Author Topic: Unban request.  (Read 3425 times)

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request.
« on: September 16, 2012, 05:25:11 pm »
Today i got banned on all servers, dont know the reason.
Please tell me the reason and unban...

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
Re: Unban request.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 05:41:48 pm »
aaand the reason iiiiiiiiiiiiis     SCAMMING.

Don't forget to check out your other cdkeys too!

When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 05:53:46 pm »
Yeah, all three of your accounts were perma banned for scamming today.

Sad to see high gen players waste their chars like this.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 01:56:54 am »
Can we have the names?
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 01:39:36 pm »
So what we have got:
1.Wiltzu accepted my offer +1 for +3, but he did it consciously. Maybe we really wanted to make this trade because he owned me 2 lp?
2.Ive got 2 accounts, 3rd comes from neighbour flat. I made a second one for secrecy.
3.There can be multitude ways how i can get shield he requested to fulfil our deal: maybe i saw offer on mrket with it and was going to buy, but then someone els did it before me, maybe my friend promise to give it and then suddenly get disconnected... But admins just permanently banned me without investigation, nice.
4.And even if i am so retarded and desided to get 2 lp for free, while i know that he get on IRC same sec, admins detect my IP and ban all accounts, perma ban is too cruel, for killing thousands hours of my life.

Well, all of this is nothing compared to this: After we had a deal, I WANTED TO GIVE HIM HIS ITEM BACK, I SENT LIKE 3 PMs, but he was already talking to admins on IRC...

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 04:00:03 pm »
"
So what we have got:
1.Wiltzu accepted my offer +1 for +3, but he did it consciously. Maybe we really wanted to make this trade because he owned me 2 lp?
2.Ive got 2 accounts, 3rd comes from neighbour flat. I made a second one for secrecy.
3.There can be multitude ways how i can get shield he requested to fulfil our deal: maybe i saw offer on mrket with it and was going to buy, but then someone els did it before me, maybe my friend promise to give it and then suddenly get disconnected... But admins just permanently banned me without investigation, nice.
4.And even if i am so retarded and desided to get 2 lp for free, while i know that he get on IRC same sec, admins detect my IP and ban all accounts, perma ban is too cruel, for killing thousands hours of my life.

Well, all of this is nothing compared to this: After we had a deal, I WANTED TO GIVE HIM HIS ITEM BACK, I SENT LIKE 3 PMs, but he was already talking to admins on IRC...

Salierry, or whoever the fuck you are. The admin saw ALL our pms so most of your states there are invalid. And especially the "Maybe we really wanted to make this trade because he owned me 2 lp?", you created your forum account on 14.9.2012 and the 1st pm was sent by you on 16.9.2012, and you told me in it that you were interested to make a deal for my nordic champ. Well ofc I could've owned you something but your other pms pretty much abrogates your argument.

The last pm sent by you concerning the actual deal "dont even know what to say... have 1 loompoint now.. Maybe i will get 1 more and give it to you with 300k gold?".

You used pretty simple tactics to do this scam:

"Ok, we have a deal: +3 heavy round shield and +1 warhammer for your champions sword." <---You give the feeling that the scammed dude is winning in the deal.

"yes, but i have some other offers now. i wll PM you later when make a deсision" <---You give the feeling that you're having a lot of other options also so the scammed guy starts to hurry up with things and starts to get sloppy.

"plz hurry up, or PM me with decline i have another buyer" <---Then you tell the scammed guy to quickly accept the deal where he's winning clearly, so he doesn't have a lot of time to think that you could actually scam him.

"dont even know what to say... have 1 loompoint now.. Maybe i will get 1 more and give it to you with 300k gold?" <---And BANG. You tell that something went wrong and you just scammed a guy. Now you do give him an option to get something back but he has lost in the deal anyways.

Now this is the most common way to scam ppl. Using these easy steps you can scam large amounts of money irl. I've traded since I got my 1st loom (at least a year ago) so I was 80% sure that you'd try to scam me. I still accepted the deal cause I knew that the admins could give my stuff back, though it's more work for them (I'm sorry admins), but at least you're banned now.

And now we have the very last pm:

All, what i have to say, is that i SAID ALL TRULY.
I accepted offer of someone called "disper" or something like that and ShIELD GONE TO HIM.
And lol, we have 1 network for 2 flats, 2 accounts mine and i connected with you of new one.
1)WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BANNED? i was trying to connect you after that, 2)WANTED TO GIVE YOUR SWORD BACK for my warhammer... 3)This is not fair. 4)You think iam so stupid dont know that you can talk to admins on IRC and they find out my IP??
Please tell admins to unban me, and i give your f*cking sword back. 5)Greediness kills your honor.

1) -Cause you scammed me.
2) -Check out the last pm that was concerning the actual deal.
3) -This is fair, or well I also liked to know your main's name.
4) -I do think that you're stupid.
5) -Exactly. You had what, +20 gens in your main, ffs didn't you have enough looms.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 04:04:26 pm »
Oh how sweet  :) He want to make a suspicious trade with me too. I'm glad to see this decision, you deserve it asshole.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 04:15:17 pm »
He probably scammed couple people before me, but they haven't asked their items back so well dunno.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 05:26:05 pm »
So what we have got:

1. No he did not owe you 2 loompoints. (checked the trades)
2. You traded the items over all three accounts so I don't care if it's your neighbor, your brother, your dog or yourself, all three accounts were involved in this and got banned, permanently.
3. If you tell someone you wanna do that trade and, then only trade a +1 item for a +3 item and disappear afterwards, it's pretty obvious what your intentions were especially since you instantly traded the +3 item over those two other accounts to your main.
4. We always perma ban scammers, an essay will not help you with that and if you loved your account that much you should have thought about that before screwing him over.

Now that I read that you obviously planned on doing it to more people I'll just stop replying to your PMs.
Enjoy your ban.

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 05:59:47 pm »
He probably scammed couple people before me, but they haven't asked their items back so well dunno.
I didnt scame anybody, admins can check it out, and didnt think out any scame tactics...
I only used trade tactic:
0.Dont need warhammer at all, and use it as gold on top
1.Find item i need, if i cant buy it, because seller request something what i dont have, i go and search it on market
2.Find it, and if i can buy it, i do, if not, i search for what he wants and so on..
3.Then i make a deal, buy what first guy requested and get my item in exchane
and thats all, NO SCAME.
I played for 2 years, alwasy made deals this way, and nobodu NEVER COMPLAIN ON ME!

Really tired of proving my innocence.. Only want to say: please dont ban people without real understanding of they faut.

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 06:16:51 pm »
oh my gush, please stop typing SCAMMING by huge letters, saying jokes about dogs at computer, be serious, check out my trades, one my friend even gave me 4 MWs to use for some time, he trust me. Now i cant even give them back, lol... Please tell me why do i have to type that all for so many times.. and still you dont read this?

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 06:17:55 pm »
Please tell me what are you doing?

-Perma Banning you

Some1 get Christo here, he'll have a nice laugh.

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 06:20:15 pm »
-Perma Banning you

Some1 get Christo here, he'll have a nice laugh.
Yes what can i also expect from you? Its only fun for you.

I am ready to write an unban essay, but all what i hear is: thats not gonna help you, enjoy your ban. Why admins cant try to help make clear, what really happened?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:27:06 pm by Salierry »

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 06:25:00 pm »
Yes what can i also expect from you? Its only fun for you.

I have to admit that I get pleasure for you getting perma banned. I could've forgiven you if you had been like gen3 but c'mon, over gen 20, you should've had enough looms by then.

Offline Salierry

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 06:29:16 pm »
I have to admit that I get pleasure for you getting perma banned. I could've forgiven you if you had been like gen3 but c'mon, over gen 20, you should've had enough looms by then.
Man, i see nothing cant convince you in my innocence, even all this PMs i sent you before got banned..