Author Topic: NA KUTT  (Read 7896 times)

Offline Cloud

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
NA KUTT
« on: August 04, 2012, 08:31:52 am »
KUTT is the dumbest clan i've seen in the whole game so why do they have anyone with admin powers on any of the servers they also have the biggest shit talkers on the whole game who are just assholes, after they suck for a couple of maps and you start doing something they don't want, (ex. Going to a certain spot on the map on siege that THEY think is stupid) Its my fucking 10$ dollar game i'll do what the fuck I want, Deal with it and go fuck your admin powers you don't do anything worth while for the servers or the community
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:41:25 am by Cloud »

Offline Para

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Para_KUTT, Slut_KUTT, Upper_KUTT, Ballmeat_KUTT, Ballmeat_Sandwich
  • IRC nick: Para_
Re: NA KUTT
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 09:10:48 am »
Perhaps you should state your case and your in-game name before accusing an admin of improperly doing their job? Just because some of the members in my clan talk shit and yell at the team for being seemingly incompetent doesn't mean we all do.

Also, you did not pay $10 for cRPG. Admins take action as they see fit. If you don't like what an admin is doing, report it in a more proper manner. If you think you can "do whatever the fuck you want" in this game, aka, killing teammates you dont like, you can't.

Are you Xezza by chance?
(click to show/hide)
Woozle wuzzle?

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 09:16:55 am »
Rage post against KUTT you didn't even post this in Para's admin thread or why you think he makes a shitty admin other than the " Hes in KUTT so he sucks" logic. Which must be a horrendously raged induced logic as they are some of nicest people I've meet in this community and make it a much better and more cohesive competitive game than it has been in a long while.

Para is a our newest admin and so far he has done an amazing job with the siege server which most admins don't go in because we prefer battle. And the fact that hes willing to spend the time to do a job he isn't paid for and doesn't really benefit from because we have to deal with spergs like you all day.

So you should be thanking Para for admining siege beyond any other admins abilities and thanking KUTT for making the community more competitive for clans and shining example of fun gaming.

Go have a nice day :)

My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 09:24:15 am »
[gaffervoice]

Scum

[/gaffervoice]

Offline Cloud

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 09:26:06 am »
I don't think I can state it any better, You guys are overall a bad clan and don't do anything for the servers or community of the game expect talk shit and think youre the kings of kings when there is about 100 different people better then you and 100% more qualified to have a admin spot, And who cares if your team is incompetent they can do whatever they want its a public server and a public game if you wanna get all serious with the game go into a private server and do your own thing, Or deal with the game and how people are playing it and leave your admin powers at home, There is a report button in the game  for a reason, The server is functional without any 3rd party people, So let the game be played

Ps no i'm not Xezza

Offline Cloud

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 09:27:58 am »

Para is a our newest admin and so far he has done an amazing job with the siege server which most admins don't go in because we prefer battle.

Good take him back to battle siege was running fine before he was a admin and it will run fine after he leaves the server, The server is functional without any 3rd party Let the game be played

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 09:28:20 am »
Its my fucking 10$ dollar game i'll do what the fuck I want, Deal with it and go fuck your admin powers you don't do anything worth while for the servers or the community

Might be your $10 doesn't mean you can ruin the game for the community. As far I heard Para has been a great admin, siege ban request have gone down since he has receive admin.

Also picking on a Clan just because they take gaming abit serious is dumb :/

The server is functional without any 3rd party Let the game be played

Do hope you know you got to launch this mod with a 3rd party program aka WSE

Edit: And before you ask no none of the admins get paid for admining on the server, noir do we have to pay for admin
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:38:56 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Cloud

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 09:38:53 am »

Do hope you know you got to launch this mod with a 3rd party program aka WSE

The only one who should ever be able to change anything in the game or do anything is the person who creator it, The mod is fine we don't need anyone watching over the server when there is clearly a report button to kick people from the server and stop any trolls from doing any serious dmg to the servers, I'm glad no one is paying the admins cause they are not needed and are just people who suck higher ups dicks to get into a power trip, when the mod keeps all trolls from being trolls, Not to mention there is a submit poll, to kick anyone if they are afk or anything the report button can't do, Let the masses do the admin/fixing on the servers, We don't need one man and his stuck up clan, Just making choices on the server who is only thinking about himself and his clan
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:42:00 am by Cloud »

Offline Xeen

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 09:39:32 am »
I can't imagine how insane these people are in real life.  They are either making shit up to troll or they are paranoid delusional.  Is this guy seriously suggesting he got kicked for going somewhere he wasn't supposed to?  All I remember about today was random people having conversations with themselves about hating us and then TKing us and/or breaking our stuff.  It actually makes me feel really bad about humanity in general dealing with these kinds of people.

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 09:44:19 am »
Not to mention there is a submit poll, to kick anyone if they are afk and the report button can't come into play, Let the masses do the admin/fixing on the servers

You do know why their are admins in servers right? ( and this counts for any other mutiplayer game) It because trolls, griefers, and other interweb cults like to abuse the freedom of polls, votes etc. If the masses was allowed in reallife to arrest anyone, you be asking why the hell do we need police officers?

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.

Offline Cloud

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 09:50:54 am »
I never got kicked at all, I'm just tired with your clan and how you think you rule the servers and are just assholes about it, When you don't even post good scores and by far are the most annoying in chat, You think the team always needs your opinion on where to go on a map and where to attack and defend, No one cares its a PUBLIC GAME, If you wanna go scrim and rage at each other about how you think the game should played in your teamspeak or vent then go for it, We don't need any of your ME MYSELF and MY CLAN admins in any servers, And if anyone gets mad at us in the server we kick and ban them, as you obviously did in that screenshot, The kid could have been hitting you with his fists for all we know

Offline Cloud

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 09:53:03 am »
I've never seen had to see anyone even have to use a poll muki let alone try to abuse it, The community and the mod is fine without admins, Let the game be played, Its as simple as that And don't give me that BS that i've never been in a server with a submit a poll before, I've been in a lot of them and NO ONE has abused it

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 09:57:08 am »
I've never seen had to see anyone even have to use a poll muki let alone try to abuse it, The community and the mod is fine without admins, Let the game be played, Its as simple as that And don't give that BS that you've never been a server with a submit a poll before, I've been in a lot of them and NO ONE has abused it
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-request-knight_legion_mcspank-and-knight_legion_kesen/msg560478/#msg560478
http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/eu5-poll-abuse/
http://bundle of sticks-banned-by-a-troll/

May want to look for more in the Ban Request thread
http://forum.meleegaming.com/banunban-requests/

Btw I'm not in KUTT neither is Spaniard
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:02:33 am by Muki »

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 09:59:51 am »
As a massive Tker/asshole when I want to in siege, I say we need admin, the number of shit I pulled off and got away with without being reported is stupid.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Cloud

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2012, 10:03:14 am »
Muki all of that is not in siege or battle and one of those is EU, And i'm sure bbothehero if you do it a lot you will be kicked, A lot of people take team hits and tks as a accident 1st, If you kept doing it you would be reported 100%

Its common sense...People will be nice and not report you until its obvious you are just being a troll. Which is a prefect system