Author Topic: Acre Administrator applications  (Read 9685 times)

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
Re: Acre Administrator applications
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 10:52:13 pm »
Ban record?
never

References: you

Why you wish to be an admin?

because other admins actively look to kick players as if they are hiding
I would only seek to boot the obviously hated people that nobody likes and constantly troll
rather than emitting a big bright pink texted aura of 'obey me' every time i type

Admin also should not be treated like some kind of token of status and should never be given out like candy *cough ATS*

Activity: so far every day since the server has been giving exp
Any previous admin activity?
no

I believe this person deserves  to be accepted He doesn't trol laround and is pretty serious at times and he plays on the Acre server alot
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 11:03:37 pm »
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 12:43:02 am by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Reinhardt

• Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 11:51:41 pm »
Dont worry every person is being taken into serious consideration and will be checked over to see if they are 'admin material'. Reinhardt and other admins will sit down and discuss which people deserve admin or in fact if any deserve it. As he said in his application, admin is not to be given out like candy its something to be dealt with carefully, not only does it mean you have the power to stop someone from playing it can also be used as an abuse tool. So thats why every application is currently under scrutiny. Playing on our server helps as well, seeing as we get to know the person better, and his/her attitude towards others.

It's a requirement to Ab00z3 admin chat. That is all I have to say.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Nephenee

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Freelance
  • Game nicks: _iNephenee_
  • IRC nick: Neph
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 12:47:31 pm »
Ban record? none
References: I'm Too good for References  :wink:
Why you wish to be an admin? On alot with friends and i HATE leechers.  :D
Activity: i play with you everyday =P
Any previous admin activity? Other than the Training Servers? none

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 04:22:23 pm »

Ban record? A couple times during the ATS/Hospitallier Iron Curtain for mouthing off at crazy teammates of Clan Hospitallier. 

References: wat

Why you wish to be an admin? POWER DUH (WINNING); I like the Acre server, and I'd like to keep it a happy place. Same goals as being Siege admin.

Activity: Usually on during the day, so I can get afternoon shifts for you, too.

Any previous admin activity? Admin on a TF2 server, Battlefield 2142 server (ages ago) and a couple forums on TF2 and 2142. Admin on the NA 80-man and NA-siege server. Not the 100, because I figure there are plenty of admins on there at any given time.

Additional notes: Please only hire me on if there are no better candidates. This application is here if you need the extra help. I'm not going to war with others who feel they are more deserving, as I tend to goof around on the Siege a lot more than battle!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 07:39:06 pm »

Ban record?
Never on any game or site, including this one.

References:
Bothersome_Aldryk (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=424)
Loki (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=306)
Smiling_Daemon (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1086)

I believe that I can perform the duties of being admin to your satisfaction and that of the general server populace. I want this server to have a fresh start and continue to present itself as an attractive alternative to the other servers, and having good Admins will greatly help that image.
I would first issue warnings before bans or kicks, and would prefer to simply use the "Mute" feature on verbally abusive players before actually kicking or banning them, as the simplest solution is often the best solution.
I have never raged in chat, though certainly I have engaged in "trolling comments" against my friends (Like cries of Admin abooze against Aldryk), and have never purposely TKed. I find it hard to be more then mildly irritated at a player regardless of what they say in chat, as this is just a game, and thus would never ban anyone due to them asking a simple question of "why did you X?" Above all, I can take a joke.
All of the above is why I want to be an Admin, as I believe that I can prove to be a valuable asset to the Acre server.

Oh, and as a bonus, I am not the greatest player, so any one I offend can vent their frustrations by murdering me over and over again in the game, thus not only allowing me to observe often in spectator mode, but also to allow them to vent easier.

Activity:
Most days (Saturday nights can often be busy)

Not on this site, though for others certainly.

I will hop into you teamspeak the first chance I get, now that I am back from my mini-vacation.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 07:40:28 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Reinhardt

• cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 11:34:46 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Nice application.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 09:39:18 am »
I can back Tears of Destiny on this, he's a very chill guy, I actually think he'd be a good admin.

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 09:43:51 am »
Ban record? None
References: None
So many power hungry people applying for admins makes me wanna puke.  My idea of a good admin is one who doesn't use his powers, yet you know he's there.
Activity: Too much activity.
Admin two forums, ran old CAL-O league for CS:S, various other games.

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 10:18:09 pm »

Ban record - Semi-extensive, but all subjective. And im gonna be honest about all of them. I have never been banned on the EU servers and i played 3 months there, nor have i been banned from any native server. On the NA servers however. Though i have stopped with my usual shenanigans

References: Even after all of the trouble i caused in the past, after having discussions with ATS, they made have guided me to a proper more mature playstyle, and i feel that Gash would, Either way, you can ask members of PxC, and members of Remnants of Stratia

Why you wish to be an admin? - Well, now that i have shed my old skin.. I have become really good at spotting people like me. It's like hiring a criminal to help catch a criminal.

Activity: about 6-7 but that would increase

Any previous admin activity? Not on this mod, though i was offered it once. As well as for a small time on native till i stopped playing, And on various other games.

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 10:25:52 pm »
Philosiraptor is truly a perfect candidate for this opening. He has all the skills required and even more.
He will also bring a lot to the server that no other admin could possibly do. Although he has had a bad past, he has learned from his mistakes and truly, those are the better people.
Please take into consideration this modest man as he is awesome.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 11:01:12 pm »
I know Philos from shogunate i remember building hay forts with him. I dont know what happened to him since then but i never saw him as a troll lol....

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 11:07:25 pm »
holy hell man, i remember that! Thats when i played EU, howve you been!!!

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 07:10:58 am »

Ban record
: I was banned from an MSN Technical Support chat for claiming that my penis was stuck in the CD-Rom drive, once, back in 1999.

References
: I don't really have any, I don't think I've been around cRPG long enough to make much of an impression.

Why you wish to be an admin? I want to be an admin to enforce the rules of the server I am playing on for free, to ensure that a good time will be had by all. I spend a good deal of time on NA siege and I often see admins letting rulebreaking slide because it benefits them, they're too lazy to go spec, or because it's a clan member who's committing the offense. As an admin, I would strive for impartiality in judgments.

Activity
: I play cRPG daily, usually late night (12:00 to 5:00 typically, sometimes a bit earlier in the evening as well).

Yes. I was an still am an admin in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 for the f7lans servers (though I admittedly haven't done much administrating there since I got back into cRPG).

Afterthought: I'd also like to throw in my support, whatever that may mean, for Tears_Of_Destiny. He seems like a decent guy for a position as admin, judging from what I've seen of him around the forums.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:16:04 am by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Reinhardt

• cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 08:31:21 am »
(click to show/hide)

Nice application, as said before.