Author Topic: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU  (Read 39635 times)

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
Re: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU
« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2012, 07:54:10 pm »
Dracul are proud BIRD CLAN vassals, please reflect that in the next edition :)
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2012, 12:45:42 am »
+12
TKoV is a large clan but unfortunately a large clan of talentless pussies. Like that fat whore that just lies there and expects you to do all the work they tried for months to talk another clan into attacking us but were ultimately unsuccessful because nobody likes lazy people and because Hobb can't help but drool any time he opens his fat mouth. As good as HoC is at standing in a line with their shields in the air, I'll take my chances standing next to the wall of any building which should prove just as effective.

How's that work for drama?
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2012, 01:06:44 am »
+1
TKoV is a large clan but unfortunately a large clan of talentless pussies. Like that fat whore that just lies there and expects you to do all the work they tried for months to talk another clan into attacking us but were ultimately unsuccessful because nobody likes lazy people and because Hobb can't help but drool any time he opens his fat mouth. As good as HoC is at standing in a line with their shields in the air, I'll take my chances standing next to the wall of any building which should prove just as effective.

How's that work for drama?

Its funny because your calling us pussies while running away from us. Its a shame your running, but we'll enjoy the fiefs  :D And dont worry, i think HoC will prove you wrong in these upcoming battles (If we have any ?)
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2012, 01:15:19 am »
Its funny because your calling us pussies while running away from us. Its a shame your running, but we'll enjoy the fiefs  :D And dont worry, i think HoC will prove you wrong in these upcoming battles (If we have any ?)

Running? We are on our way to attack your shit. There is only so long a gangster can sling the corner waiting to caw caw caw before he gets board and decides to take the fight to his enemies.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2012, 01:15:38 am »
+1
So will like HoC get all Remnant fiefs so you can keep all your fiefs to yourself in the East and MB get all Desert fiefs? Or how will you split up them? Oh and when you meet Sauce just protip. Run away. When you'll see his army you're basically dead meat.

Offline Visconti

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 16, 2012, 01:18:11 am »
Running? We are on our way to attack your shit. There is only so long a gangster can sling the corner waiting to caw caw caw before he gets board and decides to take the fight to his enemies.

Oh, really? Good then. Still dont recommend abandoning all these fiefs though, could have been some fun xp filled sieges.

Edit: Berenger, you'll see when we have the fiefs. And we have already seen Sauces army, nothing to be feared.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 16, 2012, 01:27:46 am »
+4
Oh, really? Good then. Still dont recommend abandoning all these fiefs though, could have been some fun xp filled sieges.

Edit: Berenger, you'll see when we have the fiefs. And we have already seen Sauces army, nothing to be feared.

I really wish that was the case but you guys successfully siege castles about as often as a Romney wins a presidential election. I've never seen a clan so inept at attacking shit and yet have such a vast amount of resources at their disposal. It's not too late to just pay us the way you paid Cheveliers. Save yourselves the embarrassment of trying to attack anything even remotely defended.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #262 on: December 16, 2012, 02:16:29 am »
+3
Every clan has a lordark

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #263 on: December 16, 2012, 02:28:54 am »
SO is this still valid: the FCC/ Remnant defense pact?

WHich also got the new na zi sensor to chocolate chip cookie

Offline Visconti

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 16, 2012, 02:29:20 am »
Every clan has a lordark

Well said.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 16, 2012, 02:38:16 am »
+4
Every clan has a lordark

Lordark has a negative renown to infamy ratio of 136 Renown to
212 Infamy.

I'm clearly more well received.

Offline Ostulor

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 16, 2012, 02:53:56 am »
+6
Chesty likes to stir up drama, if you take what he says seriously you're going to get butthurt. I'd recommend against it.

Let's do each other a favour and not take any of the shit we spew at each other to heart, TKoV/MB/HoC have a lot of cool dudes and I'd rather not have bad blood between them and the Remnants. Also, the battles at the start will be a little bland but towards the end of the war there's gonna be some very large sieges and such, be patient.

You guys picked a good time to attack, just hit 32 and I'm hoping this war can rocket me to 33. glhf VE
<18:48:55> "Rhaelys": just think of using chopsticks as the utensil equivalent of caressing someone's hair

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 16, 2012, 03:08:36 am »
+7
I put the Dr. in drama haha.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #268 on: December 16, 2012, 04:45:46 am »
can exile token look like a sakura blossom :D

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #269 on: December 16, 2012, 05:54:19 am »
Only reason I got so many down votes was because in strat 2 and 3 Fcc would gang rape me on every post I put with minus votes..

Anyways Much love to FCC and Tkov my victorious over-lords of Na strat 4! Long may your rule last and may you keep peace in our lands and the fires of war far far away in EU lands.

May trade , peace, prosperity, friendships, caring and goony love always transpire in Na_3 and beyond  .  . !

Death to the tyranius Hospitallers!

Specially Hospitaller_Huey_Newton  :twisted:
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4