Author Topic: Acre Administrator applications  (Read 9682 times)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Acre Administrator applications
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 12:37:23 pm »
Aye congrats to Tears of Destiny...plus thats a rl photo of Reinhardt there

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 07:55:22 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Aye congrats to Tears of Destiny...plus thats a rl photo of Reinhardt there

Thank you kindly, and may I say that Reinhardt looks bi-winning in that picture!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Birds

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (GyB) Got your Back
  • Game nicks: Pharaoh_GyB
  • IRC nick: Birds
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 06:37:57 pm »
Ban record?
References:Been banned once because i asked goretooth to write in chat that he told an ATS memeber to stop delaying.
Why you wish to be an admin? I play in acre alot and I like the server. No one from chaos has gotten admin yet.
Activity: Alot?
Any previous admin activity?
Applied for ATS admin, they are currently not taking any applications right now, but i'm third on the list, and if you must ask for a reference then ask ecko (:
I can picture a world without war, a world without hate, a war where everyone gets along. I can also picture us destroying it, becuase they would not expect it.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 07:55:46 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Ultimately, this is not my choice whether to accept you or not, but I will point out the following:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4033.msg72708.html#msg72708
(click to show/hide)
Your stance on deliberate teamwounding does not conform to the Acre Server Rules.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:57:19 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 08:37:17 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:58:17 pm by Sauce »

Offline EliteDragon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eastern Tsardom (RIP)
  • Game nicks: EliteDragon
  • IRC nick: EliteDragon
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2011, 11:11:26 am »
Ban record: Never.
References: Member of one of the well-known clans in cRPG, Eastern Tsardom.
Why you wish to be an admin: I insist on the right of others to achieve fair and balanced gameplay and ensure that nothing prevents that from happening.
Activity: Majority of the week.
Previous admin activity: I have had past admin experience with games that use the Source engine (DoD, CSS, HL2, etc.) as well as many other popular games including Bad Company and the like.

Offline Xerdena

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Elemental
  • Game nicks: Air, Xerdena
  • IRC nick: Air
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 07:26:49 am »
ban record: Banned pre patch for picking up a pitchfork.
References: possibly dexxxta, aldryk.
Why do you wish to be an admin? : Because when people are consistantly tking or breaking other rules severly and all the admins are offline it really grinds my gears and i would like to participate to fix that.
Activity: minimum of 3 hrs a day every day
reliability: 8
previous admin activity. none on crpg though i am an admin on minecraft if that counts for anything >:P
They all fall like wheat to my scythe

Offline Fyre

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Is this a dagger which I see before me?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fyre (cRPG), MrX (Native)
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 08:20:36 am »

Ban Record
None

References
Hmm, SirCymro knows me from olden days (I'm Red_Baron). Also pretty much anyone in the Native North American community on Taleworlds (my name on taleworlds is Mr.X)

Why do you wish to become an admin
Well, I play almost exclusively on this server, and there never seems to be admins on while people are breaking the rules, but I'm on quite often. For instance, I was on during the ladder incident a few days ago. While I think that players reserve the right to have fun while they play, I don't think they should be allowed to distress other players or go against the rules of the server. After all, someone's paying for that server so other people can play on it.

Activity
I'm on almost every day, and always available to get online quickly through steam and emails. Although, I'm not particularly available during european timezones, especially during the week.

Reliability
I would say 9 if you mean being able to get online and 10 if you mean being able to handle a situation on a server while upholding the rules and honor of the clan.

Previous Admin Activity
Several Native servers (Parity Duel, PRT Duel, PRT Battle, X Server, GK Seige, HGN tdm)
Ventrilo, Mumble, and Teamspeak Servers (1 of each type actually)
I was also a referee for the European Native Pro League for a while, but I dropped that due to the tough timezones.

Other Stuff
Just thought I'd add a few things.
As an admin, I'm probably more laid-back than some, meaning I don't immediately kick and ban with trolls and leechers and whatnot. I personally don't mind jokes in the chat, so long as they aren't offensive. And I can take a joke myself (which is important because in my experience trolls often target admins). If the chat starts to get distressing for some players, I would start with a warning, followed by a mute. I'd probably unmute after a while and give the payer a second chance. I believe in second chances. I don't believe in third chances ;)
Sigspace to be filled later.

Offline Damsel

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_FarmerAvion
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2011, 06:03:03 am »
Ingame Name: BlackRose_Baron_Damian

Ban record? 1 for an inappropriate name when I started playing Mount and Blade. 1 for being a troll (Which I regret).

References: Tetris, BlackRose Clan (Sittingbull, Geoff, Drake, Torak)

Reliability: To be honest I'll say a high 8 because I normally don't like to be a jerk to people so I avoid the rage kicks/bans/mutes and a score of 10 for being there for the server in other terms (playings/help keeping it running/Etc.)

Why you wish to be an admin?: So I can keep the server my clan likes to play on in order and keep the trolls away.  Being admin in servers also shows that my clan has a sort of power and honor while keeping things orderly.

Activity: 4-5 hours on weekdays and 12 on weekends.

Any previous admin activity? I am an admin on Risen_Crpg server  (Owner = Thovex).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:23:13 am by haxor »
If you are not strong willed, then allow me to change your ways.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login