1 (worst)
42 (31.8%)
4 (3%)
9 (6.8%)
5 (3.8%)
5 (best)
72 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author Topic: FREE GOATE !  (Read 6660 times)

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • "swing Merrill! swing away"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ADTRW Shogunate
  • IRC nick: Socratic
FREE GOATE !
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:58:17 am »
+19

LEECHING AND THE GLOBIAL ECONOMY BY LLJK GOATE AGE 12
PERIOD 0 ENGLISH 43B PROFFESOR MEOW PHD ( Womans Studies)
chadz Community College
NISSAN/18/5772
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A skilful leech is better far
Than half an hundred men of war,
So he appear'd; and by his skill,
No less than dint of sword, cou'd kill
Samuel Butler - Hudibras
-   visitors can't see pics , please register or login

-   I don't think most people associate me with leeches or how to get them off. But I know how to get them off. I'm an expert at it. – Nancy Regan

-   Cute? That's what they say about the puppy. The only thing worse is good friend, or nice person. In plain English it means I'll leech off you as long as I can, but don't even think about getting into my pants. – Eugene Wristcutters a love story

-   Sure, call me any ugly name you choose —
The steel of freedom does not stain.
From those who live like leeches on the people's lives,
We must take back our land again,
America!
~ Langston Hughes ~

Ten thousand times has the labor movement stumbled and fallen and bruised itself, and risen again; been seized by the throat and choked and clubbed into insensibility; enjoined by courts, assaulted by thugs, charged by the militia, shot down by regulars, traduced by the press, frowned upon by public opinion, deceived by politicians, threatened by priests, repudiated by renegades, preyed upon by grafters, infested by spies, deserted by cowards, betrayed by traitors, bled by leeches, and sold out by leaders, but notwithstanding all this, and all these, it is today the most vital and potential power this planet has ever known, and its historic mission of emancipating the workers of the world from the thraldom of the ages is as certain of ultimate realization as is the setting of the sun.
-   Eugene Debbs"An Ideal Labor Press," The Metal Worker (May 1904)
-   

In this essay I have been asked to reflect on leeching and the global economy. Leeching affects the global economy both IRL ( IN Real Life) and ICRPG In Christ’s Regal Peasant Genocide-sim) it’s effects are momentous. This essay shall describe the history of leeching and its problematic effects on peer to peer microloans and synergy.

ICRPG the affects of leeching and very clear taking TWEET MY KD BRO RIP LADDERS transaction history as a case study one man running in peasant gear with a scythe and a felt hat has generated over 4,000,000 gold that has been transferred to LLJK and non LLJK, the effects of this are thus forth if you have every been killed by Smoothriches +3 sword of crutching or run over by an LLJK members charger there is a very high probability that this one players income has financed and subsidized their weapon or armor of crutching. If one looks at Smoothriches own history of X 5’s as an example this start up fund for his skill can be directly traced to this one player. A way to combat leeching would be for chadz to put magic into this game and a bot that takes those who has not had a kill in over 5 rounds and transforms them into a round fat leech that dies in one hit and playes a text message to the server saying NOOB DOWN. Alternatively Xmas crpg could be impimented allowing for no upkeep to occur and therefore no incentive to leech for money to pay upkeep with.

Outside of CRPG leeching continues to be problematic welfare offices are flooded daily with the scum that suckles Americas bosom from the cradle to the grave. This form of leeching disenctivies work and effort, it also artficaly inflates our unemployment statistics as well as our currency since money is being printed and given away for free to these human parasites. A way to combat this form of leeching would be to cut off the big government big teets that feed these adult babys or make the liqor stores they frequent to only accept human sweat or bone marrow rather than EBT card. This would encourage a national manning up as well as solving our national bone marrow crisis. Alternately  the congress of these united states could create a state department of bootstraps that allows this shiftless layouts to work in the bootstrap factories place of their government wet wipes and bottle, this would also help the economy by providing cheap shoes straps that would in turn lower the price of the Chinese shoes the welfare class frivolously buy with their monthly Obama aid package.

Now I defer to wild Madagascar.com on their authorative guide on how to remove leeches and how this advise canbe applied to CRPG
http://www.wildmadagascar.org/overview/leeches.html
1.   Identify the anterior (oral) sucker which will be found at the small end of the leech.EG Look for suckers that differentiat leeches from normal humans
2.   Put your finger on your skin adjacent to the oral sucker. Reach out to the leecher and offer physical and human contact
3.   Gently but firmly slide your finger toward the wound where the leech is feeding. Using your fingernail, push the sucker sideways away from your skin. Imagine 4 leeches on the edge of a cliff CRPG works the same way
4.   Once you have dislodged the oral sucker, quickly detach the posterior (rear) sucker (the fat end of the leech). Try flicking the leech or proding with your fingernail. As you work to remove the leech, it will attempt to reattach itself. Pinch the leeches fat to fat shame it and otherwise it.
5.   Keep the wound clean -- minor cuts in tropical climates can quickly become infected. The leech itself is not poisonous. The wound will itch as it heals. physicaly scrub the servers with soap to ritually cleanse it from the leeching. Furthermore leeches are not poisonous like trolls and must be welcomed back as a healthy part of the servers ecosystem

QED Leeching and a thing ICRPG and it has stuff to do with money.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
Re: FREE GOATE !
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 01:03:59 am »
free goate 10/10

Offline Inequity

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: kampgrounds of america
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 01:08:35 am »
FREE GOATE

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:08:49 am »
You are a beautiful human being.
10/10
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:10:38 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:09:14 am »
10/10
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 01:11:14 am »
Free Goatee, he is a beautiful mind, do not stifle genius!
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 01:13:49 am »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 01:16:39 am »
+4
I'm not convinced that your behavior has changed in the slightest (You are infamous for the multitude of bans you have received, as well as ignoring the multitude of warnings that you have ever recieved).

Your unban essay has little to do with saying you won't leech again either or are sorry.

Is it amusing? You bet.
Is this worthy of an unban? I think this merely demonstrates why you should remain banned.
Umm this was an essay about economic not your pudgy criminal justice social sciene please stop trolling my thread

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 01:18:46 am »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Inequity

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: kampgrounds of america
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 01:20:21 am »
+1
Hardly trolling. I honestly don't believe that the community will benefit from you being unbanned as you have a record of not caring about disrupting the game, despite having the record for sheer number of bans and warnings then any other two NA offenders combined.

can you just kill youself already

Offline LLJK_Siggy

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Fighting for Democracy across all of Calradia
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA
  • Game nicks: USA_SIGGY_AMERICA
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 01:21:02 am »
+4
Free Goatee

Permaban Tears of Destiny.

Offline LLJK_Goatee

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 01:27:46 am »
+7
Hardly trolling. I honestly don't believe that the community will benefit from you being unbanned as you have a record of not caring about disrupting the game, despite having the record for sheer number of bans and warnings then any other two NA offenders combined.
The essay assigned was not about my own personaly regret for leeching or about my contrite ness please stop attacking me personaly and consider the arguements I have made in my essay. As a high functioning autistic admin on the total war wiki you should be used to such fights.

Offline farthammer

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Leon Barksky
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: Farthammer
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 01:35:59 am »
+2
The essay assigned was not about my own personaly regret for leeching or about my contrite ness please stop attacking me personaly and consider the arguements I have made in my essay. As a high functioning autistic admin on the total war wiki you should be used to such fights.

I agreeds.

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 01:38:25 am »
huuummmmm Hard to say...

essay was fun with lot of pic and all...

BUT

are you sorry for what you've done?

*reading the title of essay*

oh this is serious economic topic...

humm

well...

if you could type one sorry for each 5000 you leeched I would appreciate.

good luck !

4/5 (-1 because image loading and because I didn't saw the word sorry in it!)

So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 01:38:54 am »
The way I look at it, is that GOATE is like  some  kind of super spy now, he has been the enemy for so long, he is now providing a good service by being hired to track down other villainous  scum.
"

AKA FREE GOATE

GOATE FOR ADMIN
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA