Author Topic: [Eu 1-6][Unban] Deadlysiins/Knight_Targer_III  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Deadlysiins

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hosptailler
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Deadlysiins, Annoying_Crossbro, KK_AsianPursuation
[Eu 1-6][Unban] Deadlysiins/Knight_Targer_III
« on: January 06, 2011, 02:44:43 am »
Ok, i was recently banned from the Eu server due to my nephews actions, He was playing on my character, Deadlysiins and Knight_Targer_III and Teamkilled this guy named Slitz. Is there some way to forgive my nephews actions or is it a done deal perm bann. I have been playing for couple of months now and my nephew got interested in this game as i did. He wanted to play so i let him play my character on a siege map for a day. And when i logged in I was Banned from all the servers. Thankyou for your time  :D .  I do hope you guys understand this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ViiKOLD

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Eu 1-6][Unban] Deadlysiins/Knight_Targer_III
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 03:09:42 am »
When you\your nephew was tking and teamdamaging at spawn, I've talked to you\your nephew that I'm making screenshots and will post it on forum so you get banned if you dont stop. You didn't stoped and continued that ... on next map. Second issue was opening a gate for atackers when you played as a defender and I'm not talking about "big doors", I'm talking about freaking GATE that takes time to close and open. Whole team was outraged and you did that under alt account.
So... looks like "your nephew" dosn't like you very much  :wink: He was aware about possible ban and used two alts for griefing.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 03:10:56 am by ViiK »

Offline Deadlysiins

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hosptailler
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Deadlysiins, Annoying_Crossbro, KK_AsianPursuation
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 03:17:53 am »
Ha, you think i am joking with the nephew? I promise you and my whole entire life that i am tell 100% Truth, I did not know what has happened. I logged onto my main and found out i was banned. I then tried to find out what happened and asked my nephew why i was banned. You know what he said? "No i didn't get banned i logged on and i was banned." Now thanks to you Vikk, i now know he is a liar and not to be trusted. I have a 2 jobs to keep my bills and family. c-RPG is really what i do with my free time when my kids and wife are sleeping. So yes this truly does mean a lot to me. I really do hope that you understand.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 04:39:34 am »
Unban in 3 days. Don't even think about doing it again.