angry are trying to get me banned. Let me explain myself. To start this jerk off ran up to me and killed my horse. I accidentoly killed him in the end mob swarming last dude and was like Revenge I didnt say it before b/c I didn't mean to do it. Then the thing with angry is i acidentically tked him and It was obvious it was an accident but he reported me twice that round when I bumped him then when i couched him in a crowd it was bs and i asked him to stop spamming M. I did though TW Yellow_Fellow w/ my horse b/c they kept killing me in spawn like visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 but that was on official and was delt with along with the Angry thing. Check logs then ban this fucker for spamming report in forums and being a douche-bag.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:05:51 am by Gomer »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 10:10:19 am »
Unfortunately, you and I are both fully aware that that's a crock of shit, Gomer.  Reykjavik plays with 130 - 140 ping and you were flailing around like a chicken without a head, running into melee battles all willy nilly, basically begging to get team hit.  Proceeding to say (quite blatantly) that you had done it intentionally "That was revenge for sparkles!" only provides further basis for punishment on your end.  For even if Bravoh (Reykjavik) had intentionally wounded you, revenge teamkilling is far worse and is the worst thing you could have done in that case.

Not to mention you say that you accidentally killed him in your response, but you clearly stated that it was intentional in the logs.  Lying won't get you anywhere this time (not that it has the other several times you've been banned for similar reasons).  Which raises the point that Bravoh has no record as a rule breaker or a spammer, yet you have a strong history with punishment and there are many witnesses to approve of such accusation.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Miracle

• Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 08:16:53 pm »
Gomer you have always been nothing but problems.  Consider yourself on an extremely short leash.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 09:32:50 pm »
Gomer you have always been nothing but problems.  Consider yourself on an extremely short leash.
Fine with me I have Fraps on 24/7 now this is fucking bull