Author Topic: Ban Expert_the_Grey and sayAttack!  (Read 692 times)

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
Ban Expert_the_Grey and sayAttack!
« on: August 08, 2012, 10:59:09 pm »
I am writing the thread after the battle! Greys attack an AI castle and a Grey defends it! How great! Well, once some Kapikulu members were banned same reason. And I expect same action from admins against Expert_the_Grey.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Also I realised in the battle field that sayAttack hits some people when they are fighting. He hit me, too. I thought it was an accident then he hit me again and I pressed M. Then he got Kapikulu_HEEDBONG_Piggy and hit him too. HeedBong pressed M several times and sayAttack were kicked with
(click to show/hide)

Then I thought to find an admin to inform him about this strange situation against rules, saw Shik and wrote him about it. Also some of my clanmates wrote something about the situation to the admin. Then Shik said lol abay

(click to show/hide)

Well, I always look for justice but this community hates justice with my 2 years experience. I dont expect if they will be banned, time will show the result. Another thing is in this community that many people here blacken someone who looks for justice! Well, here what I think, here who must be banned! Have a good day...

Kapikulu_Abay
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:04:41 pm by Hurricane »
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
Re: Ban Expert_the_Grey and sayAttack!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 12:08:16 am »

He tked me after I kicked him away for getting in the right position
That should deserve a ban and he was just leeching around in the battle (damn na)

Offline Oarsman

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Oarsman_HRE
  • IRC nick: Oarsman
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 12:23:50 am »
I was in this strat-battle too and as you said this ban is unlikely to pass.
We had the same discussion some weeks ago, also AI castle vs Grey Order ( if I remember correctly) with a member of the order mercing for the castle.
As long as he shows up (what the Kapikulus didn't do, if I'm informed correctly) and has an average score compared to the rest of the team (and we had far worse players,  for example a guy with 135 deaths ^^) there is no reason to ban him.
Of course he can report his clan members what's going on in the castle and where the healing tents/weapon racks are, but a spectator can do this too.
I totally do understand what's your point and I also think the member of a faction that is attacking this castle shouldn't be allowed to merc for the AI ( would be great if there would be a feature that could solve this "problem").

But the intentional team-hitting from say_attack is a banable reason, if it's not his first time....

And before someone is starting to say something stupid regarding my membership of HRE, i do not have any problems with the greys ;) I like fighting against them because they are challenging enemies and it's way better than bashing peasants, even if you loose your multi
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 06:39:11 pm by Oarsman »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 08:34:24 am »
For the record:

are you fuckin serious ? I made kicked 6x Kapikulu by pressing "m" in AI defend ; i don't know about the grey player which is like if you have a member that plays really really bad but still want to participate then you are telling him to apply for AI  or every faction got some noobs that don't even know where to apply. If this was a problem like Kapikulu did intently with at least 10 members ; then ban this poor grey guy.

Classic turkish guy seeks revenge.

Avrupada bizi istemiyorlar abay justice justice

Offline ExpertPL

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 08:44:11 pm »
I've just notice this thread. I am too low level to play for my clan, now I am joining to defend as I can get exp to level up, as Oarsman wrote, I was fighting as always(yes I know that I haven't got more kills then deaths but I am trying!). If I did TK, I was apologizing. If I don't notice one TK, I am really sorry about that, but on siege are many people that TK not on purpose, when for example other team is attacking one after one, when 6 swordmen are hunting 1.

PS. I just participated in Siege, I've been banned on all servers(not checking NA, but EU yes)

PS2. To the screen where I am "leeching", I also can do screens where someone is facing wall
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:55:18 pm by ExpertPL »

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 09:27:44 am »
I banned Expert because he got reported for breaking defender equip. He has already been unbanned.

To my knowledge fighting against your own faction is not bannable and I see no reason why it should be, as long as your actually fight.

As for sayattack, I'd suffice a warning for him. He was either intentionally teamdamaging or being very careless with his swings. On the other hand, if that battle was half as laggy for him as it was to me, I can understand how he could have hit teammates.