Author Topic: The Remnants [NA] Official  (Read 133789 times)

Offline jasonjay543

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: xX
Re: The Remnants [NA]
« Reply #900 on: December 22, 2012, 07:14:45 pm »
+5
How about the Remnants and the TKoVs have some cookies and milk and quit bitching at each other? So all of this shit happened in strat, big deal. It shouldn't ignite any shit talking and/or hostilities towards one another. IT IS CLOSE TO THE HOLIDAYS YOU KNOW.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 23, 2012, 06:29:52 pm »
+4
Sentinel has TMBG in his signature, so you know he is a legit badass and his words have value.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #902 on: December 23, 2012, 06:59:08 pm »
+2
How about the Remnants and the TKoVs have some cookies and milk and quit bitching at each other? So all of this shit happened in strat, big deal. It shouldn't ignite any shit talking and/or hostilities towards one another. IT IS CLOSE TO THE HOLIDAYS YOU KNOW.

Ummmm.....Sentinerd...I just think you should know that..

(click to show/hide)

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #903 on: December 23, 2012, 09:19:41 pm »
+1
Mala your signature is one of the best I've seen with that meme cat.

Love it. LOL
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #904 on: December 24, 2012, 06:43:23 am »
+8
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 24, 2012, 06:46:45 am »
+1
Hahaha, wtf is this?

"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #906 on: December 24, 2012, 04:49:41 pm »
Chesty I miss the days of you throwing
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 24, 2012, 05:42:42 pm »
+1
Chesty I miss the days of you throwing

Me too haha.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 30, 2012, 09:39:38 am »
+7
The Ballad of Tom Cruise
(Told by a drunken Chestaclese at the tavern in Amere)

As a high ranking member of the The Knights of Veluca I thought it a good idea to enter the fief New Amere and take a look around. I entered the Inn for a drink and inquired about the location of any young men of loose character.

"Over here mouth breather" said a man in a green and purple hood from a table near the back of the Inn.

A collection of throwing axes decorated the wall behind him and he straddled a crude looking pitchfork for support as he stood up to further persuade me to be his company.

"Hobb is it? The loosest of our men are at Halmar carving cudgels but I think I have a story your stupid brain would appreciate” the man I now recognized as Chestaclese propositioned.

“I think I’ll be on my way” I stuttered as I gestured to the bartender to forget my drink and backed my way towards the exit. Was no hope though. Chestaclese was persistent.

“Now, now Hobboclese” he joked while putting his arm around me before I could escape. “I have just the story. An uplifting tale for a man of your wits regarding a man of similar intelligence. Give me the pleasure of orating the ballad of Tom Cruise.”

He walked me back towards the table he previously occupied and sat me in a chair I could not escape from.

“Many mistake Tom Cruise of having a small inadequate brain. The truth of the matter however is that the majority of Tom’s brain is concentrated in his arms and legs. So while Tom has incredible muscle memory, he’s about as bright as a full solar eclipse on a cloudy day. While the majority of us wear armor in battle to protect us from others, Tom infact wears armor to protect himself from self inflicted blows. And there lies his one weakness and the only chance any opponent of Tom has, to somehow coerce Tom to remove his own helmet and wait for the fool to bash his own skull in. As easy a task this may seem no man has yet come close to defeating Lord Cruise. For while Tom is indeed stupid enough to remove his helmet if you asked him, not only can Tom not read, he has difficulty understanding basic fucking sentences. As if shooting Achilles in the heel was not enough, imagine Achilles was some stupid dog and Paris had coerce him to remove his boot before shooting.”

Chestaclese then looked me in the eye as if we held some untold secret and said, “I imagine only a slightly more intelligence retard could talk in such a way as to make Tom Cruise remove his helmet.”

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #909 on: December 30, 2012, 09:43:40 am »
+4
I imagine only a slightly more intelligence retard could talk in such a way as to make Tom Cruise remove his helmet.”
the barbutte is pretty fucking stupid but lately you've been dressing in such a way that I don't think you can insult tom anymore.
you're beautiful chesty, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 30, 2012, 08:08:43 pm »
+1
The Ballad of Tom Cruise
(Told by a drunken Chestaclese at the tavern in Amere)

As a high ranking member of the The Knights of Veluca I thought it a good idea to enter the fief New Amere and take a look around. I entered the Inn for a drink and inquired about the location of any young men of loose character.

"Over here mouth breather" said a man in a green and purple hood from a table near the back of the Inn.

A collection of throwing axes decorated the wall behind him and he straddled a crude looking pitchfork for support as he stood up to further persuade me to be his company.

"Hobb is it? The loosest of our men are at Halmar carving cudgels but I think I have a story your stupid brain would appreciate” the man I now recognized as Chestaclese propositioned.

“I think I’ll be on my way” I stuttered as I gestured to the bartender to forget my drink and backed my way towards the exit. Was no hope though. Chestaclese was persistent.

“Now, now Hobboclese” he joked while putting his arm around me before I could escape. “I have just the story. An uplifting tale for a man of your wits regarding a man of similar intelligence. Give me the pleasure of orating the ballad of Tom Cruise.”

He walked me back towards the table he previously occupied and sat me in a chair I could not escape from.

“Many mistake Tom Cruise of having a small inadequate brain. The truth of the matter however is that the majority of Tom’s brain is concentrated in his arms and legs. So while Tom has incredible muscle memory, he’s about as bright as a full solar eclipse on a cloudy day. While the majority of us wear armor in battle to protect us from others, Tom infact wears armor to protect himself from self inflicted blows. And there lies his one weakness and the only chance any opponent of Tom has, to somehow coerce Tom to remove his own helmet and wait for the fool to bash his own skull in. As easy a task this may seem no man has yet come close to defeating Lord Cruise. For while Tom is indeed stupid enough to remove his helmet if you asked him, not only can Tom not read, he has difficulty understanding basic fucking sentences. As if shooting Achilles in the heel was not enough, imagine Achilles was some stupid dog and Paris had coerce him to remove his boot before shooting.”

Chestaclese then looked me in the eye as if we held some untold secret and said, “I imagine only a slightly more intelligence retard could talk in such a way as to make Tom Cruise remove his helmet.”

Made my day <3

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 30, 2012, 08:32:42 pm »
+3
but lately you've been dressing in such a way that I don't think you can insult tom anymore.

Leave him be. He has entered his Butt Pirate Role Playing phase. This is going to be a scary point in his life as well as ours. We all must help him in whatever way we can.

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #912 on: January 05, 2013, 09:07:28 am »
+2
hi guys
when do we get our star bucks logo banner back
k bye

Offline jasonjay543

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: xX
« Reply #913 on: January 12, 2013, 01:43:50 am »
Leave him be. He has entered his Butt Pirate Role Playing phase. This is going to be a scary point in his life as well as ours. We all must help him in whatever way we can.

hi mom

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 12, 2013, 06:20:42 am »