Author Topic: [BAN request: ABUUZER]  (Read 3262 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: [BAN request: ABUUZER]
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 02:45:57 pm »
But ... But ... My eyes would start bleeding after an hour playing like this  :mrgreen:

Seriously now, I wholeheartly don´t care about graphics if I really like a game, but I wouldn´t play warband with your setting, too depressing.

Alot of people are poor especially people from my country xD

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 02:48:54 pm »
you still have huge visibility advantage over hiding people, you must be kept banned till you get a proper pc

Check on my kills and death ratio, its very depressing playing as HA, as HA all lancers can kill you on 1 strike, but you have to shoot them like 10 times to kill them one by one, all lancers are very fast and because we have alot of village maps they always outrun me and attack our infantry. On cities maps its almost impossible to play as HA. hays and stuff like that cannot be removed, but I can change their colour to increase my performance on my laptop ;p
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 02:52:12 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 02:53:58 pm »
but I can change their colour to increase my performance on my laptop

whatever gives you advantage is ban reason, especially editing game mechanics & graphics
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 03:18:59 pm »
whatever gives you advantage is ban reason, especially editing game mechanics & graphics

Why do you have to go against me pretty much almost everything I post, are you some kind of police officer?

Offline Volk.

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Volky_Lolky
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 03:20:12 pm »
Oh gods what graphics. I mean, I got to turn it to DX7 on my laptop to have a good run but this is just mad.
I get -10 fps on DX7 than on DX9

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 03:45:49 pm »
Why do you have to go against me pretty much almost everything I post, are you some kind of police officer?

are you some kind of wannabe police officer who spams stupid ban requests? you slander people with bullshit stories supported by inadequate evidences here, despite being an exploiter yourself. i'll keep opposing you in every thread unless you stop exploiting, abusing rules and slandering other players.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2012, 03:54:44 pm »
are you some kind of wannabe police officer who spams stupid ban requests?

no sir thats what exactly you are doing right now

you slander people with bullshit stories supported by inadequate evidences here, despite being an exploiter yourself

have you actually saw all the screenshots till the last one? Also come to EU1 he is playing right now and sometime you can see he is actually doing this

unless you stop exploiting, abusing rules and slandering other players.

I already stopped since I learn my lesson?  I played on dx7 instead of dx9, as you can see in asia server there is always people around 0-40. Thats because not many people can afford the damn thing and many of their wages is too low in our country.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:00:50 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2012, 04:01:10 pm »
no sir thats what exactly you are doing right now

show a single failed request by me, please

have you actually saw all the screenshots till the last one?

yes and they are not adequate enough to accuse someone

according to your own screenshots, you should get banned for suicide charging to enemy spawn and editing graphics to get advantage. i don't care how poor you are, you have x-ray vision.

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2012, 04:04:05 pm »
maybe he plays on a tamagochi, huh? or a lawn mower?

imo, ban alex cuz he abuses graphics by removing & editing misc objects. he has x-ray or thermal vision and this gives him advantage.

+1

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 04:04:23 pm »
show a single failed request by me, please

yes and they are not adequate enough to accuse someone

according to your own screenshots, you should get banned for suicide charging to enemy spawn and editing graphics to get advantage. i don't care how poor you are, you have x-ray vision.

Well I can bring more with better graphics, in my screenshots how am I suicide charging to enemy spawn lol, on the first screenshot I was accompany  by Angellore (a lancer that top score almost every single map), you are not talking about the ban request on before right?  All lancers and HA always go for enemy spawn to get easy kills you should know that, i went there it is because i was looking for him

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 04:09:06 pm »
Well I can bring more with better graphics, in my screenshots how am I suicide charging to enemy spawn lol, on the first screenshot I was accompany  by Angellore (a lancer that top score almost every single map), you are not talking about the ban request on before right?

he should also get banned for that

hays and stuff like that cannot be removed, but I can change their colour to increase my performance on my laptop ;p

ban reason

1st screenshot explanation: I ride my horse directly to the location that is near the enemy spawn, there he is, the ABUUZER:

6:11 and you are charging at enemy spawn, ban reason.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2012, 04:11:27 pm »
he should also get banned for that

ban reason

6:11 and you are charging at enemy spawn, ban reason.

Well can admin check the log on my kills and deaths? I have a normal positve kills on that map , no I wasn't suicide charging, me and angellore went to enemy spawn to attack people who spawn late, then we come across this little dude, same goes with all lancers, on these infantry maps we cav have nothing else to do except attacking spawn or attack people from behind, logic

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2012, 04:18:45 pm »
Well can admin check the log on my kills and deaths? I have a normal positve kills on that map , no I wasn't suicide charging, me and angellore went to enemy spawn to attack people who spawn late, then we come across this little dude, same goes with all lancers, on these infantry maps we cav have nothing else to do except attacking spawn or attack people from behind, logic

Tryin to ban Aboozer for the exact same stuff you did several weeks is kinda creepy...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 04:20:48 pm »

Tryin to ban Aboozer for the exact same stuff you did several weeks is kinda creepy...

You misunderstand, Aboozer is suicide charging = auto run forward, doesn't defend himself and just let enemy to kill him

I was HA, I move, shoot people and bump them, how am i suicide charging lol, Cav are called spawn rapers anyway  don't you know?

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 04:22:45 pm »
You misunderstand, Aboozer is suicide charging = auto run forward, doesn't defend himself and just let enemy to kill him

I was HA, I move, shoot people and bump them, how am i suicide charging lol, Cav are called spawn rapers anyway  don't you know?

charging the enemy spawn in the beginning of the round means suicide charging, regardless of how many kills you get. you may usually get killed, and if this happens, your teammates will have disadvantage of having 1 less player for the next 6 mins of that round. this is the fucking rule which your ignorant head can not understand. anyone who charges to enemy spawn in the beginning gets ban. noone gives shit about your k/d ratio, you don't have rights to ruin the balance and leave your teammates disadvantaged for the rest of the round.