Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 33537 times)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
...sended...

Your English is poorly spoken, and so, your diplomacy cannot be trusted.

All hail cavalry,
KaMiKaZe_JoE
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
quack goes the duck

Oh yeah, we should just take the war to the UIF once we clean up a bit.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:13:10 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline PikeDan

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Fide, pro utilitate hominum
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Pikedan
Is it wrong to give no fucks about the politics behind this and just enjoy the battles?
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Is it wrong to give no fucks about the politics behind this and just enjoy the battles?

I wish more people did. To hell with politics, just kill.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
On a side note, what exactly has Legio and the other minor UIF factions (22nd, Merciless/Risen, Empire) done in strat 2.0 and 3.0, besides take some neutral fiefs ? Must be pretty boring for them, unless their in to the whole e-peen stroking thing i mentioned earlier.
Shogunate and Pillagers.

You have short memory.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
Shogunate and Pillagers.

You have short memory.

So... explain? are you trying to say they have done 1 war in 2 strats?
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
Only war I remember them being in, one heavily in their favor considering LLJK was attacking their enemies as well.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
Right because Kingdom of Veluca have a long and glorious history in strat, still remember when u went to us (strat 2.0) asking very politely for veluca we just said NO and you ran away with your tail between your legs. U must have really low self confidence to get scared because of an inactive clan   :lol:

Anyway just to name a few,we fought against chaos, against u guys, we attacked fallens watagas kapikulu and whoever set foot in our lands and we assume he's a threat. Calling us inactive is just LOL, look at the battles every day  :D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:48:53 pm by Sharky »

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
Right because Kingdom of Veluca have a long and glorious history in strat, still remember when u went to us (strat 2.0) asking very politely for veluca we just said NO and you ran away with your tail between your legs. U must have really low self confidence to get scared because of an inactive clan   :lol:

Anyway just to name a few,we fought against chaos, against u guys, we attacked fallens watagas kapikulu and whoever set foot in our lands and we assume he's a threat. Calling us inactive is just LOL, look at the battles every day  :D

Um, when we approached you in strat 2.0 we had JUST got into cRPG/Strategus and had no idea about the whole UIF... when we found out, we left because we knew your masters (Grey, DRZ) would never permit us to fight a fair war with you guys. As to our history, we probably fought in more wars in strat 2.0 then you guys have in all 3 strats combined,.. although i wasn't around for the 1st strat so maybe there's something i don't know about. As to attacking us and chaos....... you took an undefended chaos village while DRZ did the rest of the work, then marched an army up north to us and..... did absolutely nothing with it and marched away 3 days later. As to fallen, i didnt notice any large scale Fallen vs Legio battles in strat 2.0 or 3.0, but maybe i just wasn't paying attention. I have nothing against you guys, im just honestly wondering why you and the other small UIF factions continue to support them when it just results in you guys doing basically nothing for 2 strats.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
Um, when we approached you in strat 2.0 we had JUST got into cRPG/Strategus and had no idea about the whole UIF... when we found out, we left because we knew your masters (Grey, DRZ) would never permit us to fight a fair war with you guys. As to our history, we probably fought in more wars in strat 2.0 then you guys have in all 3 strats combined,.. although i wasn't around for the 1st strat so maybe there's something i don't know about. As to attacking us and chaos....... you took an undefended chaos village while DRZ did the rest of the work, then marched an army up north to us and..... did absolutely nothing with it and marched away 3 days later. As to fallen, i didnt notice any large scale Fallen vs Legio battles in strat 2.0 or 3.0, but maybe i just wasn't paying attention. I have nothing against you guys, im just honestly wondering why you and the other small UIF factions continue to support them when it just results in you guys doing basically nothing for 2 strats.
So when we have an alliance we are puppets and cowards, while when you form an alliance you are a big good indipendent clan that is fighting bravely against all odds etc etc.
If we don't attack friendly clans that agrees on our claims and are 10 times bigger then us (drz and greys) we  are cowards, if you don't attack an unfriendly clan that is stronger then u, you are smart guys...

You (not only tkov but almost every clan in this silly diplomatic forum) seems to be trying to put up a propaganda show, which at this point is silly, everyone already chosen his side there will be no lie that will make it easier for u guys (or there will be a real war anyway , since no UIF wants to settle in NA, and you'll get so buttfucked if you invade EU that i doubt u'll ever do it.

Also ur comment about our wars totally biased, against chaos we took 2 villages and they were decently defended, then did other battles against chaos on the fields and stole a lot of crates. Then joined our good friends of Union, raided ppl in your area (to a fallen we stole 200 crates :D) and then gave them our army as part of an old deal we made :wink:. And well wars we fought with a lot of guys since strat 1.0
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 04:18:36 pm by Sharky »

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
playing big boy with UIF isn't hard thing
but there is spark of chance to  make second big alliance :mrgreen:

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
playing big boy with UIF isn't hard thing
but there is spark of chance to  make second big alliance :mrgreen:
Indeed it's easy, you are right we are too awesome for u :D

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Awesome is NA siege at 5 on the morning :P

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Awesome is NA siege at 5 on the morning :P
EEEEW! We really have different views on what's awesome XD

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
So when we have an alliance we are puppets and cowards, while when you form an alliance you are a big good indipendent clan that is fighting bravely against all odds etc etc.
If we don't attack friendly clans that agrees on our claims and are 10 times bigger then us (drz and greys) we  are cowards, if you don't attack an unfriendly clan that is stronger then u, you are smart guys...

You (not only tkov but almost every clan in this silly diplomatic forum) seems to be trying to put up a propaganda show, which at this point is silly, everyone already chosen his side there will be no lie that will make it easier for u guys (or there will be a real war anyway , since no UIF wants to settle in NA, and you'll get so buttfucked if you invade EU that i doubt u'll ever do it.

Also ur comment about our wars totally biased, against chaos we took 2 villages and they were decently defended, then did other battles against chaos on the fields and stole a lot of crates. Then joined our good friends of Union, raided ppl in your area (to a fallen we stole 200 crates :D) and then gave them our army as part of an old deal we made :wink:. And well wars we fought with a lot of guys since strat 1.0
lol 200 crates

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning