1 (worst)
77 (36.5%)
4 (1.9%)
19 (9%)
26 (12.3%)
5 (best)
85 (40.3%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Author Topic: "how do does harassment ruin game time for other players" - An Unban Essay  (Read 10720 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: "how do does harassment ruin game time for other players" - An Unban Essay
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2012, 09:37:16 pm »
+8
He is probably just letting you stew in your time out for a bit.

Stew made out of Bjord's meat would take days, maybe even weeks to get properly boiled due to his indigestible meat. Hopefully Tennetoth's cooking proficiency is higher then his archery.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2012, 02:47:29 pm »
+4
Stew made out of Bjord's meat would take days, maybe even weeks to get properly boiled due to his indigestible meat. Hopefully Tennetoth's cooking proficiency is higher then his archery.

We've all lost our ability to aim a little bit over the years Gnjus, not seen you waving that crossbow around for a while.

Alright, first off an apology, I've been horrendously busy, as much as I wish I was enjoying the quiet I really am not. (1,000 word essay? I could have traded him for several 10,000 words if he wanted :D)

I've read both of the essays that you have written Bjord and naturally I prefer the second one. As I mentioned to you before, I never had any intention of perma-banning you, I have never done that and I don't intend on doing it. I'm a strong believer in the fact that anyone should be able to play the game but without causing other players misery.
Some people don't agree with the ban, I can understand that, I can see why people are saying "man up" and I can agree to an extent, but it goes beyond "trolling" that some people think this was, those people I feel are misinformed but that's neither here nor there, we're all welcome to our opinions.

As I say, I don't want to see Bjord leave the mod, that's not my aim, I mean, who will tell me that I'm the protector of cRPG or give me psychology lessons if I ban him!? I will also reaffirm that a permanent ban will only come if he screws up big time so if you are banned again, it'll be to the discretion of the admin, and not a sure fire thing but at the same time, I doubt there will another ban.

I've unbanned you, have fun.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2012, 02:48:56 pm »
+2
Now Bjord wont have to play merc mod anymore  :lol:

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2012, 03:31:45 pm »
+5
We've all lost our ability to aim a little bit over the years Gnjus, not seen you waving that crossbow around for a while.

Alright, first off an apology, I've been horrendously busy, as much as I wish I was enjoying the quiet I really am not. (1,000 word essay? I could have traded him for several 10,000 words if he wanted :D)

I've read both of the essays that you have written Bjord and naturally I prefer the second one. As I mentioned to you before, I never had any intention of perma-banning you, I have never done that and I don't intend on doing it. I'm a strong believer in the fact that anyone should be able to play the game but without causing other players misery.
Some people don't agree with the ban, I can understand that, I can see why people are saying "man up" and I can agree to an extent, but it goes beyond "trolling" that some people think this was, those people I feel are misinformed but that's neither here nor there, we're all welcome to our opinions.

As I say, I don't want to see Bjord leave the mod, that's not my aim, I mean, who will tell me that I'm the protector of cRPG or give me psychology lessons if I ban him!? I will also reaffirm that a permanent ban will only come if he screws up big time so if you are banned again, it'll be to the discretion of the admin, and not a sure fire thing but at the same time, I doubt there will another ban.

I've unbanned you, have fun.

See you all in-game!
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.