Author Topic: [BAN] Darklolz  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Death_Dealer

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • to Shish your enemies, see them Kebabed before you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Shishkebab, Ronaldinho, Colossus, Death_Dealer, Brunhild, Whorecraft, Fahishe, Altair
  • IRC nick: Shishkebab
[BAN] Darklolz
« on: September 28, 2012, 07:34:28 pm »
on eu 4 i was playing with my archer alt Valkyrja_Asya. i shot this guy and started running till my teammates reach. than i killed him and he started a ban poll on me. next map he started another ban poll and blamed me with leeching and tk. didnt take ss of the second poll.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
Re: [BAN] Darklolz
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 09:22:46 pm »
I was there, wen i came to ask him why he pulled him he said that they were both leeching even though they were dead. Later on he said that he wasen't allowed to
by on the server for some stupid unskilled reason.
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gladiateur_Warimus, LUCKY_LUKE, Darklolz_da_Bitch
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 08:52:43 pm »
Hello i'm Darkolz ...

This man is really funny ... He was running during 4 minutes without trying to shoots me or hit me with his melee weapon, at the end he was the last player of his team alive so i decided to start a poll against him ! But it was the end of the map so the poll wasn't finished >< that's why i made an other poll bann on the new map, 44% of people press 1 because he also hit many team mate (i don't know if it was on purpose) so i think there are reasons for this poll.

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 08:55:32 pm »
Sorry for my bad english sorry to make you lose yours time because of this stupid bann request ...

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 09:40:31 pm »
Sorry for my bad english sorry to make you lose yours time because of this stupid bann request ...

You cant ban an archer just because he is running, this is how archers survive and fight...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 10:36:03 pm »
You cant ban an archer just because he is running, this is how archers survive and fight...
If they don't shoot then, yes, they can ban him.

No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)
OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.
NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo
If you are running/riding away, but not turning to shoot, then you are delaying.

Ofc, in this case the runner actually fought back (he killed the other guy, after all), so it's poll abuse.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 11:10:29 pm »
lol no, you don't understand ... this screen isn't valid. It wasn't this time when the archer was delaying, this srceens just shows that i poll ban him a second time. He was runing (during 3 minuts AT LEAST ! ) on the previous map and i have started a poll but it was the end of the map so the poll wasn't finish and i made a new poll after i was killed (which you can see on the screen).

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 11:27:53 pm »
i did a poll ban too against him in past ...
this guy is just a troll
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline jacouille

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 07:35:11 pm »
Lol blackbow ... people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones ..
He'll probably never be a better troll than you :)

Offline Death_Dealer

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • to Shish your enemies, see them Kebabed before you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Shishkebab, Ronaldinho, Colossus, Death_Dealer, Brunhild, Whorecraft, Fahishe, Altair
  • IRC nick: Shishkebab
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 12:08:23 pm »
we won that round like 9-0. so i cant be delaying.

you were on the other team on both maps. i cant teamwound you and didnt hear any complains or reports from my teammates all they said was to "ignore him". i dont really care about you get a punishment or not but i dont like people being cocky about their mistakes.

and this is the first poll. you showed up from a corner with a crossbow missed the shot i shoot you and started running then you(with ninja outfit+katana) and a heavier guy(with red brgn over aket+klappviser or the new one+one of the great swords) started to following me our lancer killed him then bumped you and and i shoot you, you died and made the poll. my memory is strong dude.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:34:38 pm by Death_Dealer »