Author Topic: Unban request.  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request.
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 06:33:49 pm »
You used pretty simple tactics to do this scam:

"Ok, we have a deal: +3 heavy round shield and +1 warhammer for your champions sword." <---You give the feeling that the scammed dude is winning in the deal.

"yes, but i have some other offers now. i wll PM you later when make a deсision" <---You give the feeling that you're having a lot of other options also so the scammed guy starts to hurry up with things and starts to get sloppy.

"plz hurry up, or PM me with decline i have another buyer" <---Then you tell the scammed guy to quickly accept the deal where he's winning clearly, so he doesn't have a lot of time to think that you could actually scam him.

"dont even know what to say... have 1 loompoint now.. Maybe i will get 1 more and give it to you with 300k gold?" <---And BANG. You tell that something went wrong and you just scammed a guy. Now you do give him an option to get something back but he has lost in the deal anyways.
Yes, then you go on IRC,
Admins detect my IP
Ban my accounts

That was exectly tactic i made.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 06:37:48 pm »
I didnt scame anybody, admins can check it out, and didnt think out any scame tactics...
I only used trade tactic:
0.Dont need warhammer at all, and use it as gold on top
1.Find item i need, if i cant buy it, because seller request something what i dont have, i go and search it on market
2.Find it, and if i can buy it, i do, if not, i search for what he wants and so on..
3.Then i make a deal, buy what first guy requested and get my item in exchane
and thats all, NO SCAME.
I played for 2 years, alwasy made deals this way, and nobodu NEVER COMPLAIN ON ME!

Really tired of proving my innocence.. Only want to say: please dont ban people without real understanding of they faut.

You lied to me about accepting the wrong trade so you did not have the +3 item anymore to give to Wiltzu.
You told Wiltzu you traded it to someone called something like "desire" and told me you traded it to someone starting with T.
Good thing is you never had that item on the character in the first place so it's completely impossible you accidentally accepted another persons trade instead of Wiltzu's.
Then you tell me you got two accounts and used one for "secrecy" which by itself is not allowed, still you trade the item you scammed from Wiltzu over all three accounts to get it to your actual main char.
Today you come up with more random possibilities how and why you could have been doing what you did.

Trust me you are not the first guy who got caught pulling this crap and you for sure didn't come up with the best excuses on how it wasn't supposed to be a scam.

Do yourself a favor, only get one account next time and don't try to rip people off, it won't work.

Locking thread.

EDIT: Well, now you even admitted via PM that all three are your accounts so that makes it at least three things you lied about to me while trying to get unbanned, good game man.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:41:59 pm by Meow »

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request.
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 06:50:56 pm »
The first one was closed, and seems like nobody read what i wrote...
I lied about saying that i sold it to other guy, because if i say that i "hadnt bought it yet, sorry" would sound stupid.
The name i called was rather like other guy`s, who was selling shield before. And now please read this attentively:

I put offer +1 war ham for +3 sword, and told Wiltzu that its up.
Then Wiltzu told me that he is interesting and i went on market to buy shield.
When i was searching for it Wiltzu accepted my offer and i found out that this shield offer dont exist any more. It was over, accepted by someone els, or deleted, i dont know,
I immediatelly started sending PMs to Wiltzu with explanation, but he is gone... ADMINS CAN SEE THIS MESSAGES.

The last thing proves that i didnt want to scame, what do you also want, please tell me?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 06:57:53 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 07:00:40 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Can you better say something clever instead of stupid joke?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 07:11:57 pm »
Can you better say something clever instead of stupid joke?
I can.

Please leave and never come back.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 07:13:10 pm »
Merged, if you open another one you will be muted.

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request. Please, dont delete.
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 07:38:50 pm »
This is the 3rd topic i started. Previous was deleted and closed..
Please, let me use freedom of speech, dont delete this topic, mute me, or ban from forum. I dont insult nobody, dont spam, i only want to prove..

I read all rules, i wasnt trying to do something forbidden, and when it happened, i tried to do everything to prevent it. I sent PMs to Wiltzu. And EVEN IF I WANTED to scam there goes 2 ways:
1. i give him +1 for +3 and in some time i get another +3 that he requested
2. i give him +1, lp, and gold for his +3
THATS EXACTLY WHAT WAS IN PERSONAL MESSAGES. if its not, please post them here, and let me see.

And EVEN IF YOU CALL THIS DEALS SCAM this cant entail perma ban of 21st gen player, who spent 2 years on this game, and had never been involved in such situation.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 07:57:54 pm »
No thread was deleted, they were just put into this thread to prevent spam about the same ban.
Everything was said.
You lying about pretty much everything and the way you traded the item over multiple accounts didn't help.